It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,100 Migrants Arrived in First 10 Days of Labour Government

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Of course it is.....now I'm waiting for the predictable point you think you are going to try and make now.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Of course it is.....now I'm waiting for the predictable point you think you are going to try and make now.

I think some points are so obvious they are best left unsaid.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Or perhaps that the point would be debunked?

Guess we won't find out now.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Or perhaps that the point would be debunked?

Guess we won't find out now.

Debunked? You agreed with my point.

Maybe just something people should consider before making statements like

We are being flooded with all sorts of who knows what very few of whom want to contribute to society let alone integrate. They seem intent on dragging these islands down and turning them into a replica of the #ing #holes most of them come from.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Debunk the subsequent point you were going to make, then you weren't, then......you did try.

I'll stand by what I said; the majority of these illegal immigrants have zero intention of integrating and offer nothing positive to this country. They are having a negative affect on our society.

The key differences here;
I believe it is the minority of home bred people on benefits who are exploiting the benefit system and using it as a lifestyle choice.
I believe it is the majority of illegal immigrants who are exploiting the benefit system and using it as a lifestyle choice.

You probably disagree, that's your choice.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Debunk the subsequent point you were going to make, then you weren't, then......you did try.

I'll stand by what I said; the majority of these illegal immigrants have zero intention of integrating and offer nothing positive to this country. They are having a negative affect on our society.

The key differences here;
I believe it is the minority of home bred people on benefits who are exploiting the benefit system and using it as a lifestyle choice.
I believe it is the majority of illegal immigrants who are exploiting the benefit system and using it as a lifestyle choice.

You probably disagree, that's your choice.

So your belief.

Not debunking.

You are applying almost entirely the same description to immigrants as the post you described as 'shameful' from Orb.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This whole situation seems to me to be analogous with the colonialism so many who support uncontrolled immigration condemn.

back when western countries used to deport their criminal classes to places like Australia or the American colonies over the objections and against the wishes of the natives.
These days the same sort of people are facilitating the colonisation of the Western nations with the criminal classes of the third world also against the wishes and over the objections of the natives...

When you take it into account it is plain that this is just simply anti white racism.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
This whole situation seems to me to be analogous with the colonialism so many who support uncontrolled immigration condemn.

back when western countries used to deport their criminal classes to places like Australia or the American colonies over the objections and against the wishes of the natives.
These days the same sort of people are facilitating the colonisation of the Western nations with the criminal classes of the third world also against the wishes and over the objections of the natives...

When you take it into account it is plain that this is just simply anti white racism.

Is it plain? It sounds like white victim nonsense to me.

People seeking asylum in UK (legitimately or not) is not the same as legal sanctioned deportation of criminals to other countries.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

People seeking asylum in UK (legitimately or not) is not the same as legal sanctioned deportation of criminals to other countries.

Well, you're part of the problem so you wouldnt see the issue would you? If you could see that this is a problem then you likely would be against it too.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

No-one can deny that there are some people for whom benefits have become a lifestyle choice.
Not all of them, not even most of them.

Sorry orb, your post reeks of pompous, arrogant #e.
Seems you've swallowed The Sun fed Tory drivel that has demonised the most needy and vulnerable in our society whole.

Shameful.

Yet it's the absolute truth and you just can't accept it
These people come here because they know employment is available, as the natives are in many cases completely bone idle work shy druggie good for nothing lay abouts and the immigrants fill the gaps. It's obvious to a blind man. Immigrants keep the show going here and in many so called nations of the west.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So your belief.

Not debunking.

Fair point.
I do believe there are statistics to show that but to be honest I haven't got the time or inclination to go find them today, so yes, it is just my opinion.
An opinion based on what I've witnessed, read and heard over years.

You disagree with it, that's entirely up to you.

You are applying almost entirely the same description to immigrants as the post you described as 'shameful' from Orb.

No, I am not.
I am talking about illegal immigrants not genuine immigrants many of whom have and continue to contribute to our society and who have enhanced and enriched our culture and society whilst not seeking to eradicate it.

You seem unwilling to recognise and acknowledge the distinction between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

And I believe that those who orb is demonising are in the minority, the illegal immigrants that I am talking about I believe are in the majority.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

Does your a55hole ever get jealous of the crap that comes out your mouth?

Such a snooty snotty looking down your nose post.

Nit-picking at its worst.

What's up? When it's the complete truth. Don't fancy any more immigrants into your island? After all the tens of millions you've exported yourself around the planet. Pot meeting kettle here maybe.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

No-one can deny that there are some people for whom benefits have become a lifestyle choice.

Seems you've swallowed The Sun fed Tory drivel that has demonised the most needy and vulnerable in our society whole.

Shameful.

These people come here because they know employment is available, as the natives are in many cases completely bone idle work shy druggie good for nothing lay abouts and the immigrants fill the gaps. It's obvious to a blind man. Immigrants keep the show going here and in many so called nations of the west.

Considering how rubbish the pay is, how useless the conditions usually are how can anyone be blamed for not wishing to make themselves poorer (by losing benefits) in order to be exploited by greedy employers who offer nothing more than the minimum wage? No training beyond what is required to do the job now, no progression, no promotion beyond a job title and a few pence per hour extra.

Thats the problem, not laziness.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

So your belief.

Not debunking.

Fair point.
I do believe there are statistics to show that but to be honest I haven't got the time or inclination to go find them today, so yes, it is just my opinion.
An opinion based on what I've witnessed, read and heard over years.

You disagree with it, that's entirely up to you.

No, I am not.
I am talking about illegal immigrants not genuine immigrants many of whom have and continue to contribute to our society and who have enhanced and enriched our culture and society whilst not seeking to eradicate it.

You seem unwilling to recognise and acknowledge the distinction between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

And I believe that those who orb is demonising are in the minority, the illegal immigrants that I am talking about I believe are in the majority.

Define illegal immigrants.

The term is generally used by right wing media and anti immigration politicians to refer to anyone arriving via non conventional channels in order to dehumanise them. That is incorrect. Seeking asylum is not illegal.

Someone is only an illegal immigrant after being denied leave to stay.
edit on 24-9-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

Well, you're part of the problem so you wouldnt see the issue would you? If you could see that this is a problem then you likely would be against it too.

How am I "part of the problem"? Because I disagree with you?

edit on 24-9-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I can't accept it because I don't believe it.

These people come here because they know employment is available,......

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here because they get a free ride to our benefit system and other advantages whilst getting preferential treatment over people born here and/or people who have contributed and have for various reasons fallen on hard times.

I have no problem with legal immigrants seeking legal employment.

Not everyone on benefits is a scrounger, in fact its my experience most are most definitely not.
Not all of them spend all day smoking weed, taking spice and other crap, eating fast food and/or drinking in the local Wetherspoons or drinking cans of Carling all day.

Yes, we need to do something about those that do but that also involves addressing the lack of skills and lack of motivation many school leavers have. Its a much more deep rooted problem than many assume.

In many ways immigration is one of the biggest enablers of the low wage economy that is a blight on the UK.

Put our own house in order first then we maybe able to start helping others again.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Exactly the point I was alluding to about poorly skilled and motivated school leavers and a low wage economy......both of which only serves the maintenance of the current obsession with maximum profits that only benefit the select few.

As it is the only options available to most people seem to be brain numbing jobs in the endless number of service/distribution centres that litter these islands paying #ty minimum wage with zero career prospects or opportunities for personal advancement or development.

edit on 24/9/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Define illegal immigrants.

People who have entered the country illegally.

The ongoing tsunami like wave of 'asylum seekers' have not tried to gain entry into this country legally.
They have sought to circumvent the legal process of entry thus, by definition, entering illegally.

Not all those who oppose this onslaught of illegal immigration are 'right-wing', far from it. Many come from core, traditional Labour supporting communities - the one's Labour has abandoned and which are now being swamped with these 'asylum seekers' and are those who are most affected by the impact of this illegal immigration.

But hey, Keir Stalin says we are all 'far-right' so I guess it must be true if the Comrade says so?

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Not just that but you never ever try to debate the issue, just type some snarky, smarmy half truth as though what we are talking about isnt important, just like the politicians do.

I have had enough of your type so keep your smugness to yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Shameful.

Considering how rubbish the pay is, how useless the conditions usually are how can anyone be blamed for not wishing to make themselves poorer (by losing benefits) in order to be exploited by greedy employers who offer nothing more than the minimum wage? No training beyond what is required to do the job now, no progression, no promotion beyond a job title and a few pence per hour extra.

Thats the problem, not laziness.

Many are lazy. In addition to which where is their sense of pride not relying on their own output rather than relying on the output of others? There used to be a sense of pride going out doing an honest days work. It's gone for many. Not everyone can be the CEO of Tesla. One has to earn a living and not rely on handouts. Do know where you're coming on regarding incentives like pay and it being a little short of what's available on benefits. How this mess got to the present, well I have no idea but the government needs to sort it out, though under a bunch of Commies this is not going to be the outcome I expect.

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join