It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does "the best of the best" look like?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What does the best of the best look like?

originally posted by: 777Vader

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
a reply to: quintessentone

Because you are not here too. You have pushed the division and now you are seeing that erode away.

I am reminding everyone here of the continuing choice of division and the root cause being the rhetoric from both parties causing these violent events - everyone else here jumps on their respective carts as per usual.

bitch if you must, but leading by example is the high road. Choose wisely.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Because you are not here too. You have pushed the division and now you are seeing that erode away.

I am reminding everyone here of the continuing choice of division and the root cause being the rhetoric from both parties causing these violent events - everyone else here jumps on their respective carts as per usual.

Something you know nothing about it appears. Don't chose division, jump off the cart.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Something you know nothing about it appears. Don't chose division, jump off the cart.

I'm an asshole, what's your excuse?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I like rooting out the BS and getting to the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Msm is for entertainment purposes only. Treat it as such and laugh at the geese trying to spin their squawks into quacks.

a reply to: TheTardis2

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

man, i guess i may have been wrong about your cheese not slipping off your crackers.

but that's what happened to some of the Jan 6th people. sure some might have deserved to go to jail, others didn't.
edit on 16-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think we will see, as we have for years, that when leftists call for unity what they really mean, is for conservatives to concede and kowtow.

The left NEVER gives an inch, but takes miles.

And the milquetoast, nice Republicans and globalist RINOs let them.

Every. Damn. Time.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

😂 physician, heal thyself.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

but your so bad at it, and hardly ever post any truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

😂 physician, heal thyself.

Already done! Now for some of you guys.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

but your so bad at it, and hardly ever post any truth.

I post logical truth but it can't cut through the dense fog of confirmation bias here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I post logical truth but it can't cut through the dense fog of confirmation bias here on ATS.

no you don't, you post what your wokeness tells you. logical folks don't think like you do.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

no you don't, you post what your wokeness tells you. logical folks don't think like you do.

I post logic from facts . Conspiracy theories have no basis in fact.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

no you don't you said in another thread we don't know if he and his folks were estranged.
when it's been a known fact from day one or should i say that night he lived with his folks.
99.5% of the time you just post your opinion, with nothing to back it up.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

no you don't you said in another thread we don't know if he and his folks were estranged.
when it's been a known fact from day one or should i say that night he lived with his folks.
99.5% of the time you just post your opinion, with nothing to back it up.

That's right, we don't know...nobody knows anything. I was guessing just like all of you. He may have lived with his folks but they all still could have been estranged...alone in a crowd scenario.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Vermilion

It was a genuine question.

Who was imprisoned last week?

And mine was a genuine answer.

“Both Bannon and Navarro were convicted for not complying with subpoenas issued to them by the now-defunct House Select Committee that investigated January 6, 2021. The Supreme Court on Friday denied a long-shot effort by Bannon to avoid reporting to prison while he challenges his conviction before the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.

Bannon has said that he was not thumbing his nose at the House committee but rather relying on advice from his attorneys to not respond to the subpoena until lawmakers worked out Trump’s claims of executive privilege in the matter. Courts did not allow him to argue that to the jury that decided his case.”
amp.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That's right, we don't know...nobody knows anything

we do know, you can't be estranged from your parents if you still live with them and your pop lets you use his rifle to go to the gun range. is that a logical thing to do for estranged people.

I was guessing just like all of you.

what happen to your,

I post logic from facts

so now you admit you just guess at it and spout your rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That's right, we don't know...nobody knows anything

we do know, you can't be estranged from your parents if you still live with them and your pop lets you use his rifle to go to the gun range. is that a logical thing to do for estranged people.

I was guessing just like all of you.

what happen to your,

I post logic from facts

so now you admit you just guess at it and spout your rhetoric

We are all doing logical guessing from either facts or conspiracy theories, where some of you are trying to make conclusions that nicely fit into your confirmation bias boxes. We are trying to be armchair psychologists...it's an exercise in guesswork.

Fact: he was a loner
Fact: no information on his parents' role
Fact: no information whether or not he had access to his father's guns with or without his father's/mother's knowledge - were the guns locked?
Fact: he was a slightly right leaning political activist in high school - because he had no social life?
Fact: nobody here knows his psychological/mental state, perhaps not even his parents if they weren't paying attention to him.

Those are some of the facts from those who knew him.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

If the shooting went to plan and Trump was shot, then to expect some kind of social engineering / information war plan ready to go is reasonable. As Trump survived, been a change in plans.

Plan B is to return Biden to his basement where he can make edited campaign videos that make him appear to still be cognizant. The only way to accomplish that is to hide his advanced dementia, which they can't possibly do if he continues to appear in public unedited.

Heck, even with the heavily edited 'this interview has not been edited' BS Biden still fails.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join