It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just WON the '24 Election!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

CNN doing CNN stuff

Wow so it’s true they made that claim….
Well he ducked after the bullet swiped his ear…. The real media shows the iconic pics of him with blood all over his ear and face.
What losers cnn
Supposedly the shooter is associated with Antifa …. Geez who woulda guessed that … so linked to Soros
edit on 13-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I am mad about right now. This was an assassination attempt. There is no two ways about it.

This would NOT be okay if it was Biden, and this is definitely not okay if it is Trump, or any other candidate! I don't care how much I dislike, or like, ANY of them...what happened today is NOT okay! EVER.

If this is what we, as a society have "devolved" into, then we are lost as a Republic. This can NOT happen!

If this is where the the democrats are, at this level of desperation, then Trump should take the presidency. He's maybe not the ideal candidate, but he's certainly better than the mentality that the crazy left is clearly willing to go to to prevent him from being elected.

What happened today is categorically unacceptable, by all standards of a lawful society, and America should be ashamed of this.

ANYONE who supports this should be tried for TREASON! I'm sorry, but this is a FACT, under the laws of the Constitution of the United States of America. Anyone who argues this point should be held in contempt. PERIOD.

edit - As an American, I will NOT back down on these points! EVER.

Of course, you are correct whatever our political position is, NO attempt on the life of a Presidential candidate is the American Way. It has the fingerprints of the Deep State all over it.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: TzarChasm

You're sounding like soochie

That's a leftist tactic. (see Jussie Smollet and all the other hate crime hoaxes)

The timing feels very convenient, as if someone wanted to escalate tensions to the boiling point. And if I was an extremist right wing fanatic who wanted to ignite the powder keg and provoke the more unstable factions on either side, this is how I would do it.

I'm just asking pertinent questions, examining all possible angles.

So you’re saying that Trump was willing to get shot at with
Blood all over his ear and face …. Cmon man …. Another person is dead from the shooting too by the way and they say if Trump had not just turned his head at that precise moment…,, things would have been different.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

That's nice.

You're pissed at the wrong person though.

Prove me wrong! Just once!

Sure.

"Staged" is the number one trending phrase on X currently.

So what! Kathy g staged some stuff and it tanked her career.
What lengths people go to to not face the truth.
The people who “staged” it sure made a splash and the shooter is d-e-c-e-a- s -d
Another interesting thing about all this is they were so desperate to do something because they knew they likely can’t fake a Biden win …. At this point
edit on 13-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I've said it here before and I'll say it again. The democratic party is the party of pure evil... Insane megalomaniacs and anyone who follows or associates with that party are ignorant fools and complicit in their evil.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, seems the House Oversight Committee is interested in hearing what the Secret Service has to say
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

“Secret Service has responded to GOP Oversight and will be briefing us ASAP. We have also notified Secret Service that we will be holding an emergency hearing ASAP to uncover what transpired at President Trump’s rally. The Secret Service Director is being called to testify. Date will be announced soon,” Anna Paulina Luna wrote on X.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
birth of the antichrist?
edit on 14 7 24 by peretc96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Stalin on you is no, he would multiply this antifa by zero, then divide it and send offcut it to the offices of the Democrats en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14 7 24 by peretc96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

link

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
OK the shooter was on a roof top and was being pointed out to the SS and the police (guys says for almost 5 minutes) before the shots were fired. x.com... The shooter is dead.

If I were that innocent bystander who was trying to warn security about suspicious behavior but nobody listened...I'd lay realllllllllly low for a while.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Tut..tut..tut...so little imagination; I was expecting something with a little more style and finesse. The first order of business upon election, should be to investigate this, and make sure the culprets are tried for treason, with capital punishment as the obligatory sentence. Should it warrant it, the investigation needs to go all the way up to the very top.
Do not let them get you hung-up on 'antifa' or the lone madman...we've done all that before.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Euronymous2625

Oh Lord I love the internet sometimes

edit on 14-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
A while ago I've had this feeling that Trump could become a Target like JFK as off Reagan did and didn't take long for it to actually happen, luckily he survived .

They want him gone that's for sure and I'm afraid this ain't over , because when he's in power you can bet he's going to tear down everything they're trying to protect IMHO?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
A while ago I've had this feeling that Trump could become a Target like JFK as off Reagan did and didn't take long for it to actually happen, luckily he survived .

They want him gone that's for sure and I'm afraid this ain't over , because when he's in power you can bet he's going to tear down everything they're trying to protect IMHO?

If he didn't have an Axe to grind he does now .

One does wonder what will the Left do now ? Because there will not be another opportunity to get a shot off at Trump, The Secret Service will have him surrounded tighter than a hermetic seal.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

a reply to: Euronymous2625

Oh Lord I love the internet sometimes

Look I'm going to say outright this is not a laughing situation for my country USA.

But I will say the memes have been golden!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
As many want to believe that's true, I really want to suggest he gets his own secret service beside the ones that are government directed, double checking his rally ain't a bad thing but it costs money , at this point what's more important?

And I'm not saying those guys didn't their Job , and don't know if bad actors could be amongst them ?

But , the first warning shots have been fired just saying because what will happen with the US if he actually didn't survived this ?

edit on 0b36America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 08:52:36 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 08:52:36 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Too soon?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I love it, I am sure Pelosi, Obama and their cabals are all in conference as we speak.

Occurs biden as not included as he is eating icecream in the basement.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Trump just WON the '24 Election!

I doubt very much that this event, which was caused by the extreme anti-Trump rhetoric on the left triggering a nutbag, will change the minds of anyone on the left at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What I am seeing and hearing is the hidden supporters are coming out for Trump now.
Basically they are saying if that man can take a bullet and risk his life I can risk any backlash in my personal life.

This is the final act of galvanizing the soft support now, if Biden wins now, it will be a steal 100%, and maybe a civil uprising to follow.

Cold social war just turned hot.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join