It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Reports are that the shooter was outside the venue, and fired from the rooftop of a building adjacent to the rally site.

Poor area security.
edit on 13-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Annee

Name them. Name the fake attacks Republicans have been caught doing.

Where is the Republican Smollet or the Republican Wilmer. Let's see your hand.

Otherwise, you're a liar. And evil.

Wonder if the AJ treatment is applicable now?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

My problem with this report is that you can hear the pistol cycling on the microphones when the shooting was happening. It's possible that this shooter was a back-up plan, just like how that one Antifa guy was arrested before the shooting (which means that he couldn't have pulled the trigger).

(post by Boogerpicker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
100% the fault of Democrats.
Their incitement has been relentless.

Shame on the people calling this a stunt.
A rally goer has been reported dead as well as the shooter.

As another ATS headline thread says, President Trump was just handed the Presidency. I would argue the HOUSE and SENATE will join the U.S. Supreme Court as being significantly a GOP-majority, as well.

link   

DHS, which oversees Secret Service protective detail “wasn’t responsive to those requests” for more resources, the source said.

Was Biden’s regime behind the attack, or did it deliberately do everything it could to allow it to happen?

A very valid point, and one that can easily be made and pointing directly at Joe Biden for blocking Trump's extra SS requests.

This at a minimum makes the Biden administration and Biden himself an accessory to attempted assassination.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm of the same mind.

The only counter I can currently muster is that all the shots, including the SS response, sound the same.

link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Mahogani
I wish him well and hope he is not injured much. The blood did come from somewhere, hopefully a nicked ear. Wish him a speedy recovery.

I think he will definitely appreciate metal detectors at rallies from now on, even if this came from outside the rally. He'll be on guard now, there's no 'his people' any more when his life is at risk.

He may even start looking at the 2nd amendment a bit differently from now on.

Yes.
I hope he doesn’t continue trying to ban bump stocks and other ridiculous anti 2A gear.

I'd be more worried about him finding a dislike for anything that can be used to shoot him specifically, such as a rifle of any kind. He may decide from now on he does not like anything more than what is used for hunting. He may make it official policy, and arrest anyone who goes against his official policy, including the Supreme Court.

What's to stop him?

No.
That’s the libs stupid nonsense logic.
You say you’re worried.
Why the fear?
The pendulum just got shoved the other way.

link   
This seems to me an staged event. The reactionary conspiracy is trying to create a civil war in the United States, so an attack like this would fit their agenda.

link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

A comment on twitter, "must have been a DEI hire". 🤣
edit on 13-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Shooter

They Blew His head Off

source

Claims police and SS was warned after seeing shooter for minutes

this BBC interview with a guy outside the security perimeter who claims he saw the shooter before he fired is absolutely wild

edit on 13-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CarlLaFong

There's something wrong with this. It doesn't feel right. It feels like a PR stunt to me.

Let the flaming begin.

Dude, you don't get shot in the ear for a a PR stunt.

Was he really shot? Was it real? it didn't look real and Trump looked rehearsed.

obviously he faked it, He's orange.

Looks like the feds need to take out the Antifa now. Jan 6 and now this? They all need a bed in the gray bar motel.

Preferably their bed will be 6 ft under the dirt.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Vid of shooter down on roof >
x.com...

and a video of a guy who claims they tried to warn the police about a guy with a gun crawling up to the roof and got ignored! But I think it just happened so fast that they didn't have time!? Also, just hearing the shooter was a Chinese national.

Video of witness who saw shooter

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

DHS, which oversees Secret Service protective detail “wasn’t responsive to those requests” for more resources, the source said.

Was Biden’s regime behind the attack, or did it deliberately do everything it could to allow it to happen?

A very valid point, and one that can easily be made and pointing directly at Joe Biden for blocking Trump's extra SS requests.

This at a minimum makes the Biden administration and Biden himself an accessory to attempted assassination.

Five days ago Biden said: "Put a bullseye on Trump!"

link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Apparently, Trump has been asking for more SS protection and was rebuffed by DHS.

John Kennedy, Jr. was denied Secret Service protection all-together by Joe Biden!

This is not about Biden.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Biden campaign announced it is pulling down all ads currently airing.

I am hearing more sniper shot grazed Trump rather than teleprompter glass. Very fluid story

The teleprompters were not hit.

You are right, I saw them too. I also heard the secret service, while huddled around Trump say shhoters down lets move.

link   
Eyewitness just told BBC News that him and his friend noticed a man on the roof of a building (the building the shooter died on) with a long gun doing a bear crawl, moving closer to the end of the building. He said he informed police, secret service and nothing was done. He said Trump was still talking and he was freaking out pointing to the guy on the roof and then suddenly he heard the gun shots and 100% they came from the guy on the roof (which we know already).

Very very interesting interview

x.com...

link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Reports are that the shooter was outside the venue, and fired from the rooftop of a building adjacent to the rally site.

Poor area security.

this goes against the reports of people and reporters saying that they saw the puffs of some coming from behind Trump.

I will say this is becoming very much like the Las Vegas shooting all over again. The media seems to be putting a lot of extra stories out that conflict with what was seen. This looks like the work of a single shooter, but there might have been other shooters in the area.

Anyone have a timeline on this event yet?

link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Isn't time to wipe out that whole antifa movement

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join