It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran with Longest Confirmed Sniper Kill Has Theory About Trump Assassination Attempt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Interesting assassination attempt conspiracy theory from the veteran with the longest confirmed sniper kill on record ...

I agree with him. Either SOMEONE - Secret Service of the local authorities - were criminally negligent .... OR, someone on the inside saw that sniper there and didn't say anything hoping that he'd kill Trump .... OR, someone on the inside helped him by making sure that place was unsecured and that no one saw him until it was too late ...

Veteran with Longest Confirmed Sniper Kill Has Theory About Trump Assassination Attempt

A veteran whose team holds the world record for longest confirmed sniper kill claims Donald Trump's shooter 'had help' as he weighed in on the assassination attempt of former president.

Dallas Alexander, who spent 14 years in a sniper team for the Canadian military doing close protection for major world leaders including the Canadian prime minister, suggested in a video that the 20-year-old who opened fire at the former president's rally Saturday night may have had help from the inside.

'I'm very familiar with the layout of these types of things and what the job should be, and yesterday what happened, I have no doubts in my mind that the shooter had help from somewhere within an agency, an organization or the government,' he said in a video posted to his Instagram and X account.

'The second I saw that aerial photo of what they said happened - it immediately made no sense to me,' he said.

'You cannot, in broad daylight, get onto a rooftop within, what looked like a couple hundred yards if that [of the president]. You can't get in that position with a gun when there's a president speaking.

'It cannot be done,' Alexander insisted.

'Like, you don't even have to be a sniper - it's the most f****** obvious thing, most obvious place in the whole world.

'You could be like a seventh-grader - like "What do we have to do for security?" Well, let's look at these rooftops that are almost within zeroing range of a rifle,' he joked.

'So something happened, and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. It's just too obvious that this guy had help getting there.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ben Shapiro said it has to do with their modus aperandi. They are not allowed to shoot before a potential shooter shoots in the off chance its someone with a telescope or another police unit.. not sure if true. But i can definitely imagine they at least have to check if its not one of their guys or an innocent person. Which takes time.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

That's modus operandi and no, it's not their MO.

It should have been secured.

Any weapon looks different than a scope for camera.

It's not like we use shoulder cameras any more that used to be confused with RPGs.

It was a crappy security perimeter.

All personnel on detail, would have been on a list.

edit on 15-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

i would say someone had to see him look at this photo. someone obviously saw him with the rifle clear as day before he shot. a lot of ignorant people on some forums are saying how did he do it im saying how did he miss had to be nerves it isnt that far of a shot with that gun even no scope.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

i would say someone had to see him look at this photo. someone obviously saw him with the rifle clear as day before he shot. a lot of ignorant people on some forums are saying how did he do it im saying how did he miss had to be nerves it isnt that far of a shot with that gun even no scope.

Respectfully at 175 yards man-sized target is tiny, it would be a miracle for an untrained shooter to come close

Im leaning towards severe failures of the Secret Service and State and Local law enforcement, for now, but it's always good to question events like this to get to the truth hopefully

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I could plink little green army at a 100 feet with a long rifle 22 ammo.

Marines train to shoot up to 500 yards.

Instead of the current system of starting at 100 yards and moving out to 500 yards, Marines will begin at the 500-yard line and then move in to the 300, 200 and 100 yard lines before finishing with close-up drills at 25 yards and a 25 to 15 yard movement toward the target before backing up to the 100, 200, 300, and 500 yard lines.

www.marinecorpstimes.com...

200 yard shot should be able to be made by the most mediocre shooter with a decent rifle.
edit on 15-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

If that is the case, then there certainly would have been radio contact between the sniper team and others in the security system. If there was no communication, that is telling.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Ya something sounds off for sure ..not sure if this has been posted but just happen to see it.

Conspiracy Theories Arise After Woman Sitting Behind Trump Seems To Not Care About Bullets Flying, Starts To Film Immediately - Video

This video of a woman located behind Donald Trump during his attempted assassination is HIGHLY suspicious. Her body language & behavior seem to indicate she knew that something was coming

Then you have eyewitness saying they reported a man with a gun/rifle
A witness to the shooting at Donald Trump's rally - Link
An eyewitness, who says he saw the shooter moments before he fired at Trump - LI NK

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I am not a shooting or security expert-but even I can see that the most obvious/effective place to target the stage where Trump was speaking-was the exact location the shooter chose.

I do not buy the idea that this was just missed or overlooked by the SS-anyone looking at a map of the area can see it was the most obviious place to get secured before the event.

Are we expected to believe that this area was just missed by the SS event planners?
No one in the entire team said-"Hang on-that roof looks like a potential sniper spot."?

I do not buy it.
Someone would have noticed the gap in security-thats their entire purpose.

That roof was left unsecured by design IMO.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Conspiracy Theories Arise After Woman Sitting Behind Trump Seems To Not Care About Bullets Flying, Starts

People freeze up, that’s life. Or she was totally unaware at first.

Sad. But I react slow to stuff myself. But no need to panic if you survive the initial incident, and better to think rationally in the aftermath.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

I could plink little green army at a 100 feet with a long rifle 22 ammo.

Marines train to shoot up to 500 yards.

Instead of the current system of starting at 100 yards and moving out to 500 yards, Marines will begin at the 500-yard line and then move in to the 300, 200 and 100 yard lines before finishing with close-up drills at 25 yards and a 25 to 15 yard movement toward the target before backing up to the 100, 200, 300, and 500 yard lines.

www.marinecorpstimes.com...

200 yard shot should be able to be made by the most mediocre shooter with a decent rifle.

He wasn't a Marine just a 20 year old dumbazz with his Dad's AR and

this guy wasn't trained you and both don't know how often he used his father's AR. That stuff takes practice and again I was talking WITHOUT A SCOPE.

A man size target without a scope would be tiny as hell it was 175 yards away the profile would likely be smaller than your little green army men at 100 feet

furthermore supposedly classmate assert he was thrown out of the rifle club because he was so damn awful,

respectfully

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The Front Sight post of a M-16/M4 is the same size of a man target at 500 yards. Marines qual with iron sights easily at 200,300, and 500 yards.

@ 175 yards with a man target would be child’s play.

edit on 15-7-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

this guy wasn't trained

He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen's Club, for at least a year.
According to its website, the club is based south of Pittsburgh and is “one of the premier shooting facilities in the tri-state area” of Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. It has more than 2,000 members.
It has multiple gun ranges, including a high-power rifle facility with targets up to 171 metres away.
“Obviously, the club fully admonishes the senseless act of violence,” attorney Robert S Bootay III, who represents the organisation, told the Los Angeles Times.

www.bbc.com...

Link to what I believe is the shooting club site if you care to look.

www.clairtonsc.org...

But to say the kid wasn’t “knowledgeable” and didn’t have “experience” with the rifle is intellectually dishonest.

That stuff takes practice and again I was talking WITHOUT A SCOPE.

I’m an odd duck. Was in army reserve then went Navy.

The standard for army qualifications in the 1990’s was to shoot human size silhouette targets, human sized from the waste up that popped up. The rifles were open sight / peep sight. The expectation was to be able to hit a waste up, pop up silhouette target at 300 yards no scope.

Your really have nothing. Sorry.

Added. If the shooter was “trained”. He would have been aiming at dead center mass (chest) of a six foot man fully standing on a stage with no cover. Trump probably would be dead.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

The Front Sight post of a M-16/M4 is the same size of a man target at 500 yards. Marines qual with iron sights easily at 200,300, and 500 yards.

@ 175 yards with a man target would be child’s play.

he wasn't a Marine and he was using a AR 15 that no one knows what condition it was in, respectfully

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

this guy wasn't trained

He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen's Club, for at least a year.
According to its website, the club is based south of Pittsburgh and is “one of the premier shooting facilities in the tri-state area” of Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. It has more than 2,000 members.
It has multiple gun ranges, including a high-power rifle facility with targets up to 171 metres away.
“Obviously, the club fully admonishes the senseless act of violence,” attorney Robert S Bootay III, who represents the organisation, told the Los Angeles Times.

www.bbc.com...

Link to what I believe is the shooting club site if you care to look.

www.clairtonsc.org...

But to say the kid wasn’t “knowledgeable” and didn’t have “experience” with the rifle is intellectually dishonest.

That stuff takes practice and again I was talking WITHOUT A SCOPE.

I’m an odd duck. Was in army reserve then went Navy.

The standard for army qualifications in the 1990’s was to shoot human size silhouette targets, human sized from the waste up that popped up. The rifles were open sight / peep sight. The expectation was to be able to hit a waste up, pop up silhouette target at 300 yards no scope.

Your really have nothing. Sorry.

Added. If the shooter was “trained”. He would have been aiming at dead center mass (chest) of a six foot man fully standing on a stage with no cover. Trump probably would be dead.

He wasn't Army or military so none of your anecdotal thoughts apply to the shooter none zip nada.

We have no idea how much training he had or how well-maintained his father's AR was

you think one-year membership in a rifle club equates to marksmanship? really?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You can add this green beret to the list.
Also, how could FBI declare he was a lone wolf without even getting into his phone?

says the same

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

We are a long way from your original statement. He was apparently a motivated individual that had experience and range time with a weapon that is made to learn with minimum effort to shoot targets out to 300 to 500 yards reliably with iron / peep sights. Where if the individual was properly trained, he would have been aiming for the chest.

Added. You really don’t have a valid argument. Just gas lighting.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

We are a long way from your original statement. He was apparently a motivated individual that had experience and range time with a weapon that is made to learn with minimum effort to shoot targets out to 300 to 500 yards reliably with iron / peep sights. Where if the individual was properly trained, he would have been aiming for the chest.

The secret service sniper made a head shot against the would be assassin not a center mass shot. Just say'n.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Cause, the guy was presenting his chest like a guy giving a speech. Just saying?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

LOL Im discussing this with my opinion, is that gaslighting now?

My original statement was about the assertion that a 175 yard shot WITHOUT a SCOPE was easy, no more no less.

for perspective

This is 16x scope magnification at 100 yards. It’s hard to tell in this picture, but when looking with my eye through the scope, it’s very easy to spot the bullet impacts in the paper at this distance. Even zooming out to 13x, I was still able to see bullet impacts in paper at 100 yards.

backfire.tv...

FWIW you pay you get a membership

We have no idea how much this guy trained or how proficient he was, nor the condition and quality of the scope so many variables but you know he could make the shot easy peasy lemon squeezy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join