It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Challenged Biden to an 18 Hole Golf Contest this week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

My cat Carl could probably do both of them. He's well hard.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's the Biden Administration's official response to Trump's golf challenge.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

My cat Carl could probably do both of them. He's well hard.

Trump could easily grab your pussy...by the paw and win.

Biden would likely just try to sniff it.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I wonder if Biden knows about the invitation...or even knows he didn't accept it.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

...and what about Trump's challenge for another debate this week?

Are Joe's people afraid to accept that for him too?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If either of them tried that, put it this way: they'd never play the piano again. If they survived the encounter.

Carl is capable of extreme violence.

He's the Chuck Norris of the Cat World.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Out of morbid curiosity, any opinions on which of these two geriatrics might win in an arm wrestling contest?

Trump... (small) Hands Down!

fixed for clarity

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

so, that's a no. Got it.

and Trump offered him 20 strokes. 20. Par is 72.

But he's orange. So I totally get it.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly
golfweek.usatoday.com... ims-another-club-championship/a reply to: network dude

Trump Scores reveal Cheating

Then Biden taking up the challenge would let the world see Trump cheat.

Biden supporters should cheer Biden on to take up the challenge to prove he is physically and mentally capable of playing a round of golf like other men his age do daily - and people can see his stamina and his cognitive abilities when tired. Presidents must be able to be mentally sharp when tired because of the import of the decisions they must make.

Biden supporters should be clamoring for Biden to take up the challenge to prove what "a cheater" Trump is and to prove their assertion that Trump is cognitively impaired. What an opportunity for the Democrats to blow Trump out of the water.

Only someone afraid Biden could not do it would object to a round of golf on national TV live.

edit on 7/10/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It is clear they are afraid of taking up the challenge first made by Biden at the debate.

Hmmmmm
edit on 7/10/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The point is the man has no integrity on the golf course and thus why would he have any integrity anywhere else? Do you want a president with no integrity whatsoever?

The rules for handicaps require all scores be entered, not just the best 20 scores over the last 10 years. So by claiming he is a 2.5 handicap he is a huge liar.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

The point is the man has no integrity on the golf course and thus why would he have any integrity anywhere else? Do you want a president with no integrity whatsoever?

The rules for handicaps require all scores be entered, not just the best 20 scores over the last 10 years. So by claiming he is a 2.5 handicap he is a huge liar.

might be. But your source is a tiny bit biased, and not exactly the kind of thing I'd just accept. I play, poorly, but I play. I am aware of what it takes to play scratch or close to it. But it's funny, you and yours bitch on and on about him spending 300 days playing golf, then when it comes to his ability, you think he's a hack. I'll offer you a hint if you weren't aware of what it takes to play well. Practice. Lot's of practice. You are going to have to make up your mind, either he's going to sh!t, or he's going to kill us.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

72% of the jobs Biden got back were lost because of Covid, they’re not creating #.

Are we talking about quid pro Joe who illegally kept classified docs?

..and more lies about project 2025 that Trump wants nothing to do with.

Donald Trump rushed to distance himself from the Republicans’ highly controversial Project 2025 Friday, calling parts of it “ridiculous and abysmal.” The ex-president used his Truth Social platform to disavow the platform, drawn up by the Heritage Foundation, which offers a 900-page preview of how the most powerful think-tank in the conservative movement wants him to govern. He acted three days after the man who drew it up told Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast, “We are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.”
news.yahoo.com...

Just amazing that you believe every bit of the bs they feed you. Even sadder that you come to this site and parrot it.
edit on 10-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
Just imagine Jill being caddy and pointing out all the flags to Joe, physically turning him around because he's facing the wrong way behind the ball. Is that Jill from the woods throwing the ball towards the green because Joe can't chip it out of the rough?

The possibilities are salivating!

And little kim from NK as Trumps caddie. 😄 some funny sh!t tight there

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

...and what about Trump's challenge for another debate this week?

Are Joe's people afraid to accept that for him too?

It's good to know that Trump is still willing to debate Biden again. I thought he'd probably back out of a 2nd debate.

I don't know anything about the Biden Administration's response to Trump's immediate debate challenge. But, one is scheduled for September.

Personally, if they want to add another debate, I think it should be after Trump announces his VP.

edit on 2920242024k49America/Chicago2024-07-10T16:49:29-05:0004pm2024-07-10T16:49:29-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Is it a Big Boy golf challenge?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hunter can write Joe's responses, but Joe can't speak for himself...even when it's on a teleprompter.

Replace Joe with Hunter!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Trump never played the ball as it lies his entire life. Trump claims club Championships when he wasn't even there for the event. These two items tell all you need to know about Trump.

In the end... Trump is an excellent golfer... Did you know Bill Clinton would do mulgians on every hole, they called them Billigans. Did you also know that Obama played more golf per year than Trump...

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Thanks Sookie, that just padded more votes for Trump... Now back to Joe's handicap and how he is going to carry his bag 18 holes.

edit on x31Wed, 10 Jul 2024 18:28:34 -05002024191America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jul 2024 18:28:34 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It's good to know that Trump is still willing to debate Biden again. I thought he'd probably back out of a 2nd debate.

Trump can go off script for hours, what the hell are you talking about suggesting he would back out? He lives for those moments and will not spend 7 days in a bunker getting ready to fail. He will attend two rallies and play a round of golf before the debate, do the debate, and then head out to another rally that night to start it all over again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join