It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Be Examined Today by Millions of Stake Holders - 7.11.24 at 6:30pm.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Joe Biden has an Ear-Mic in . I know I'm not the only person who can tell .

This is absolutely nuts .

For what it's worth, I 100% believe that too. He probably has to wear one anyone way for security purposes.

He speaks like someone is reading him lines.

here's how they do it ....

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Dems know they can get away with rigging the election just enough to get anyone but Biden in without looking too suspicious.

They know that NOBODY (not even democrat voters) will believe that Joe actually got another 81 billion votes this time around.

Yes , at this Point in the Game , it is Now almost Mathematically Impossible for Joe to Stage an Upset Win over Trump here in Nov . So what are the Dems " Other " Options for Sucess ?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

And he still has that blank look.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Dems know they can get away with rigging the election just enough to get anyone but Biden in without looking too suspicious.

They know that NOBODY (not even democrat voters) will believe that Joe actually got another 81 billion votes this time around.

Yes , at this Point in the Game , it is Now almost Mathematically Impossible for Joe to Stage an Upset Win over Trump here in Nov .

Joe is not being told that by his progressive puppeteers.
He is being told he will win and that he is the best choice.
They are also telling Joe that illegals will be voting for him to pull him through to a great victory.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

they credit Biden as letting them in, putting them in 5 star hotels and giving them all the free stuff.

And they showed their gratitude by protesting and throwing the food at the wall because they didn't like it.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Wait................What ?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

they credit Biden as letting them in, putting them in 5 star hotels and giving them all the free stuff.

And they showed their gratitude by protesting and throwing the food at the wall because they didn't like it.

Don't forget about the cartels too.
THEY can really pressure illegals to vote Democrat. They know where their families in Mexico live.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My generic point is...

I chose Trump as my VP.

I chose Kamala because I knew she'd make a good President.

edit on 7-11-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What > ?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Damn Pesants !

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Hmm........

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thursday, July 11, 2024

I realize some of you reading these words are disappointed you missed some or all of President Biden's NATO press briefing, followed by a very informative Q&A session, earlier this evening. Below is a complete replay, for your viewing pleasure.

After mistakenly introducing Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to the audience as President Putin, President Joe Biden hightailed it to another room where he delivered this speech and answered questions from the press:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Biden’s Heartbreaking Press Conference

Three-quarters of an hour of detailed, sophisticated answers. Mastery of detail. Knowledge of world personalities. Courtesy to the reporters before him. Accurate recall of facts and figures. Justified pride in a record of accomplishment. A spark of sharp humor at the very end.

Also: Verbal stumbles. Thoughts half-finished. Strangled vocal intonations. Flares of unprompted anger. Glimpses of the politician’s inner monologue—resentment at how underappreciated he is—spoken aloud, as it never should be, in all its narcissism and vulnerability.

The Atlantic

It makes you feel sorry for Joe Biden; undignifying way to go out.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

It's true.

Ask any world leader.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: Dandandat3

It's true.

Ask any world leader.

Did you see the video of Italys PM making fun of Biden?
Biden was over an hour late to their meeting.
She pretends to check her watch and rolls her eyes. LoL

“Italy’s Prime Minister Georgia Meloni caught doing a Joe Biden impression at NATO summit 😂

Remember when the corporate media told us ‘world leaders don’t respect Trump!’

Every one of them would do anything to get Trump back now.”
x.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   
He said that the campaign season hasn't started yet.
How can that be? He already went to a presidential debate.
And the TV is FULL of campaign ads ... nonstop ... it's annoying.

And what was that burst of anger that he displayed? It was WEIRD.
Kids dying ... he suddenly got very angry and yelled.

And his leaning in and whispering every so often .... CREEPY.

Everyone talks about Trumps ego being out of whack because he boasts loudly. Well ... Biden is just as egotistic, maybe more. It's just that Biden speaks softly whereas Trump is loud. Biden was self promoting and directly said that he won't step aside because he thinks he's the only person qualified and that can do the job of POTUS. He was asked what had changed about him being a bridge to a younger generation and he said that he was the only one who could do the job. MASSIVE DELUSIONAL EGO.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Oh Lordy! It's all over the UK news this morning.
I read every single post in the thread to see what you guys had to say.
I haven't watched the whole 'thing', just the 'soundbites' on our news.
He did try to cover his tracks with the Zelensky/Putin gaff, but Kamala's face was a picture when he introduced her as Trump. As to him listening to his Commander in Chief..... *shakes head*
I have no idea how Democrats are going to play this going forwards.... who does? But it ain't going to be pretty whichever way you look at it!
One thing I hope Trump does do is rise above all of this, not take the pi** out of Biden and actually just keep his mouth shut and be dignified about it..... but Trump wont be able to help himself, sadly.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
One thing I hope Trump does do is rise above all of this, not take the pi** out of Biden and actually just keep his mouth shut and be dignified about it..... but Trump wont be able to help himself, sadly.

I dunno' .... Trump has been quiet since the debate.
He's letting the Democrats beat the snot out of each other.
Unusual for him .. but he's doing it.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
I don't know if I can agree with you on that. I saw part of Trump's rally where he took the pi** by showing how Biden plays golf. Not a good look when Biden is clearly a very, very poorly man. I hope Trump finds a bit of compassion for Biden and chooses his words carefully and kindly, because no doubt he will be asked for his opinion about it. We shall have to wait and see.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: FlyersFan
I don't know if I can agree with you on that. I saw part of Trump's rally where he took the pi** by showing how Biden plays golf. Not a good look when Biden is clearly a very, very poorly man. I hope Trump finds a bit of compassion for Biden and chooses his words carefully and kindly, because no doubt he will be asked for his opinion about it. We shall have to wait and see.
Rainbows
Jane

compassion? Have you seen and heard how they talk about him? He'd have to be Mother Theresa to take the high road after all that. It's ugly, it's wrong, but I totally get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join