It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Trust the FBI to Properly Investigate the 7.13.24 Assassination Attempt of Donald J. Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
From the start the FBI investigation will have the sole aim of trying to minimise any culpability of the Democrat Party.
We'll hear nothing about incitement and we'll hear nothing about this guys anti-Trump rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Will the FBI do this ????? A while ago Bidens opponent, Trump, was accused and vilified for fermenting insurrection when he was no where near any such thing and this meme is still ongoing. So will the FBI look into the same sort of logic as Biden, Trumps opponent, instigating this Murder attempt?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Will the FBI do this ????? A while ago Bidens opponent, Trump, was accused and vilified for fermenting insurrection when he was no where near any such thing and this meme is still ongoing. So will the FBI look into the same sort of logic as Biden, Trumps opponent, instigating this Murder attempt?

Very good point.
Leading Democrats SHOULD be investigated - but we all know they will not be.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I would not trust the FBI, to do any thing.

They are Corrupt.
The FBI has been unreliable since beginning of GWOT.

I know first hand they are Corrupt, because I've worked with them during the GWOT and even brought a bomb cell to their attention.

Federal Bureau of Incompetence...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Somebody needs to watch closely for planted agents like we saw with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

There are hundreds in each and every Cabinet Department and sub departments.

Reality People. R-E-A-L-I-T-Y ☠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Also remember the 51 "Intel" report!!

Also remember Schumer's warnings about The "6 Ways from Sunday". ⚠️⚠️🤡

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Same FBI/DOJ that's been caught lying in the past with Anti-Trump biases and hate mongering. ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The Secret Service detail should face criminal charges for gross negligence and failure to do their jobs. What is clear is that they deliberately allowed lax security measures to endanger the President and put everyone present in danger.
We will see Joe Biden drop out and if the President had been assassinated that would have left the field open for two new candidates, two deep state endorsed candidates.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher

The Secret Service detail should face criminal charges for gross negligence and failure to do their jobs. What is clear is that they deliberately allowed lax security measures to endanger the President and put everyone present in danger.
We will see Joe Biden drop out and if the President had been assassinated that would have left the field open for two new candidates, two deep state endorsed candidates.

MORE EVIDENCE OF A U.S. GOVERNMENT ENDORSED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT...
Millions of us are ready to do what is necessary, if this situation requires capturing deep state leaders at some point..

Making matters worse, the FBI are in charge of the investigation. The FBI has suffered irreversible credibility collapse, and many believe there is no worse agency to investigate the events than a highly politicized and weaponized Federal Bureau of Investigation, with a long and non-debatable history of corruption.

Obviously, accepting the lack of public trust in both the FBI and Secret Service, there is mounting speculation as to whether the assassination effort was the result of a series of grossly incompetent mistakes, or was perhaps a willfully blind -and intentional- failure of security.

Adding fuel to the fire of intentional security failures, the AP is now reporting that a police officer saw the gunman before the shots were fired, and the police officer retreated allowing time for the shooter to fire 5 shots toward his target – wounding President Trump and two other attendees, killing another.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... ter/#more-262210

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sunday, July 14, 2024

The more President Biden speaks on this issue, the more it appears he is trying to hide his administration's role in the attempted assassination of his political rival, former President Donald Trump.

He has come on TV to make two statements since God saved Donald Trump's life yesterday evening. Tonight, President Biden will address the nation...FOR THE THIRD TIME. This time from the Oval Office at 8pm(ET).

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

THIS WILL NOT SAVE BIDEN from Democrats who want him to quit the race this year, and Republicans who want him put on trial for crimes against the nation and humanity next year.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Do I smell desperation coming from the Democrats? smells like it that is for sure, this is the most we will see biden in the 4 years since he took office, is a record that is for sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Unfortunately for Joe , he is Not Half the Actor LBJ was on Nov. 22nd , 1963 .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Do I smell desperation coming from the Democrats? smells like it that is for sure, this is the most we will see biden in the 4 years since he took office, is a record that is for sure.

Exactly. We know exactly how they operate. The FBI just said the shooter acted alone. Biden will pivot to banning guns and warning the nation about dangerous Republican extremists like the FBI plant, Thomas Crooks.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

You spout some of the most BS BS I have ever heard...

Yes we should trust the FBI, and every other branch law enforcement when it comes to something like this.
Quit being part of the problem that is ripping this country apart.

😂 of course. I don’t think an agency that is part of the problem should investigate the problem they have a hand in perpetrating.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   
One of the biggest questions I have for a deep state theory, How did the shooter know where to go to take the shot? Had a ladder already there as well.

Anyone try walking up to a Trump rally with a rifle and see how far you get. Yet in this case, a big weakness for a sniper shot was present and exploited. There were some inexperienced staff on the ground. How did the shooter know where the weakness would be?

This question stinks bad and reeks of some insider information going on to help get the shooter in position.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Secret Service statement: In her first statement since the assassination attempt, the US Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle said the agency will participate in an independent review of the incident. Cheatle also said she is confident in the agency’s RNC security plan.

CNN Link

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The FBI is claiming they can't access the shooter's phone.

Do they really expect anyone to believe that?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yup even me a tech nerd i can unlock any phone this is ridiculus !

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Dont forget jill happened to be in the area sucking up the resources that would normally be used to vet a venue and secure a venue, causing the majority of the security detail to be stand ins.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join