It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Be Examined Today by Millions of Stake Holders - 7.11.24 at 6:30pm.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I don't think he is doing all that well.

But not bad enough to be removed under the Presidential Disability act. That's what Kamala and her people were planning to execute.

Now, we're back to June 27th.

Biden getting his azz whipped by Trump in the polls. What to do?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
81 million votes.
😐

MORE votes than Obama!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Yeah , A Really Sad Sack of Bones that Joe is ..............But Jill Still Needs the Scratch.....

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
LOL News is already reporting that social media is calling the press conference a "disaster".

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

In the most honest and secure election, EVAH!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I feel really bad for Biden though guys. Its gotta be BRUTAL to have to stand up there and listen to and try to answer question after question about your mental competence and how old you are etc its gotta be hard for him to hear in general.

Its sad.

IF

This is a movie like the Q and Juan whatever his name is keep saying since all this started with Trump,

THEN

All this social crap, and the issues that make us fret about the deliberate attempt to subvert the entire Western world governments for an attempt to grab all the power will start to fade away for good.

We need a sign. Dear Father in Heaven we ask for a sign that this is truly already happened and we are watching a movie. The 8 year tease that the sick pedo's and power hungry "leaders" would be cast into the pits they have set for all of us.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
All I heard was him bragging about the wars and how much money is made off of weapons systems, and how much money his gang have raised for themselves, and how wealthy he and the elite are.

Even if he wasn't a meat puppet, I still wouldn't understand why people would vote for these potatoes.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL News is already reporting that social media is calling the press conference a "disaster".

It was a disaster.

I am not sure who thinks putting Joe out there to twist in the wind is a good idea?

Or this is completely scripted to oust him.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I feel really bad for Biden though guys. Its gotta be BRUTAL to have to stand up there and listen to and try to answer question after question about your mental competence and how old you are etc its gotta be hard for him to hear in general.

Its sad.

He doesn't know what's going on. He's given a teleprompter to read from,all the questions were scripted, his wife and handlers keep telling him what a wonderful job he's doing and how much the world loves him.

It doesn't take much to appease people with dementi; he's happy in his little bubble.

The people who deserve our pitty are the ones who still refuse to acknowledge the travesty of what's being done to a vulnerable adult, and they should be held accountable. Sadly, they won't be.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Dems just using the convenient excuse of mental impairment because Trump is beating him on his lousy record as President.

Joe Biden has never been sharper than tonight!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Absolutely it was.

I really wish I understood what game is being played here.
If he really does stay in, they have to know Trump will win.
If they take him out of the running, who honestly at this point, could win?
Could they really try to cheat again?
Could they really try to take Trump out?

What the hell are they planning for us?
Scary to think about.

I just keep thinking about a wild animal, backed into a corner. Doesn't end well for either party usually.
edit on 11-7-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The joke is on us, the American people.

The Democrats do nothing for us. Nothing.
And never have.

link   
Biden mumbles, "go listen to him." (referring to Trump) As he looks down and shuffles off the stage.

The End

🐷

link   
This was just pathetic!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Joe started out GREAT so far!
WOW!...He's never been sharper!!!

Is he an alcoholic maybe? His eyes are so glazed and bloodshot wow!!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
81 million votes.
😐

But couldn't get ten rallies to equal one of Trump's rallies, and some people still think a guy in his basement beat Black Jesus?

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This was just pathetic!

Yes, it was. I cn't wait for the next debate! I'm going to need a big box of wine if it really happens.

link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Joe started out GREAT so far!
WOW!...He's never been sharper!!!

Is he an alcoholic maybe? His eyes are so glazed and bloodshot wow!!

My money would be on Dr. Jill being the heavy drinker in their relationship.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's not inflation, it's corporate greed.

He used to say (well, not that long ago) that inflation was caused by Trump's mishandling of covid and what he was left with when he took office. Now it's "corporate greed"

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Off the cuff he said he wouldn't have chosen Trump for his VP if he didn't think she was up to the job, then He started reading the answers from a teleprompter! WTH?

That's what we have been missing all along!! I only have Joe Biden to thank for it. Trump has been a woman this whole time!! So - will they stop trending "trump pedo files" on X now? It's getting ridiculous

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join