It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Be Examined Today by Millions of Stake Holders - 7.11.24 at 6:30pm.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thursday, July 11, 2024

Democrat President Joe Biden is facing calls from within his own party to stop campaigning for re-election, due to signs of severe cognitive mental impairment.

Today, Biden is holding a Press Briefing to tell the world what developed during the meeting of NATO nations, in Washington D.C. this week. Million of people will be paying very close attention to this briefing and the Q&A that follows, because...

President Joe Biden, facing a political crisis as Democrats question the viability of his campaign and mental fitness, will be put to the test on Thursday when he holds his first solo news conference of the year -- and the first since his debate two weeks ago.

The high-stakes moment -- which the White House on Thursday morning said is being moved back from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET -- is an opportunity for Biden to change the narrative after his poor debate performance triggered a drumbeat of concerns in his own party that he might be too weakened to win against Donald Trump this November.

But any stumbles in the unscripted setting could add fuel to the fire, despite Biden's repeated attempts to rebuff his critics and his insistence that he is staying in the race.

Many Democrats have said they need to see Biden clearly answer questions without faltering or losing his train of thought -- what so alarmed them about his debate showing with Trump.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

LIVE STREAMED HERE:
Personally, I hope President Joe Biden does a fantastic job! 😎

-WeMustCare

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

So far the news today has done a really good job of keeping me laughing!

Joe unscripted!
Thanks for adding to the humor.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The message will be,

“I’ve seen the polls from voters, concerns of politicians and donors. I hear you loud and clear! But I know what’s best, so I’m going to ignore the vast majority of the population and their wishes. I’m here to save you from being wrong”

Edit: just checked the books who are taking bets. Seems there was a big swing from yesterday. Kamala overtook Biden for probably candidate, all other candidates saw a bump. Seems there may be some chatter in the background. Judging by his arrogance, I think my original prediction is the most likely. But it does look like there’s a possibility this presser could be his exit. My buddy in Washington said no matter what he’d wait till after the NATO conference, but he is more fluent in the right since he’s done campaigns for republicans and works for a PAC now.
edit on 11-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'll just say this now so I don't have to log back in later.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Examined? By a doctor?

Or just examined by public opinion.

One has already diagnosed him.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
He'll know the questions ahead of time and still gaffe it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I can't wait to see how this will have gone when I wake up tomorrow morning.....in UK.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It was delayed by 1 hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in order to get the questions and reporters lined up in advance.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Jill and the smartest man Biden knows are who will determine when and if he steps down.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: nugget1

It was delayed by 1 hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in order to get the questions and reporters lined up in advance.

There must already be chaos and confusion in the "prep". 💡

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Great Presidential Challenges of the 20th Century and beyond

FDR The Depression and WWII
Truman Dropping the Bomb
JFK Cuban Missile Crisis
LBJ Vietnam Riots, Civil Rights
Carter the Iranian Hostage crisis
Biden a press conference

new Biden theme song

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You can't blame them - nobody saw this coming LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

Opinion registered. Come back any time SSN!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Examined? By a doctor?

Or just examined by public opinion.

One has already diagnosed him.

President Biden will be VIRTUALLY examined and probed.

It's safer this way..😁

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He'll know the questions ahead of time and still gaffe it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He might do better, now that the cocktail infusion has been tweaked to better match Joe's deteriorating mental state.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm just saying the headline is a bit misleading. Made it sound, to me at least, like they finally agreed to have him take an examen to officially determine/show his state of mind. To prove us naysayers wrong.

But this just seems like more of the same.

And with a headline like that, that makes it sound as if there is some official exam, depending on how he does, there will be those who use tonight as 'proof' he is all good.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
fyi...

President Biden is gearing up for a crucial press conference Thursday evening, the first solo press event since the APEC Summit in California, eight months ago.

On Nov. 15, Biden met with China’s President Xi Jinping and reportedly left the meeting optimistic that he had reduced tensions between U.S. and Chinese forces in the Asia-Pacific.

The president's press conference for the summit lasted about 20 minutes, and he answered roughly five questions before leaving.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

GOOD LUCK JOE!! -wmc

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I'm not sure we will know if the questions are organic or scripted as they usually are. I'd like to think the MSM would switch back to being journalists, but I think that ship sailed quite a few years ago.

I guess it all depends on what the "they" part of "we" wants to happen. If they want him to look lost, ask hard questions and do follow up's. If they want to suck his toes, don't change anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Bingo! If President Biden does well, those calling for him to step down will look like disloyal treasonous Democrats.

Give em hell Joe!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Look at this photo of our smart, sharp, resolute U.S. President from earlier today!

YES!: www.wsj.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join