It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just WON the '24 Election!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC, STOP THE BICKERING !!!!

CALLS FOR VIOLENCE WILL GET YOU BANNED !!!!

BICKERING AND POSTING OFF TOPIC AND YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

do not reply to this.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

*carefully adjusts conspiracy hat*

*deep breath*

Is it possible extreme right wing fanatics deliberately botched this attempt to make it look like someone is actually trying to kill Trump? Would they victimize him, on purpose, to make him look even more heroic?

Perhaps I'm cynical. Perhaps not.

edit on 13-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OK the shooter was on a roof top and was being pointed out to the SS and the police (guys says for almost 5 minutes) before the shots were fired. x.com... The shooter is dead.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You're sounding like soochie

That's a leftist tactic. (see Jussie Smollet and all the other hate crime hoaxes)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

*deep breath*

Is it possible extreme right wing fanatics deliberately botched this attempt to make it look like someone is actually trying to kill Trump? Would they victimize him, on purpose, to make him look even more heroic?

The onus of proof and all. Until I see that, it comes off as sick fantasy from sick individuals.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You're sounding like soochie

That's a leftist tactic. (see Jussie Smollet and all the other hate crime hoaxes)

The timing feels very convenient, as if someone wanted to escalate tensions to the boiling point. And if I was an extremist right wing fanatic who wanted to ignite the powder keg and provoke the more unstable factions on either side, this is how I would do it.

I'm just asking pertinent questions, examining all possible angles.

edit on 13-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Agree with the OP 100%.

The left, ALL of the left in the USA, UK and beyond are pretty much deranged, anti-democratic losers who will stop at nothing to lie, smear and corrupt. It’s why they hate a man like Trump so much they would burn their own country and shred their own constitution.

The level of brainwashing is absolutely incredible. As of now they are just an army of fools trying to destroy great countries without even knowing who their puppet masters are - and they certainly aren’t who they think.

However, we on the right should not use this or any other atrocity, attempted or otherwise, to sink to their lows. We stand our ground if we have to, but we cannot use their actions as an excuse to act as they do. We must be better.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That's not an unfair assessment.

But I would point out a more simple view:

They lied (countless times) =didn't work.

They impeached him twice = didn't work

Charged him w/ BS =didn't work

Convicted him on BS = didn't work

This is just the natural progression, of course they would try to off him.

edit on 13-7-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Our next President just posted this statement from the hospital.

URL to Statement: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/112782066045321247

""I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured.

It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country.

Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead.

I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong, in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!""

May GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS Former/Next President Donald John Trump!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
OK the shooter was on a roof top and was being pointed out to the SS and the police (guys says for almost 5 minutes) before the shots were fired. x.com... The shooter is dead.

If that's true it sounds like they wanted him to shoot and then they got rid of him.

That's how the gang in charge does it. Protect the guy until he gets off the shot then erase him.

Btw - I thought antifa wasn't real.

👿

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
In the last few weeks, voters found out:

Democrats and their media allies were lying about Biden being okay.

Democrats and their media allies were lying about Trump being a threat to democracy.

If he was the existential threat they said he was, not a one of them would be offering the support they are now.

There will still be 100M idiots voting for Biden. That's how far gone our country is.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: 727Sky

If that's true it sounds like they wanted him to shoot and then they got rid of him.

That's how the gang in charge does it. Protect the guy until he gets off the shot then erase him.

Btw - I thought antifa wasn't real.

👿

Attorney General Barr said in 2020 he couldn't direct the DOJ to investigate "Antifa", because it was not an organization. No leader...just money flowing in to lots of little groups across America.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
According to prophecy, once he survives and heals from his head wound, he will have worldwide support.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Attorney General Barr said in 2020 he couldn't direct the DOJ to investigate "Antifa", because it was not an organization. No leader...just money flowing in to lots of little groups across America.

Awwwwe SHUCKS !!! Gee wiz, it's just too hard for them by golly. /s

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
According to prophecy, once he survives and heals from his head wound, he will have worldwide support.

Would you kindly tell me where in the Bible I can look this up? Is it Revelation?

I'm curious now.

Nevermind I found it. It refers to it as a mortal head wound. I don't think Trump has a mortal head wound. Seems he was grazed or cut by glass shrapnel.

So no I don't think Trump is the Antichrist.

edit on 13-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

link   

That's not an unfair assessment.

But I would point out a more simple view:

They lied (countless times) =didn't work.

They impeached him twice = didn't work

Charged him w/ BS =didn't work

Convicted him on BS = didn't work

This is just the natural progression, of course they would try to off him.

Hmm.... Hey , if it Quacks like a Duck........

link   

DP
edit on 13-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

*deep breath*

Yeah, that's the ticket! That's exactly what "they" did! I'm absolutely SURE that's what happened!

NOT!!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just said on here, the other day, that "They" are backed into a corner like an animal, and that that never ends well.

"They" have admitted there is NO way Biden can win against Trump.

I Hope I am wrong, and it was just some random lunatic.

But it sure is weird that he managed to get on that roof with a gun.

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join