It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does "the best of the best" look like?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: quintessentone

can't, I have to find out when Steve can have that baby he's been needing. His husband Chuck has been growing his tits so he can pretend to breast feed. They are pinning all their hopes on you and your doctor butty.

Sure you can, just refocus on what is important in life.

Yup, curing cancer takes a back seat to letting trannies have kids. Maybe tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

can't, I have to find out when Steve can have that baby he's been needing. His husband Chuck has been growing his tits so he can pretend to breast feed. They are pinning all their hopes on you and your doctor butty.

Sure you can, just refocus on what is important in life.

Yup, curing cancer takes a back seat to letting trannies have kids. Maybe tomorrow.

Wrong again, leaps and bounds are being made in tackling cancer, but nobody here cares about that now do they?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I'd wager most on this forum have had cancer attack their family in some form or another, so that's laughably wrong. But to think that any priority at all is spent on trying to make it possible for a confused dude in a dress to make a baby pop out of his ass just seems misplaced. The few on the planet who even think that's supposed to be a thing are the kind of crazy you put in a room with padding and jello. But it's finding support from the social justice warriors who need a cause to champion, and for some reason, cross dressers who aren't smart enough to grasp biology was their choice.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If they remake Olympus Has Fallen no doubt the Mike Banning character will be a short arse fat wheezy LGBTQ lass.

Just on our news, the LEOs were not on the snipers roof because...it was sloping!

Health and safety.

Jeeeez.....you couldn't make it up!

Edit: it was actually said in an interview with the head of the SS just broadcast on BBC news
Can't find a link.

This is beyond ridiculous.
edit on 17-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There was a video which hadn't been shown yet newly posted on Fox news today 7/24.

It was taken from the trees behind the AGR building where the crowd was trying to report the shooter.

It seemed to show the shooter fired three aimed shots, then five as fast as he could pull the trigger.

You would think the USSS sniper would have fired after the first shot.

You would think they would neutralize a sniper who was firing into a crowd, presidential candidate or no presidential candidate.

Yet apparently they never got around to firing.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 24-7-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

edit on 24-7-2024 by Solvedit because: added link

edit on 24-7-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

you know i just thought about this when i saw the title on the recent page.

what does "the best of the best" look like?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join