It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just WON the '24 Election!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It seems unimaginable to me that the left is so absolutely UNHINGED that they need to assassinate this man. BUT, today, the "LEFT" just gave the election to Trump...They are CRAZED, and they are UNSTABLE, AND..."THEY" are not qualified to run this Country. Period! They are NOT.

Today, eclipsed the Democrats from ever being relevant, EVER again. "They", ALL of them, are just a bunch of crazy radicals, and anyone who signs up with them should be labeled as a "Threat to Democracy", TREASON! F*CK this! I'm tired of making excuses for these losers...they are just that..."TREASONOUS LOSERS!". Not a redeeming factor among them.

Anyone who is proud of what has happened today will NEVER be addressed by me, EVER again! YOU are TRAITORS...forever more! Period!!

There is NO excuse for what happened today, and there would be no excuse if it happened to Biden either...there is NO EXCUSE for this!

NEVER!! EVER!!

Not a tRump follower nor do I care for him at all but you are exactly right I was just saying there would be an assassination attempt and it would rally his followers and even fringe! Really should of posted it!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am mad about right now. This was an assassination attempt. There is no two ways about it.

This would NOT be okay if it was Biden, and this is definitely not okay if it is Trump, or any other candidate! I don't care how much I dislike, or like, ANY of them...what happened today is NOT okay! EVER.

If this is what we, as a society have "devolved" into, then we are lost as a Republic. This can NOT happen!

If this is where the the democrats are, at this level of desperation, then Trump should take the presidency. He's maybe not the ideal candidate, but he's certainly better than the mentality that the crazy left is clearly willing to go to to prevent him from being elected.

What happened today is categorically unacceptable, by all standards of a lawful society, and America should be ashamed of this.

ANYONE who supports this should be tried for TREASON! I'm sorry, but this is a FACT, under the laws of the Constitution of the United States of America. Anyone who argues this point should be held in contempt. PERIOD.

edit - As an American, I will NOT back down on these points! EVER.
edit on 7/13/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

" There are Really No Coincidences in Life Son . Everything is Done with a Purpose ." My Momma Always Used to Say.....

edit on 13-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Anyone who is proud of what has happened today will NEVER be addressed by me, EVER again! YOU are TRAITORS...forever more! Period!!

I feel the same way. I was beyond disgusted and now have a list of users I don't intend to ever engage with again. I prefer people with a soul, not empty vessels that cheerily spread MSM hate and propaganda.

Life's too short to waste even one second on hopeless causes that place no value on the lives of others that don't share their mindset.
Ef 'em.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It seems unimaginable to me that the left is so absolutely UNHINGED that they need to assassinate this man.

I think a lot of us actually know they are, unfortunately, but just hoped it would really not happen. And unfortunately, I don’t think this will be the last. Am praying for him, his family and this country. No need to hire a hit man when you can create thousands . You nutters

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" There are Really No Coincidences in Life Son . Everything is Done with a Purpose ." My Momma Always Used to Say.....

A man with a rifle, from several hundred yards away, from a high vantage point in a "sniper" position is NOT a "coincidence".

So, to your point, you are correct; this was NOT a coincidence. This was calculated, and it was intentional; and there was one end-game. The end-game was to assassinate Trump...there is no other way to characterize it.

What happened today is EVIL and WRONG. The fact the shooter is dead is just superficial. The larger picture is...this is the extremist mentality of the leftist party in this country, and this is the level of absolute desperation they have come to.

And, while there may be some moderators here who wish to defend these actions...well, I will NOT. I will not defend them against ANY ONE!

This is DESPERATION...and that is the ONLY way to describe it. This is not Democracy in a republic...this is just sheer desperation to cling to power. It's sad...and it's SCARY. It's wrong...and it's BROKEN!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I think the shooter being dead is more than just superficial. Dead men tell no tales. Was he a patsy? JFK parallels?

Now we may never know the true story. It's easier to paint whatever picture they want now.

Taking him alive for questioning would've been a huge key to this.

edit on 13-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Ah , When was the Last Time Any " Shooter " was Captured Alive ? Makes you Wonder.....Hmm..

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Ah , When was the Last Time Any " Shooter " was Captured Alive ? Makes you Wonder.....Hmm..

Indeed. First thought on my mind when I saw the breaking news is that we'll never get the shooter's story from his own mouth.

Also a lot of people in my circles saying "Eh who cares? Just another day in 'Murica."

Uh. No. This is big. This may be a game-changer in a lot of ways. Apathy isn't the way to go right now. This is a tragedy for our country and a lot of deranged people are showing their true colors by taking delight or bemoaning the missed shot.

This is sickening and it could be the first shot in a Civil War.

This isn't small potatoes.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

" This is sickening and it could be the first shot in a Civil War. "

Well , Hopefully Cooler Heads will Prevail . The Left wants to Goat the Right into getting Violent but WE Know Better . If Trump makes it to Nov. Now and is Reelected , he will have the Support of the Majority of the America People in going After the Leftist Seditionists Already in Our Federal Government .

edit on 13-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This assassination attemp alone will not result in a win for Donald Trump in November. There is a lot of time between now and the election and anything is still possible.

The game has certainly changed however.

Will there be more violence? If, hypothetically speaking, right-wing extremists use this incident to justify their own violence, then it could easily result in Joe Biden winning the presidency if he and his alies in the media frame the narrative correctly. Crazy lone gunmen attempts to assassinate Donald Trump, sure thats a tragedy, but look how violent his white supremacist supports are with their retaliation. Donald Trump was a victim of his own Trump era political vitriol.

Will Trump himself go off the deep end as a result of this assassination attempt? Trump is after all human and having a close call with death can have a dramatic impact on one's personality. Does he himself start calling for violent retribution? Does he become paranoid and suspicious? And ect. I am not saying this will happen, but that it could happen and would diminish the events of today.

Biden will also have his own issues dealing with these events. Does he continue his scaremongering, which was a contributing factor in the assassination attempt. Or will he mellow his attacks on Donald Trump. Biden still needs to win an election, and his campaign thus far has been all about painting Donald Trump to be an evil that must be stopped. How do you change course this late in the game, especially when you have your own internal issues to deal with.

The election isn't over. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I wishi could give 100 stars. Not acceptable. a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I disagree. The democrat party and the liberal left have gone off the rails. They are currently cleaning up their X (twitter) posts to hide all of the incitement of violance that they have been peddling. It's too late though, we have the reciepts.

I won't repost what Joe Biden said a few days ago or what Harry Sisson posted, we all know at this point what they said.

I'm also fully aware they are not releasing the name of the suspect because they are scrubbing all posts by this person. Google was taking down live streams earlier on YouTube where people were putting the clues together.

The name will be released in about 5 minutes, by then, everything will be scrubbed.
edit on 13-7-2024 by MauiWaui because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Bold of you to assume it was "the left". A lot of "the right" hate him too.

Hate is a strong word. Can you name one thing Trump has done to hate him? I could name many things Biden, Obama, Clinton, and Bush did things that people might hate him, but please tell us ONE thing Trump did that would drive Americans to hate.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well , Hopefully Cooler Heads will Prevail . The Left wants to Goat the Right into getting Violent but WE Know Better . If Trump makes it to Nov. Now and is Reelected , he will have the Support of the Majority of the America People in going After the Leftist Seditionists Already in Our Federal Government .

The left can riot for YEARS, kill people, destroy and burn in the BILLIONS, attack the White House, do whatever they want, and it is all about Jan 6 where when curfew hit people left...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thomas Matthew Crooks has been identified as the shooter.

Internet slueths do your thing.
edit on 13-7-2024 by MauiWaui because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Antifa is just an idea!

The DNC says so. Kamala posted bail for these people. This is a fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

" right-wing extremists "

You know , I have often heard that term used in the last four Years , but I have seemed to have Missed Reports of Any them Insighting Violence in Public . Got any LINKS > ?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's not just a little kiddie touching.

It's the thing nobody talks about.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It's a very tough shot, or at least a 4 of 5 difficulty. Could some random AntiFa fatass make it to within an inch... reliably?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join