It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, you are lying. He did move when he was hit. Just cause you are full of mistaken dreams on this one, doesn't change the facts one bit. I saw what I saw. I expect your fan club to lie their ass off. It is all you ever have.

No spinning allowed here.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: rickymouse

If you scratch or hit a deer with a bullet, it does not even move till it hears the noise. You're stunt comment is not even rational. He still could have a concussion from the bullet hitting the side of his head.

Well, Trump's head didn't move when it was "hit", the cap didn't move when it grazed by a speeding bullet, but Trump's hand moved, and then he gracefully and calmly bent over forward, behind a skinning podium. It's almost like he practiced.

This is how Trump reacts to a real physical threat.

edit on 13000000503120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Always thought part of public appearance's by a president or former president included counter snipers.

Astonishing if that shooter was on the roof top, shows some of his security team need to be reassigned.

link   
I am glad Trump seems to be okay.

Anybody who would insinuate this was staged is totally deranged.

Bystanders got seriously wounded.

And the shooter was killed by secret service. So if its fake that is a pretty high level of commitment. Unless its REALLY REALLY fake and the secret service agents just pretended to kill a man.

I am gonna go out on a short limb and say this person will probably be identified as one of these radical progressives because they are organizing into groups and training with firearms as well. Similar to the Nashville elementary school shooting perpetrator.

link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: hangedman13

It's all the left media is saying, "it was staged". Sookie only follows orders.

I've got CNN on, and nobody is saying any such thing. They're just not saying they know anything at all, yet.

I'm the one saying it looks staged.

If there's others out there seeing the same thing as me, well good for them! It's kinda obvious to me.

He's on the ropes, with Joe's strong presence, he needs to do something crazy. Oh wait, he has it in the bag. Just sit back and watch the left implode. You really aren't good at any of this.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Guyfriday
there is a photo from the news that looked like a Secret Service agent has a hole in his coat. He may have one of the shots in his bulletproof vest and not even know it.

Now they are saying bullet hit teleprompter and the shattered glass hot Trump. Story is very fluid. Two snipers.

If true than we have four bullets accounted for. That's enough to get a good trajectory of where the shooter was standing.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: onestonemonkey

From you link:

US President Joe Biden said he was not briefed on the reported shooting, speaking to reporters as he walked out of church in Delaware.

They are saying that Biden was told about this, but I doubt they really needed too (if you get my drift)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: pianopraze

Always thought part of public appearance's by a president or former president included counter snipers.

Astonishing if that shooter was on the roof top, shows some of his security team need to be reassigned.

That's a good point.

Are more than personal protection available to Trump?

Counter snipers seems like it would me more high profile.

But I don't know.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I cannot believe someone actually was posting this was fake.

Why not?

Heard plenty of FAKE from your side.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Of course joe is probably asleep by now,nearly 9pm-but surely he has someone whos job is to put out statements at times like this..
A press person?
Someone to post "the president is concerned" on X or something?

Nope,not yet it seems.
Nothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: strayman

What is your thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It did sook, it did. You insist on not believing your eyes.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Witness in front said blood was not coming from his ear...but above it.

It looks like it was his skull was hit not his ear. Not a good way to do PR Sook. Any pistol shot is near impossible to graze only from any distance but point blank range. 25 feet max the accuracy drops off fast.

A bullet hit to the skull would have made his head jerk, just by the sheer force of bullet, if he was hit. Even if he was only grazed by a speeding bullet, the bloody spot is right where his cap met his ear, and the cap would have moved, again by the sheer force of the speeding bullet. But it didn't, and Trump head didn't lurch, not even a teeny tiny bit.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Possibly the shooter was able to get on a roof top, some video of what looked like a body on the roof top believed to be the shooter.

WTF was secret service doing?

IF that is the body of the shooter he was a good distance away hence the quiet nature of the shots.

There was a late gunshot. I'm guessing it was the kill shot on the shooter.

link   
x.com... this BBC interview with a guy outside the security perimeter who claims he saw the shooter before he fired is absolutely wild

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Listening to the event on Sirius Xm and you could hear the SS yelling shooter is down

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: Annee

But we were right, every time.

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Annee

But we were right, every time.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Please then tell us
.what caliber round hit him? From how far away and at what angle and trajectory?

You surely must know all of that to come to your conclusion?

It will be coming out soon that a few others were injured also.

Enlighten me oh knowledgeable professor!!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Report just said AP says this is an investigation of attempted assassination. ❗️

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
x.com...

grain of salt, but is making the rounds.

This is real

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join