It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Trump lied so much in the debate, can you list them?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Just stick around.
Trump DOJ incoming.
Odds are pretty good that his AG this go round is going to be a real ball buster.
Pray they don’t weaponize the government, like Biden and his minions have.
Expect investigations and justice.
Trump will have the senate and the house.
They just recently tied the doctor to the Biden crime family grift.
It’s happening.

Eta: Biden is “too far gone to prosecute” but it’s a small consolation that he’ll get to see his family go down, with the rest of his corrupt minions.
edit on 10-7-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Ah, not sure what happened there, thought I was replying to a different member.

My own Biden moment.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

There is an entire industry devoted to selling baby body parts.

Adult body parts and corpses too!

OMG!

No, just baby body parts. Do you even know what you are talking about. It is shameful, don't support it.

Yes. Kidneys, lungs, livers, eye parts, you name it, it's all for sale. Even fetuses and severed arms, pickled in formaldehyde, are for sale on the medical body parts market.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

There is an entire industry devoted to selling baby body parts.

Adult body parts and corpses too!

OMG!

No, just baby body parts. Do you even know what you are talking about. It is shameful, don't support it.

Yes. Kidneys, lungs, livers, eye parts, you name it, it's all for sale. Even fetuses and severed arms, pickled in formaldehyde, are for sale on the medical body parts market.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Obfuscate and run as far away from the real topic we were discussing, which was based on your lame statement.....

Nobody is FOR late term abortions.

You have been exposed as a phony denialist, unaccountable. Why don't you just own up to your ignorance and stop trying to conflate. You are an embarrassment, typical leftist activist. Why don't you go sit on a highway and protest climate change.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

LOL
You've been exposed for being squeamish and ignorant to the medical field's use for body parts, even fetal body parts. If elected Trump's administration will most certainly ban fetal stem cell research again.

And, btw, you're the one who brought up fetal body parts being sold, and it was DBCowboy who brought up abortion in the first, pages and pages back.

edit on 4520242024k07America/Chicago2024-07-10T22:07:45-05:0010pm2024-07-10T22:07:45-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you, sorry to miss this, was distracted today. You are correct, but any designation you wanna give is fine, whatever is comfortable.

It's good to know that even my divergent opinion is appreciated. It's kind of unexpected, I have gone overboard with the tail wagging the dog at times, but it's still appreciated that gets overlooked in favor of what the opinion says.
edit on 10-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

It was intended to be an endearing term which (hopefully) didn't sound too, I dunno, 'icky'.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

Biden’s claim that democrats “are not for late term abortion” is a gigantic lie.

What? What does that even mean, "not for late term abortions"?

First, the Democrats aren't against late term abortion, whatever that is. Democrats want a reinstatement of Roe v Wade, which protected abortion on demand until viability. Since late term abortion are performed primarily because a fetus is not viable, the term "late term abortion" is superfluous.

Secondly, you're the only one perpetrating a lie, claiming Democrats are against late term abortion, not Democrats.

So its 22 weeks, or is it more?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

HAHA
Oh, you're talking about Biden's ramblings at the debate, where he got Roe wrong!

“I supported Roe v Wade, which had three trimesters. First time is between a woman and a doctor. Second time is between the doctor and an extreme situation. And a third time is between the doctor – I mean, it’d be between the woman and the state,”

Yeah. That's not how Roe worked. So, please don't try to tell me that's what Democrats think or want, because Joe stumbled.

At any rate. A few sentences later he contradicts your “But we are not for late-term abortion, period – period, period.” with

“The idea that the politicians – that the founders wanted the politicians to be the ones making decisions about women’s health is ridiculous. That’s the last – no politician should be making that decision.”

He continued: “A doctor should be making those decisions. That’s how it should be run. That’s what you’re going to do.”

Nobody is FOR late term abortions. They almost always means a wanted fetus is very, very diseased. But Democrats aren't for forcing women carry nonviable fetuses until their hearts naturally stop beating, regardless of the health risks for the woman.

So again, regardless of what Joe Biden rambled on about on stage at the debate, there are no Democrats pushing for post-birth abortions. Democrats want to reinstate the guildines imposed by ROE, which was a viability limit, determined by the doctors themselves. Because some fetus will never achieve viability, not at 15 weeks, not at 24 weeks, not at 38 weeks.
. And not in the 4th trimester. Lol!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

a reply to: Xtrozero

Pretty bad when lefties call out Biden's lies.

Wait. Is Biden a liar, or senile rambling fool, who couldn't put two sentences together?

You forgot to add, on top of being a senile fool, he's also some sort of criminal mastermind that they are sure of, but he's so good that Comer can't find any impeachable offenses after 4 years, and don't forget, he's managed to finagle both DOJ charges and state charges against his opponent, while he is basically mentally incapacitated from what is claimed here.

How he's all of those things at the same time, I'm not sure, but ATS tells me this is so.

yea, there is no way he set up the influence peddling thing years ago when he still had his noodle. But doesn't everyone have a few hundred LLC's that funnel money from other countries to all the family members in a business that sells nothing tangible? I don't, but I'm not a democrat. Do you? Or is that not normal?

He sure doesn't have a group of folks around him making decisions and proclamations signed in his name that he knows nothing about. Yea, I can totally see how we are wrong about him, he's honest, clear, lucid, energetic, not mentally compromised, and just can't walk, speak, or function at times. Other than that, he's the greatest evah.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
99% of what Democrats list as lies are simply things they disagree with or calling a typical Trump exaggeration a lie.
They don;t hold Biden to the same standard - or any Democrat. Biden actually lies a lot more.

It's similar to the 'no one is above the law' narrative they have - what they mean is that no one who doesn't agree with them is above the law, but if you agree, you are. Notice how they think Garland is above the law after no action for contempt of Congress.

I don;t thin any rational person pays much attention to demorcat claims, talking points and list making.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Wait. Is Biden a liar, or senile rambling fool, who couldn't put two sentences together?

He has lied for 40 years, so that is a given. He is now both, but I agree with you as in I don't think he knows anymore whether he is telling the truth or not.

Are you seeing something different? Maybe it is time for you to call him out too.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

It must be nice that Biden has such a hivemind set of devoted drones that he can do no wrong because…
1) too old and senile to know better
2) cult like fan base is oblivious to how inept and corrupt he’s always been

Half the country has known Biden is a walking corpse.
Time for the other half to see.

Just you wait that will be on him like a pack of junkyard dogs once he is no longer useful. That is what the left does in eating their own in the end. They will Weinstein him in no time.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

yea, there is no way he set up the influence peddling thing years ago when he still had his noodle. But doesn't everyone have a few hundred LLC's that funnel money from other countries to all the family members in a business that sells nothing tangible? I don't, but I'm not a democrat. Do you? Or is that not normal?

He sure doesn't have a group of folks around him making decisions and proclamations signed in his name that he knows nothing about. Yea, I can totally see how we are wrong about him, he's honest, clear, lucid, energetic, not mentally compromised, and just can't walk, speak, or function at times. Other than that, he's the greatest evah.

The interesting part is the left knows all this, they know his brain is gone, they know he has been racist for 40 years, they know he tells bigger whoppers than trump, they know it all. They even kicked him out as a Presidential candidate for lying back when liberals were much smarter.

They know all this and ignore it...We call Trump out all the time. I have said many time that he has no filter, but he is doing much better now than in 2016. For crimes, they just want the guilty until proven innocent label and if the DOJ doesn't pursue then that means there is no crime committed.

That is their logic in just going after Trump 100 different ways means he is a criminal and not doing anything means there is no crime.

edit on x31Thu, 11 Jul 2024 07:20:26 -05002024192America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2024 07:20:26 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

we have seen the talking points here. They will vote for the "machine" regardless of the candidate or his condition. If he dies in late October, he may lie in state long enough to win the election, then be chunked in the clay.
edit on 11-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Lol the good ol' doesn't count because it's not from a source I demanded because I can't actually defend my argument lol, it's pathetic and easy to pick apart.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mechtech87
Yea, and solving world hunger is easy, yet you haven't done that either. Why not start with picking apart whatever it is you think would be easy to do so. You got the talking part down. No so much on the walking part.

March on social justice warrior.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We truly are witnessing a real life Weekend at Bernie’s sequel here. I’m just waiting for them to take him skiing where he’s bouncing off the pylons and docks in Martha’s Vinyard.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join