It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said.

And so it begins………

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Stand Your Ground

God Bless The USA

Trump turned his head just as the sniper pulled the trigger, rendering the kill shot a graze. God has blessed Trump, it was nothing short of a miracle. I want to learn about the assasin. Will we get his first nane, middle name and last name? His backround will be very important, who is this person? How long 'till Biden speaks?

The shooter has a video on YouTube, it's already been scrubbed from his page and his page is gone I'm sure people wud have saved it I just watched it once went again and it was gone

Guy just interviewed, red hair and facial red hair said they saw the snipers on a white roof. Wondered what the secret service were doing. Interesting. Said they saw rifles and wrre trying to notify secret service.
edit on 13-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I wish him well and hope he is not injured much. The blood did come from somewhere, hopefully a nicked ear. Wish him a speedy recovery.

I think he will definitely appreciate metal detectors at rallies from now on, even if this came from outside the rally. He'll be on guard now, there's no 'his people' any more when his life is at risk.

He may even start looking at the 2nd amendment a bit differently from now on.

Yes.
I hope he doesn’t continue trying to ban bump stocks and other ridiculous anti 2A gear.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And so it begins………

The fire rises.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Vid of shooter down on roof >
x.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

And so it begins………

You have that on a shirt, don't you?

Stand Your Ground

God Bless The USA

Trump turned his head just as the sniper pulled the trigger, rendering the kill shot a graze. God has blessed Trump, it was nothing short of a miracle. I want to learn about the assasin. Will we get his first nane, middle name and last name? His backround will be very important, who is this person? How long 'till Biden speaks?

The shooter has a video on YouTube, it's already been scrubbed from his page and his page is gone I'm sure people wud have saved it I just watched it once went again and it was gone

Guy just interviewed, red hair and facial red hair said they saw the snipers on a white roof. Wondered what the secret service were doing. Interesting. Said they saw rifles.

That would have been a Secret Service Sniper/Counter-Sniper.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The gaslighting is going to be monumental.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
Looks like both teleprompters were intact after the shooting.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Reports coming in are he’s far left.

He allegedly posted video before shooting hinting he was going to do this.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

And so it begins………

The fire rises.

Illegal chinese nationals is being reported as snipers??
Story is fluid and information is moving quickly

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I don't think to many people are going to buy these talking point. It would make them conspiracy theorist.

link   
Biden campaign announced it is pulling down all ads currently airing.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well he just won the election.

my first thought when i saw him get up, he just won the election.

link   

Stand Your Ground

God Bless The USA

Guy just interviewed, red hair and facial red hair said they saw the snipers on a white roof. Wondered what the secret service were doing. Interesting. Said they saw rifles.

He said he spent two minutes yelling at cops and secret service pointing to shooter before shooter opened fire.

He also said they couldn’t see him because of angle of roof or something similar.
edit on 13-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Changed "he" to shooter

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

And so it begins………

You have that on a shirt, don't you?

Stand Your Ground

God Bless The USA

That would have been a Secret Service Sniper/Counter-Sniper.

Maybe, just posting what I am hearing, seeing.

link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Huge!

Also telling is that no word from Biden

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
At least some reports that the bullet struck a tele promter causing it to blow up and the glass is what cut his ear.
The teleprompter appeared to be in front of him. His head being turned the way it was would mean his ear would not have been hit from glass from the teleprompter, possibly the other side of his face would have but the blood was not there.

Could have been a teleprompter on the side too, but I did not see one in the video, although my eyesight is starting to get worse from spending so much time reading medical, health, food chemistry,and pharmaceudical research articles.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Biden campaign announced it is pulling down all ads currently airing.

I wonder if this event will be used by the Biden campaign as an excuse to pull out of the election?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Huge!

Also telling is that no word from Biden

Do we need one?

We have plenty of past clips of MAGA being the number one threat to "democracy" and something about Trump being in a "bullseye."

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join