It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Challenged Biden to an 18 Hole Golf Contest this week

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly

The rules for handicaps require all scores be entered, not just the best 20 scores over the last 10 years. So by claiming he is a 2.5 handicap he is a huge liar.

You have no clue about golf...lol

Let's ask the Pros, this is from 2022

But it's not just the numbers that back up that point. Eighteen-time major winner Jack Nicklaus called Trump "the best player" among the presidents he has played with and even compared Trump's game to his own in 2019, per Golf.com.

Bryson DeChambeau was similarly complimentary of Trump's golf game after playing with him at the LIV Golf pro-am.

"He's actually a really good golfer," DeChambeau said, per USA Today. "He stripes it down the middle of the fairway and has good iron game and putts it pretty well."

Golf Digest's Jaime Diaz seems to agree with the duo's assessment. Diaz recalled playing rounds of golf with Trump in 2013 and 2014 and said that he was "the real deal" as a golfer.

Specifically, Diaz was complimentary of Trump's iron play and ball striking. He said that while Trump hit the ball just 230 yards off the tee, his swing was tailor-made for solid approach shots using his irons.

edit on x31Wed, 10 Jul 2024 18:36:02 -05002024191America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jul 2024 18:36:02 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi challenged Joe Biden to choose whether or not he will stay in the race ... after he has repeatedly stared he will stay in the race. The dementia must be spreading in the Democrat party. Golf is the least of their worries.
edit on 10-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why would Trump risk a 2nd debate with Biden? He came out ahead last time, only because Biden stumbled. Next time he might not, he might State of Union Biden next time. If I were Trump I wouldn't risk it.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so, that's a no. Got it.

and Trump offered him 20 strokes. 20. Par is 72.

But he's orange. So I totally get it.

The funny part is old Joe was the one to actually bring up golf and was the one to go on a golf rant until Trump said stop acting like children and let's get back on topic. I'm happy about that because Biden would have started a golf story and then just kind of dribbled off into nothingness. Trump actually pulled him out and saved him on that one.

edit on x31Wed, 10 Jul 2024 18:43:22 -05002024191America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jul 2024 18:43:22 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

George Clooney and George Stephanopoulos; both Biden supporters; both came out recently to say that the debate performance is how they see Joe Biden... why are you clinging to this idea that the debate was a "stumble"?
edit on 10-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why would Trump risk a 2nd debate with Biden? He came out ahead last time, only because Biden stumbled. Next time he might not, he might State of Union Biden next time. If I were Trump I wouldn't risk it.

He loves doing it... as I said he lives for them, and it isn't like Biden would get better.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Seriously?
Trump WANTS Biden to stay in.
If Biden actually managed to get through another debate without pooping himself...it would be great for Biden and great for Trump.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

He loves doing it... as I said he lives for them, and it isn't like Biden would get better.

Does he? Why didn't he do a single debate with any of the candidates during the primary debates?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Good Gods!

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

IF Biden was completely sane and cogent, he'd still fail because the leftist policies that you endorse have ruined the country.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Does he? Why didn't he do a single debate with any of the candidates during the primary debates?

He didn't need to lower himself down to their level. It was a smart move that showed that he was above them all and he was right. If someone stood out, he would have but it never happened. Biden is your main person, so he would love to do that. The others would have been a waste of time for him.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

He didn't need to lower himself down to their level.

Think he'll lower himself to Kamala Harris' level, after she takes over for Joe?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

He didn't need to lower himself down to their level.

Think he'll lower himself to Kamala Harris' level, after she takes over for Joe?

Jesus Christ, just stop with the delusions.
You guys are so desperate and it shows badly.

The White House statement on Trump’s challenge is worse than your delusions, didn’t think that would be possible but it is.

Harris can’t get through a simple interview without an ass backwards word salad because she doesn’t know what the F she is doing.

Trump didn’t need to debate the people that were polling at less than 5%, which was still more than the 2% Harris polled in 2020.

No matter who you guys have walk the gang plank with a blindfold on, they are going to lose.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Skim milk has a higher percentage than Harris.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So you're saying that Trump WON'T debate Harris, if she takes over for Joe?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Aren't you the same person that said Trump wouldn't debate Biden?

lolz

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

🤣🤣

Trump knows she is a complete dipsh!t that is waaaay out of her league.

Her word salads in a debate with Trump would set new records for her buffoonery.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Aren't you the same person that said Trump wouldn't debate Biden?

lolz

There was a few Lib slappies here that said that.

Funny we haven’t seen much of some of them since the debate.

I didn’t think they were capable of feeling embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So will Trump debate Harris, if she takes over for Joe, or not?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Why wouldn’t he debate her?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Why wouldn’t he debate her?

IDK, maybe the same reason he didn't debate any of the Republican candidates during the primary?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join