It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Be Examined Today by Millions of Stake Holders - 7.11.24 at 6:30pm.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What a farce, just like everything else. Not scripted, yet a list of reporters is given to “the most powerful man on earth” to call on? Are these people in this room any better than nazis ignoring this fact? They all shut up and watch. Why isn’t a single person there yelling out “why were you given a list of reporters to call on?!” “How do you consider this to be unscripted!?” Nada, zilch, nothing. Embarrassed to be a citizen of the US at the moment. This is Goebbels level propaganda to any dumb enough not to see it.

That’s a legitimate question. Pretending like everything is fine while blatant abuse, lies, and coercion to elect a zombie (illegitimately, if again) goes on? The right wing is oft compared to nazis however the left wing seems to be showing off those black red white and gold colors better than any other at present

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: nugget1

Joe must be on Some really Good tripping acid Right Now or I am............WOW , the Colors Mon..........

Coincidentally smoking crack also causes a nagging cough and sniffing.... of course Biden wouldn't be in any crack smoking circles.

Crack don't make you do and say that kinda stuff Man . I would Surmise Joe is on some Serious New Designer Chit that might be Connected Directly to his Brain Via a RFID Chip , and Dripped into his Veins for Effect . Problem is , Joe's System just Crashed and he Needs another Reboot......

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I don't think he is doing all that well.

And that is with thinking something is really off with this whole thing. Definitely not unscripted like I thought it was supposed to be...
But something else weird. Just can't figure it out.

Did you feel something really creepy about this also? I couldn't keep from looking at his glassy, red eyes during the whole thing and I would almost swear I kept feeling a sense of evil or something odd. Never had that happen before and I watch his bloopers every day with my coffee.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Joe Biden has an Ear-Mic in . I know I'm not the only person who can tell .

This is absolutely nuts .
edit on 11-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I feel really bad for Biden though guys. Its gotta be BRUTAL to have to stand up there and listen to and try to answer question after question about your mental competence and how old you are etc its gotta be hard for him to hear in general.

Its sad.

He shouldn't be up there in the first place. That's why he has to go through this. It's just a wasted effort though. There are hours of Joe not being ok. They think they can determine in one hour that he is????? Well, the jokes on them. The thing about cognitive decline and dementia etc. is that episodes can be sporadic, comfort and stress levels etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
81 million votes.
😐

Notes. Not Votes. He meant to say he would need 81 million notes to get him through his 4-year term, and would be used for all 5 of his speaking engagements.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sorry , but SNL was NEVER that Funny Kits............*)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Yeah.
Not sure that it was "Evil", but something felt really different and off about him. (different from his normal "offness"(?) LOL)
Even said to the Hubby, "Something isn't right with this"

Might even watch it again tomorrow, just to see if it still feels that way.
Or if I can figure out what it is.

Weird, for sure.
edit on 11-7-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
We are so #ed as a nation.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just wait until 15 million illegals start voting in November.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You can see him get interrupted. Skip to 56:40 and watch for a few seconds in this videoto see it.

Now some may say that he was simply itching his ear, however his verbal que also stops as though someone had just interrupted him, then he reaches up to his right ear and realizes he is doing so then pretends “‘tis but a scratch!”
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

They wont vote LEFT for long .

I'm telling you legalizing them will blow up in the Lefts face . Hispanics are naturally/culturally conservative.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Joe bought himself another week or two tonight.
The democrat elite machine is opening up the box of dirty tricks to use against Biden now.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Vote fo Me OR ELSE ! Hmm.....

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm telling you legalizing them will blow up in the Lefts face . Hispanics are naturally/culturally conservative.

True.
BUT illegals will be told that they'll be deported under Trump.

Now, if Joe goes...they may not vote for anyone but him...as they credit Biden as letting them in, putting them in 5 star hotels and giving them all the free stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Joe Biden has an Ear-Mic in . I know I'm not the only person who can tell .

This is absolutely nuts .

For what it's worth, I 100% believe that too. He probably has to wear one anyone way for security purposes.

He speaks like someone is reading him lines.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

True.
BUT illegals will be told that they'll be deported under Trump.

Now, if Joe goes...they may not vote for anyone but him...as they credit Biden as letting them in, putting them in 5 star hotels and giving them all the free stuff.

You know , Joe is Not the Only One who could Offer Illegals Amnesty from Deportation . Mr. Trump could come out in Public and Offer that Now but with " Conditions " and that would be OK with me .....

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dems know they can get away with rigging the election just enough to get anyone but Biden in without looking too suspicious.

They know that NOBODY (not even democrat voters) will believe that Joe actually got another 81 billion votes this time around.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL News is already reporting that social media is calling the press conference a "disaster".

Joe did fine for an '81-year-old with a pressure of the world on his shoulder s.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join