It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,100 Migrants Arrived in First 10 Days of Labour Government

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

An honest day's work has been destroyed by the sort of bosses who just want "Maximum profits" and to hell with the consequences.
There are just no good options for the average person any more, so why should they make the exploiting class richer? Lets face it, they will not be making themselves richer if they come off benefits and work 60 or 70 hours a week.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Define illegal immigrants.

People who have entered the country illegally.

The ongoing tsunami like wave of 'asylum seekers' have not tried to gain entry into this country legally.
They have sought to circumvent the legal process of entry thus, by definition, entering illegally.

Not all those who oppose this onslaught of illegal immigration are 'right-wing', far from it. Many come from core, traditional Labour supporting communities - the one's Labour has abandoned and which are now being swamped with these 'asylum seekers' and are those who are most affected by the impact of this illegal immigration.

But hey, Keir Stalin says we are all 'far-right' so I guess it must be true if the Comrade says so?

Can you link to were he says you were all far right.

He called the rioters far right.

Were you out rioting?

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Not all of them spend all day smoking weed, taking spice and other crap, eating fast food and/or drinking in the local Wetherspoons or drinking cans of Carling all day.

You sound like you've seen the same views I get in Derby lol
Accept it FB they are everywhere

KNow where you're coming from on the skills from school. There's a need for a rejig of our system, from school to work including backing a new economy. Maybe like Germany where they train people up in what's needed. Having great engineering companies for the kids to move into. Maybe also a law making it obligatory that the government balances the books. In our system we have a permanent government that works for the City and sells the rest of the country out. Nothing will change while this ludicrous system continues. One guy I occasionally see, a sparky who does the elccy tests once in a while, used to work in the City insuring shipping in his youth. 40,000 tons a week of industrial equipment they insured being sent overseas during the 80's and 90's. 40,000 tons a week! Just one companies insurance deals! Total relocation of our manufacturing and extraction industries. The government should never have let that happen. They are kind of complicit in ravaging our north and midlands and setting the youth onto a path of pointlessness existence in these regions.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Not just that but you never ever try to debate the issue, just type some snarky, smarmy half truth as though what we are talking about isnt important, just like the politicians do.

I have had enough of your type so keep your smugness to yourself.

I am debating whether the issue. I just disagree with you.

If you want an anti immigration circle jerk there are other sites that I am sure can provide that for you.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

An honest day's work has been destroyed by the sort of bosses who just want "Maximum profits" and to hell with the consequences.
There are just no good options for the average person any more, so why should they make the exploiting class richer? Lets face it, they will not be making themselves richer if they come off benefits and work 60 or 70 hours a week.

Can see where you're coming from Sprocket

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

As Sprocket so accurately pointed out; more snarky smugness typical of those who assume they are more informed than others and who arrogantly believe they know what is best for everyone else.

You know fine well Keir Starmer/MSM et al have long been trying - and seemingly succeeding with some - to demonise anyone who dares question open door illegal immigration into the UK and its negative affects on our society as 'far-right' and/or 'racists'.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You sound like you've seen the same views I get in Derby lol Accept it FB they are everywhere

Of course I see them, but I see far more immigrants wandering around on their latest 5G iPhones and awful Nike trainers etc.

The majority of those I know or see for whom benefits have become a lifestyle choice tend to be people in the 40's/50's & 60's who used to work but there simply is no work for them to do now.
People with trades in construction, engineering and manufacturing whose jobs have all been shipped off overseas and if the truth is to be told are unsuitable for retraining in call centres and distribution warehouses etc.

Or they have left school with minimum qualifications, have relatively few life skills and even less practical skills.

What options are available to them?
Just crappy jobs paying minimum wage with absolutely no prospects whatsoever.

They have no chance of getting a house - no council houses and can't afford the ridiculously high private rents - nothing.

Then these are the areas where the vast majority of illegal immigrants are being placed into council or rental accommodation - sometimes even in hotels etc- all bills paid for and money in their pocket.

Is it any wonder its creating resentment and unease?

These communities have been abandoned and left to rot for years now - and it seems Keir Stalin has no intention whatsoever of helping them. No-one gives a # about them and certainly no major politicians seek to voice or represent their best interests or cares and concerns.
Who's championing their cause?
No #ing one.

I could go on mate but I feel I've ranted enough today.

edit on 24/9/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Can see where you're coming from Sprocket

Thanks
at least that makes me realise I wasnt just ranting incoherently

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What's up? When it's the complete truth. Don't fancy any more immigrants into your island? After all the tens of millions you've exported yourself around the planet. Pot meeting kettle here maybe.

Poor bait yet again.

Weren't even talking about my island, nothing whatsoever. You're just trying to spin it that way, you're just doing your usual. Trying to bait me.

No chance.

Shameful.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

As Sprocket so accurately pointed out; more snarky smugness typical of those who assume they are more informed than others and who arrogantly believe they know what is best for everyone else.

You know fine well Keir Starmer/MSM et al have long been trying - and seemingly succeeding with some - to demonise anyone who dares question open door illegal immigration into the UK and its negative affects on our society as 'far-right' and/or 'racists'.

He called the rioters far right. You can argue if that was correct or not but that is who he was talking about.

Having a different opinion is not smugness or a belief I know what is best for everyone. [SNIP]

edit on 24-9-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ha ha ha......

You haven't been here 5 minutes and you're trying to tell me how this site works and that I should do one?

So silly.

DC.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ha ha ha......

You haven't been here 5 minutes and you're trying to tell me how this site works and that I should do one?

So silly.

DC.

Never mind, will just upset the mods again.

edit on 24-9-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
A fairly quite week in the Channel this week following last Sundays bumper haul of 717 migrants so the total for the week including last Sunday stands at 850 illegal migrants ferried to England.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The calm before the storm??

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Could be but I think there's some cross channel cooperation going on regarding the supplies of these boats in Europe as it itself has started changing its attitude to the migrants , with no boats it's a long swim.

With Germany reintroducing its border controls and talking about adopting our Rwanda plan it has sent a signal to other EU countries that they can do the same , the rise of the Right in EU countries has spurred an appetite for change in some EU countries ,better late than never.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep, 100%

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
No baiting going on whatsoever. Freeborn and Sprocket are polite and educated individuals. Both posts show this. I can take their views on board, even if I don't completely agree with them one can see where both are coming from if you stand in their shoes. Your post is the last line of defence..................... "Baiting." Like what on Earth is baiting? The last line of defence I think. On the island front I couldn't give a monkey's. Ireland this, island that. In addition to which no idea whatsoever. Total nonsense. Maybe that is baiting. What I will add is unless you come up with a better plan the invasion of 'our' islands will continue. Nothing will stop it. Been going on for thousands of years since someone noted the sun sets in the west and raced in that direction to catch a little more sun.

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

What's up? When it's the complete truth. Don't fancy any more immigrants into your island? After all the tens of millions you've exported yourself around the planet. Pot meeting kettle here maybe.

Poor bait yet again.

Weren't even talking about my island, nothing whatsoever. You're just trying to spin it that way, you're just doing your usual. Trying to bait me.

No chance.

Shameful.

<< 18  19  20   >>

join