It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just WON the '24 Election!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Saturday July 13, 2024

RE: www.breitbart.com...

I have been DEAD SERIOUS that candidate Trump must officially pick his VP as soon as possible, and that V.P. must be someone WE KNOW will be the most like Donald Trump, if Trump is removed from the race (sickness, accident, killed) before being sworn in.

Someone who we MAGA/Trump supporters are confident will beat Biden and carry the MAGA-AF torch in a way that make most Americans happy, just as Trump would have done.

For me, that person is Congressman Byron Donalds of Florida. (He's speaking at next week's RNC convention.)

-wmc

edit on 1372024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2

Amen! I’m furious. I was hoping this would never happen, but him surviving it seals the deal on them. I’ve wanted to come together as a nation, but this ends all hope of that. I’m mad now.

This shows how desperate they are. Like you I am mad as hell. If they kill Trump,this Government as we know it is DONE! Assassinating Trump is all it would take to create a Rebellion and you can count me in!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Saturday July 13, 2024

RE: www.breitbart.com...

I have been DEAD SERIOUS that candidate Trump must officially pick his VP as soon as possible, and that V.P. must be someone WE KNOW will be the most like Donald Trump, if Trump is removed from the race (sickness, accident, killed) before being sworn in.

Someone who we MAGA/Trump supporters are confident will beat Biden and carry the MAGA-AF torch in a way that make most Americans happy, just as Trump would have done.

For me, that person is Congressman Byron Donalds of Florida. (He's speaking at next week's RNC convention.)

-wmc

If they assassinate Trump there wont be an election there will be a civil War and all of these little fairies better hope and pray that doesn't happen!

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

That's nice.

You're pissed at the wrong person though.

Prove me wrong! Just once!

Sure.

"Staged" is the number one trending phrase on X currently.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I hope you understand FCD, there's a large portion of Americans that are very happy today and a little miffed that the round only grazed an ear..

Isn't that the problem though? People are happy that a headshot was attempted because you don't like what he has to say?

I mean it's fine if you loathe and hate someone. But this is never an acceptable way to handle it. Never.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Two words...TULSI...GABBARD!

Seriously!

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

I hope you understand FCD, there's a large portion of Americans that are very happy today and a little miffed that the round only grazed an ear..

Isn't that the problem though? People are happy that a headshot was attempted because you don't like what he has to say?

I mean it's fine if you loathe and hate someone. But this is never an acceptable way to handle it. Never.

No, it's not.

Where the "hate and loathing" is coming from is acceptable however and even very profitable.

That being the MSM.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Bold of you to think any politicial assassin this century HASN'T been a lunatic lefty. Do you need someone to count for you?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

No, it's not.

Where the "hate and loathing" is coming from is acceptable however and even very profitable.

That being the MSM.

No one should take delight in someone else's murder or attempted. It just made all that legitimate loathing and hate become...no longer legitimate.

This is where FCD is coming from in the OP. I agree with him.

Whereas before I was willing to listen and discuss, now I'm not because why would I engage someone who delights in this behavior?

edit on 13-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
As I've been saying, communists.

One less liberal on the planet, so I gess he was right.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If the election was tomorrow yep...

But its a long way between now and january.

I hope he vets his security team really well, and pays them a bonus.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

a reply to: AlroyFarms

Yea, I agree with him too.

My entire point is that there is a large contingent of people who are openly happy about today and bemoaning a bad shot.

Either way it's disturbing. I'd be disgusted if Biden was shot at too.

It doesn't matter what team you're on or if you're neutral. Sad that people are gleeful about this, but I know you're telling the truth here. It's sad for our country any way that you want to look at it.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Agreed.

The entire country changed today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join