It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does "the best of the best" look like?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Diversity hire versus merit.

The left is what you get, when a bunch of participation trophy brats, grow up and still act like entitled participation trophy brats.

Again, diversity hire versus the meritocracy, that was once accepted as the standard, is no more. Not while politics is dictating woke policy... instead of balancing a budget.

How did the tall male SS agents rate merit by not protecting Trump's head when they stood him up?

explain how they knew the direction of the shots. with links, not stupid idiotic dribble.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The left is what you get, when a bunch of participation trophy brats, grow up and still act like entitled participation trophy brats.

Again, diversity hire versus the meritocracy, that was once accepted as the standard, is no more. Not while politics is dictating woke policy... instead of balancing a budget.

If they didn't know the direction of the shots, why not protect him in all directions? They did not.

How did the tall male SS agents rate merit by not protecting Trump's head when they stood him up?

explain how they knew the direction of the shots. with links, not stupid idiotic dribble.

If they didn't know the direction of the shots, why leave his head exposed? You don't make sense.
edit on q00000031731America/Chicago3636America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If they didn't know the direction of the shots, why not protect him in all directions? They did not.

If they didn't know the direction of the shots, why leave his head exposed? You don't make sense.

Trump has 360 degrees of vulnerability, I know this is hard for a DERP to grasp, but think about it. Take an orange and set it on the table. Then look at it, and tell me what the back side of it looks like. Perfectly. If you can't then you are human, and you can't see what you can't see, and you don't know what you don't know. The agents weren't supposed to know where the shots came from, if they did in that split second, there would be no way to deny their involvement.

Ask a child, they might do better to explain it.
edit on 16-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Trump has 360 degrees of vulnerability, I know this is hard for a DERP to grasp, but think about it. Take an orange and set it on the table. Then look at it, and tell me what the back side of it looks like. Perfectly. If you can't then you are human, and you can't see what you can't see, and you don't know what you don't know. The agents weren't supposed to know where the shots came from, if they did in that split second, there would be no way to deny their involvement.

Ask a child, the might do better to explain it.

The only DERP logic comes from you. Why did Trump have 360 degrees of vulnerability?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The only DERP logic comes from you. Why did Trump have 360 degrees of vulnerability?

because he's a 3 dimensional entity.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

We need a 'flying over the head' meme for you. Or, perhaps a bird pecking at your head meme.
edit on q00000043731America/Chicago4343America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I always hope for the day when ATS (IMO one of the more intelligent level members websites) actually stops suggesting that politicians are the answer, why do people even listen to them let alone cheerlead for them is beyond me

People desperate for a leader, my own advice, lead your own life and ignore the idiots who want power, they are all serial liars, cheats and narcissists

TL : DR

edit on 16-7-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: apparently tldr makes an emoji

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

We need a 'flying over the head' meme for you.

It's obviously me.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

We need a 'flying over the head' meme for you.

It's obviously me.

Or a bird pecking at your head meme.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

now you are just being Silly.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

now you are just being Silly.

You are right, silly but comical...along the lines of comic entertainment as we previously identified most of ATS conspiracy theories to be. Ha ha

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

those with integrity know, those who lack it, well, you know.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When Tried and True Security Procedures are Ignored or Changed due to Unrelated Circumstances* , The Leadership of Any Security Forces are Responsible and Should be Held Accountable if a Failure to Protect is Involved . Top Down Command MUST be Flawless concerning Tried and True Arrangments , and if Found Negligent , should do the Honorable Thing and Except Blame and Resign for the Good of Others .

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Conspiracy theory integrity, ha ha. Keep 'em coming.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

LOL, not I mean not coming back to ATS after you were banned for being an asshole kind of integrity. But that wouldn't be a factor, as you are new here, right?
edit on 16-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

LOL, not I mean not coming back to ATS after you were banned for being an asshole kind of integrity. But that wouldn't be a factor, as you are new here, right?

LOL, keep 'em coming.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

LOL, keep 'em coming.

you got it silly. or should I capitalize that?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

LOL, keep 'em coming.

you got it silly. or should I capitalize that?

Sure, capitalize it with your next DERP logic response. Waiting.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

can't, I have to find out when Steve can have that baby he's been needing. His husband Chuck has been growing his tits so he can pretend to breast feed. They are pinning all their hopes on you and your doctor butty.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

can't, I have to find out when Steve can have that baby he's been needing. His husband Chuck has been growing his tits so he can pretend to breast feed. They are pinning all their hopes on you and your doctor butty.

Sure you can, just refocus on what is important in life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join