It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Be Examined Today by Millions of Stake Holders - 7.11.24 at 6:30pm.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Joe did great. Nobody needs to change anything. He proved his mind is sharp as a tack. His ability to lead has never been better showcased.

I'm glad he was able to show that his stumble at the debate was due to jetlag and a cold. Now he can get back to the business of running the nation. 4 more years!!! 4 more years!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
You can see him get interrupted. Skip to 56:40 and watch for a few seconds in this videoto see it.

Now some may say that he was simply itching his ear, however his verbal que also stops as though someone had just interrupted him, then he reaches up to his right ear and realizes he is doing so then pretends “‘tis but a scratch!”
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It must be somewhere else I can't see it at 56:40

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Biden’s Heartbreaking Press Conference

Three-quarters of an hour of detailed, sophisticated answers. Mastery of detail. Knowledge of world personalities. Courtesy to the reporters before him. Accurate recall of facts and figures. Justified pride in a record of accomplishment. A spark of sharp humor at the very end.

Also: Verbal stumbles. Thoughts half-finished. Strangled vocal intonations. Flares of unprompted anger. Glimpses of the politician’s inner monologue—resentment at how underappreciated he is—spoken aloud, as it never should be, in all its narcissism and vulnerability.

The Atlantic

It makes you feel sorry for Joe Biden; undignifying way to go out.

If he hadn't been a lying creep since the day he set foot in the Senate, yea I could. Now as the years go by we see he is a pervert serial child sniffer with roaming hands and rushing fingers.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Oh Lordy! It's all over the UK news this morning.
I read every single post in the thread to see what you guys had to say.
I haven't watched the whole 'thing', just the 'soundbites' on our news.
He did try to cover his tracks with the Zelensky/Putin gaff, but Kamala's face was a picture when he introduced her as Trump. As to him listening to his Commander in Chief..... *shakes head*
I have no idea how Democrats are going to play this going forwards.... who does? But it ain't going to be pretty whichever way you look at it!
One thing I hope Trump does do is rise above all of this, not take the pi** out of Biden and actually just keep his mouth shut and be dignified about it..... but Trump wont be able to help himself, sadly.
Rainbows
Jane

Well, Trump did read Sun Tzu's art of War and is following a tenant now of "not interfering when your enemy makes a mistake" Notably in my estimation, he has also followed the tenant with each of his boasts too actually because they fit the "keep your enemies confused as to your intent". He plays this game well, and he better, since he is at war with the established deep state.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What's this all about? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit on Jul-12-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡🤡

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Empty BS, just like his brain and life.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I feel really bad for Biden though guys. Its gotta be BRUTAL to have to stand up there and listen to and try to answer question after question about your mental competence and how old you are etc its gotta be hard for him to hear in general.

Its sad.

As brutal as being led by that stooge for 4years?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Joe said that Trump "yelling" while his mic was off was a distraction to him.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

I don't recall that, but I am sure by the MSNBC turd polishers estimation it was yelling.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

That was in the 2020 debates. 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Right now he's blabbing on about how much money he's making the pharmaceutical industry.

👿

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Satch's stereo brain is dialed IN. 1. ridiculous as usual
2. Bonamassa (Joe2) and he dialed this one for when they
both need to spend 20 or so seconds of break proving NOT human.

Whoever the stakeholders; I hope at least one Missu first responder
shows up with some Rescue Rub. Corn Pop might be a little tough
by now. I'm just scared of how big a stinkin' pile will be rear-marked
for rubbing our noses into THIS time cheat .

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ingenious and timely, courtesy of talented ATS member "WatchitBurn".

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: TruthJava

Yeah.
Not sure that it was "Evil", but something felt really different and off about him.

Agree, I couldn't think of the right word when I posted this. It might not have been "evil" but it seemed/felt like a negative energy or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join