It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This thread is not about conspiracy anymore.

A man died. 3 were shot. One just got out of the hospital. This happened. Just like planes hit buildings and not space lasers, a rifle was used to kill an innocent man, wound two others and came within 2cm of plunging this nation into chaos.

That is what was wanted. The money shot and a real 1/6. They had to stop him before the convention to put Haley in.

They missed. It happens. I am sure there are people right now disappearing in random events ala Seth Rich.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Link

So, the story is now that Crooks fired, a local PD fired at him and THEN the Sniper team killed him. Anyone else hear this?

How could the officer on the ground see him but NOT the USSS Sniper at that angle....this reeks of BS to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: UKTruth
As it stands, pun intended, you can't have two people at the same spot and one saying they can see the shooter and the other can't.

So explain how people saw and took video of the shooter while standing on the ground and the police couldn't see him, while standing on the same ground.

ETA: Also, go stand 30 ft from as 10-12 ft. tall building with a roof with such a low slope and tell me you can see someone on the roof in a prone position 100 ft on the opposite side of the building.

I believe the officers couldn't see him because it is impossible. So everyone saying they could were either paid or believe in Trump enough to go along.

There is an actual video of the people seeing him on the roof.
Its there in front of your eyes.
Good grief you have resorted to calling something impossible that is on video for you to see.

Are you suggesting this video is not real?

edit on 31/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
This story was out there before the former USSS director was replaced.

Local LEO shot and missed, one SS counter sniper team shot and missed and then someone made a 1 in a million shot and hit him.

You are the one that posted there were 150 local officers available. There was a sniper team in a window in the second story, they got called off to search for Crooks. Really, 148 officers were not enough that they couldn't have left the two in the best position to cover the entire roof? Heck, one sniper in the water tower could have covered the roofs of all the buildings.

No, this is still about conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
They certainly could see him climbing onto the roof and when he was on his side on the low end of the roof but not in the prone position near the top.

Supposedly even the SS counter sniper teams couldn't see him from an elevated position, or they could and they let it happen, but the question here is, what is "it".

Some think it was a real assassination attempt, some think no real shots were fired that day, or at least not at Trump.

At the end of the day nobody knows for sure but what I like is that the people who are often saying "they" lie to us have suddenly become believers.

edit on 31-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No. Not from a ground position. It was stated they were local snipers. The story is constantly changing.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think it was Cheatle that testified that local LEO took shots at Crooks and missed and that the first SS CS team engaged and missed and the second SS team hit him.

The local snipers were stationed in a second story window with a clear view of the roof and Crooks at about 100 ft until they got called to leave their post to help look for Crooks.

ETA: Here is the a story posted on the 17th.
Local Officer Fired at Trump Gunman as Gunshots Rang Out, Official Says

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That would be 3 shots....there were only 2 discussed, one from the LEO and one for USSS.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That is what I remember her saying and that statement from Goldinger, mentioned in the link above, says a ground officer, not a sniper.

All I said is that it isn't new info.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They certainly could see him climbing onto the roof and when he was on his side on the low end of the roof but not in the prone position near the top.

Supposedly even the SS counter sniper teams couldn't see him from an elevated position, or they could and they let it happen, but the question here is, what is "it".

Some think it was a real assassination attempt, some think no real shots were fired that day, or at least not at Trump.

At the end of the day nobody knows for sure but what I like is that the people who are often saying "they" lie to us have suddenly become believers.

I think the family of the dead man know for sure shots were fired.

I do not believe that anyone on the ground said they saw the shooter in the prone position ready to shoot.
The people on the ground saw him climb up the HVAC unit and start crawling to the firing posiiton.
Video of the actual footage shows your view that the crowd was making it up in regards to seeing him is disproven by video.

The police saw him because they climbed the roof.

A new video has been released today that actually shows a man - presumably the shooter - running on the roof , a full 3minutes before the first shots.
Also in view of the crowd below.

You are going to need to repackage your theory, minus the evidence that the shooter was seen on the roof by both the crowd and police.

edit on 31/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think the family of the dead man know for sure shots were fired.

They might also know no shots were fired and that their parents were able to have an early retirement on Trump's dime, after they all sign NDA's of course.

A new video has been released today that actually shows a man - presumably the shooter - running on the roof , a full 3minutes before the first shots.

This video proposes that the AC unit he used was behind the second story portion of the second building.

Also, that is one minute before the ground officers arrived but according to videos I linked in the post below, there was an SS agent there the whole time. He would have seen him or at least known others had seen him and radio in, circumventing the communication glitch they are pitching as to why things went down the way they did. As soon as he popped his head up the CS team could have engaged. They didn't. Instead they allowed him to "take 8 shots" before killing him.

The only thing that is certain is that something happened but you can't say with certainty by who or why. Me, I lean to it being staged because if the DS wanted Trump dead, he would be dead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

So, the story is now that Crooks fired, a local PD fired at him and THEN the Sniper team killed him. Anyone else hear this?

How could the officer on the ground see him but NOT the USSS Sniper at that angle....this reeks of BS to me.

That photo appears to place one of the bleachers between Crooks' firing position and the stage where Trump was hit.

Or am I not seeing it correctly?

If there wasa bleacher there, how tall was it, and could Crooks see over it to line up his target effectively? Wasn't the building Crooks fired from on ground that was lower than the ground the stage was built on?

Anyone got a topographical map of the site?

top topics

<< 44  45  46   >>

join