It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Trust the FBI to Properly Investigate the 7.13.24 Assassination Attempt of Donald J. Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Saturday, July 13, 2024

THIS SUCKS! It's like one of those TV Police shows where the corrupt perpetrators are also the investigators.

The people who do what Barack Obama and Joe Biden tell them to do, have taken the lead in investigating this "incident".

"The FBI has assumed the role of the lead federal law enforcement agency in the investigation of the incident involving former President Donald Trump that occurred earlier today in Butler, Pennsylvania," the FBI said in a statement on Saturday night, obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Special agents of the FBI Pittsburgh Field Office responded immediately, to include crisis response team members and evidence response technicians. We will continue to support this investigation with the full resources of the FBI, alongside our partners at the U.S. Secret Service and state and local law enforcement," it said.
Source A: www.fox23.com... 50-6bc82974e009.html

Source B: x.com...

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is led by a June 2017 Donald Trump appointee named Christopher Wray. Christopher Wray has overseen ALL efforts to PROTECT the Biden Crime Family from Prosecution, and ALL efforts at Investigating and Impeaching and Indicting President and former President Donald J. Trump!

-WeMustCare

edit on 1372024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hell no we should not trust them.

There needs to be more than just them investigating this. In fact, they need someone watching over them while they investigate.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

There needs to be more than just them investigating this. In fact, they need someone watching over them while they investigate.

The FBI quickly told everyone they are taking the lead on this. All law enforcement has to report their findings and get their search warrants approved through the FBI.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The FBI quickly told everyone they are taking the lead on this. All law enforcement has to report their findings and get their search warrants approved through the FBI.

Of course.

So that the FBI can eliminate any leads that point directly to the Biden WhiteHouse, as is likely the case.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You spout some of the most BS BS I have ever heard...

Yes we should trust the FBI, and every other branch law enforcement when it comes to something like this.
Quit being part of the problem that is ripping this country apart.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Yes we should trust the FBI, and every other branch law enforcement when it comes to something like this.

Sorry, but I've been "awake" since 2016, and have watched our FBI protect Biden and hurt Trump.

REAL WORLD happenings I'm referring to. What are you afraid of?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   
FBI is crooked. It is very obvious. Maybe not alot of the field agents. But definitely the leadership. The DOJ is the same. Member when Billy C fired all of the leadership when he became president? I do. Hmmm, wonder why....?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Of course.

So that the FBI can eliminate any leads that point directly to the Biden WhiteHouse, as is likely the case.

Because President Biden has lied so much about his attacks on Donald Trump, its not far-fetched at all to consider him as the initiator of the Trump assassination attempt.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The FBI handled the investigation of Bieden's illegal procurement of government documents, so should we trust them to uncover the truth?

Depends on your political affiliation and what you want to believe; nothing else.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Oh , it should be OK Now . I Remember the F.B.I. doing a Bang Up Job at the Nakatomi Plaza Back in the Day .

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The FBI handled the investigation of Bieden's illegal procurement of government documents, so should we trust them to uncover the truth?

Depends on your political affiliation and what you want to believe; nothing else.

Special Counsel Robert K. Hur handled the investigation of Biden stealing classified information and keeping it at his home, over a long period of time.

Summary: nypost.com... d-docs/

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It didn't go well for them...
x.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Should We Trust the FBI

Trust is about understanding, knowing the risks. We don't have much choice in the matter. If it is a Judge like Juan Merchan signing the warrants, this case is going no where. Lone shooter, case closed.

Being a high profile case, lot of eyes on it, don't take long for things to go viral. The censorship is getting strong, can try and shut down all talk like Sandy Hook? With Trump involved in this one, lot of public attention is on it.

The Security Services will be going through a big shake up at the moment for things to get this far. If they find some bad apples there, won't want to be in their shoes. Once things settle down, expect they will be keeping a close eye on the FBI.

What if it does lead to some kind of greater government conspiracy in the back ground? How far can things get in trying to sort it out? Thing is lining up to be one crazy election season with how divided things have become. Hold on to your hats and keep calling it as best you can.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
No. Many of us knew this was coming. I truly cannot believe it got to this point.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No how, no way.
I don’t trust those indoctrinated accountants and lawyers.
0/10

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Brilliant idea!

Let’s put a team of intrepid volunteer sleuths from Above Top Secret on the job!

You can be team leader.

Or maybe you’d prefer someone more ‘professional’? Project Veritas? Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell? A team of intrepid Qanon researchers?

Alex Jones?

edit on 13-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Of course.

Because President Biden has lied so much about his attacks on Donald Trump, its not far-fetched at all to consider him as the initiator of the Trump assassination attempt.

So what?, The Supreme Court just said that's OK, as long as Biden can claim that it was an official act. I guess we'll just have to get used to Presidential candidates trying to assassinate each other.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Of course.

So what?, The Supreme Court just said that's OK, as long as Biden can claim that it was an official act. I guess we'll just have to get used to Presidential candidates trying to assassinate each other.

How would an assasination attempt ever be considered an "official act"? If that were the case, you are admitting we are living under a dictatorship or a monarchy.

Is that how you see our society?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Thats a Cool Helocopter . Could it Hold my Beer ? ..........*)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Are you serious? Have you been living under a rock the last 10 years? Trust the FBI??? Lol. The 3 letter agency whom thinks mothers of school children are the enemy of the USA? The same FBI who thinks MAGA supporters are the biggest threat to "our democracy"? Those are the people you trust to fairly, and without bias launch a real investigation of an assassination attempt against former president Trump, whom they've all but admitted to be going after on a fake witch hunt since 2016? THAT FBI?? Are you even real??

As for me? NO I don't trust those mofos, are you serious? 😂
edit on 13-7-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join