It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does "the best of the best" look like?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: quintessentone

That's right, we don't know...nobody knows anything

we do know, you can't be estranged from your parents if you still live with them and your pop lets you use his rifle to go to the gun range. is that a logical thing to do for estranged people.

I was guessing just like all of you.

what happen to your,

I post logic from facts

so now you admit you just guess at it and spout your rhetoric

We are all doing logical guessing from either facts or conspiracy theories, where some of you are trying to make conclusions that nicely fit into your confirmation bias boxes. We are trying to be armchair psychologists...it's an exercise in guesswork.

Fact: he was a loner
Fact: no information on his parents' role
Fact: no information whether or not he had access to his father's guns with or without his father's/mother's knowledge - were the guns locked?
Fact: he was a slightly right leaning political activist in high school - because he had no social life?
Fact: nobody here knows his psychological/mental state, perhaps not even his parents if they weren't paying attention to him.

Those are some of the facts from those who knew him.

Jesus Christ, the level of blindness in your own actions is scary large. Stop typing for two minutes, read your posts in this thread and the others, then re-read the bolded part above. Then contemplate the meaning of DERP.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

we do know, you can't be estranged from your parents if you still live with them and your pop lets you use his rifle to go to the gun range. is that a logical thing to do for estranged people.

what happen to your,

I post logic from facts

We are all doing logical guessing from either facts or conspiracy theories, where some of you are trying to make conclusions that nicely fit into your confirmation bias boxes. We are trying to be armchair psychologists...it's an exercise in guesswork.

Fact: no information whether or not he had access to his father's guns with or without his father's/mother's knowledge - were the guns locked?
Fact: he was a slightly right leaning political activist in high school - because he had no social life?
Fact: nobody here knows his psychological/mental state, perhaps not even his parents if they weren't paying attention to him.

Jesus Christ, the level of blindness in your own actions is scary large. Stop typing for two minutes, read your posts in this thread and the others, then re-read the bolded part above. Then contemplate the meaning of DERP.

You always post that way when I am right, try to govern yourself and don't get so triggered. Try to educate yourself to the facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

what happen to your,

I post logic from facts

You always post that way when I am right, try to govern yourself and don't get so triggered. Try to educate yourself to the facts.

LOL, I must secretly wish to emulate you. Likely why I put you in my signature.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

what happen to your,

I post logic from facts

LOL, I must secretly wish to emulate you. Likely why I put you in my signature.

Do better, Dude.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Thank you. I didn't know that, hence why I asked.

I didn't see that reported over here.

I don't really follow US news media that much.

Especially when the footie was on.
edit on 16-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
First off, congrats on calling your thread being derailed.
Nailed it!

As to the topic, as a woman?
Those SS ladies are a serious embarrassment as to what real women can do.
Seriously, they looked too scared to do their jobs!
I sure as heck would not want them guarding me.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Regarding the shooter, obviously I don't know anything other than the small amount of information I've heard/read, but based solely on that, I suspect the shooting wasn't really politically-motivated so much as it was this kid wanting to pull something off that would make him significant or important. I heard he'd been refused for the school's rifle team because he was so bad at shooting; the attempted assassination may have been him just trying to give a big "f*** you" to everyone who told him he couldn't shoot, while also hoping to secure himself as a historically significant figure that people would be talking about for decades.

Intelligent but socially-awkward nerdy loner kid who gets bullied and told he can't shoot sees an opportunity to prove everyone wrong and make sure the whole world knows who he is by successfully assassinating a former, and potentially future, president. It's way more likely than that there's some kind of inter-agency conspiracy to intentionally set up an assassination. Unfortunately for him, he was in fact complete sh*t with a rifle.

Regarding the lapse in security, I don't know how accurate this information is but I've read that it was the PA State Police who were supposed to be responsible for guarding that building. Not only that, but that they were supposed to have had a sniper team on the roof where the shooter was... Except the sniper team went inside because it was hot out.

I'm related to a former PA State Police member and I'm going to see if they'll say if they've heard anything about the event.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Looking at the celebrity status the judges who prosecuted Trump got, your theory might be closer to the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Understandable.
We have a giant problem here with our democrats weaponizing the government to go after their political opponents.
It’s a continuing two tier justice system that needs fixing.
The soccer was excellent.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It was, until we lost....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

But will Trump just do the same?

Your politics seems very polarised, but from over here, I can't see that you actually have a "left", at least not as we have had, eg. Corbyn and co.

Them was proper swivel eyed lefties.

Thankfully, they were unelectable.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We're not gonna know who the SS agents are and what their names are, people could call them up and threaten them or their families, they could try to buy them off for access and so on.

But if there is one person who should be blamed for what happened at the rally it should be Trump's SS lead agent. That lead agent was in charge of all the other agents and gave orders to all of them, what to do and where to be.

The lead agent for Trump SS detail needs to resign or be fired.

Like yesterday.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

We're not gonna know who the SS agents are and what their names are, people could call them up and threaten them or their families, they could try to buy them off for access and so on.

But if there is one person who should be blamed for what happened at the rally it should be Trump's SS lead agent. That lead agent was in charge of all the other agents and gave orders to all of them, what to do and where to be.

The lead agent for Trump SS detail needs to resign or be fired.

Like yesterday.

I don't think "we" will get any names, but the folks looking into this, (at least the one's actually looking for the facts and not ways to cover this up) should be looking at the new hires on the team. The state police and local cops team. Maybe this was just a colossal group of mistakes, but it sure looks like it isn't. I'd hate to think they would be this damn sloppy, but then, they really have to work fast. They missed, and the next opportunity will be harder. They might have to just hope he is nice and doesn't look into things too much like last time.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

New hires can be blamed until the end of days, but it is never the new hire's fault, it is the person that hired them, trained them and managed them.

This falls squarely on the shoulders of the lead agent on site, or the lead agent of the Trump detail overall.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

New hires can be blamed until the end of days, but it is never the new hire's fault, it is the person that hired them, trained them and managed them.

This falls squarely on the shoulders of the lead agent on site, or the lead agent of the Trump detail overall.

I'm not looking for the scapegoat. Exact opposite. I'm looking for the guy who came in to make sure things went the way they wanted. The guy who throws the confusion around to make sure when they see a guy on the roof they have to go aske others why he's there, and allow him to get his shots off.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

But will Trump just do the same?

Your politics seems very polarised, but from over here, I can't see that you actually have a "left", at least not as we have had, eg. Corbyn and co.

Them was proper swivel eyed lefties.

Thankfully, they were unelectable.

I’m sure if some of these democrat and deep state bureaucrats actually end up in trouble, they’ll say Trump is just going after them because politics.
They tried that with Hunter and Menendez.
If one looks at the facts honestly and unbiased, it’s quite easy to see which cases are shams or not.
Trump let Hilary and Comey go and didn’t push the issue, which in hindsight maybe he should have.
He never weaponized the government to go after his political opponents.
Thinking he’ll do so next term isn’t a rational fear.
Things have been insanely polarized since Obama started all the divisiveness and started sending his minions(Eric Holder, Susan Rice etc) after his political opponents.
Hilary picked up on it and started running with that strategy. She was a huge Alinsky fan anyway.
Alienating half the country and drawing lines. (Deplorables)
Now we had an expresident almost murdered because of politics, and the democrat rhetoric continues without a hiccup.
I have no clue about politics in the UK, so I try and steer clear of those threads, but I hope things aren’t as insane across the pond.
Everybody has way better things to do I hope.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If there is such a person, and if there is a conspiracy here to discuss and some agent knew this would happen ahead of time, once again the only person able to direct everyone, manage everyone, and make sure it happens as planned is the lead agent on duty.

If that agent has not resigned yet -- I think that to be the right thing to do -- then they should be replaced or fired.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If there is such a person, and if there is a conspiracy here to discuss and some agent knew this would happen ahead of time, once again the only person able to direct everyone, manage everyone, and make sure it happens as planned is the lead agent on duty.

If that agent has not resigned yet -- I think that to be the right thing to do -- then they should be replaced or fired.

not before the investigation is over. They should all be on desk duty until that time. At least based on my movie knowledge.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Diversity hire versus merit.

The left is what you get, when a bunch of participation trophy brats, grow up and still act like entitled participation trophy brats.

Again, diversity hire versus the meritocracy, that was once accepted as the standard, is no more. Not while politics is dictating woke policy... instead of balancing a budget.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Diversity hire versus merit.

The left is what you get, when a bunch of participation trophy brats, grow up and still act like entitled participation trophy brats.

Again, diversity hire versus the meritocracy, that was once accepted as the standard, is no more. Not while politics is dictating woke policy... instead of balancing a budget.

How did the tall male SS agents rate merit by not protecting Trump's head when they stood him up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join