It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Challenged Biden to an 18 Hole Golf Contest this week

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just a while ago, at Trump's Doral rally tonight...
Trump made two new challenges to Joe Biden.

First, Trump challenged Joe to another debate this week...with no holds barred.

Second...and, perhaps most fun...Trump challenged Biden to an 18 hole golf contest at Doral...to put Joe's debate claim of having a "6 handicap" to the truth test.

Trump also promised he would give Biden 10 free strokes...and will donate $1M to Joe's favorite charity if Biden wins.

"I'm also officially challenging crooked Joe to an 18-hole golf match right here on Doral's Blue Monster, considered one of the greatest tournament golf courses anywhere in the world, one of the great courses of the world," Trump said. "It will be among the most-watched sporting events in history. Maybe bigger than the Ryder Cup or even the Masters.

And I will even give Joe Biden 10 strokes a side. Ten strokes, that's a lot. That means 20 strokes, in case you don't play golf. And if he wins, I will give the charity of his choice, any charity of his choice, $1 million. And I'll bet you he doesn't take the offer."

www.msn.com... erp

You know this would be the most watched golf tournament in golfing history!
I think it would make even me watch golf.

Think Joe should go for it?
Think Joe could even survive it?

edit on CpmTue, 09 Jul 2024 19:32:34 -0500Tuesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmTue, 09 Jul 2024 19:34:08 -0500Tuesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmTue, 09 Jul 2024 20:33:27 -0500Tuesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Joe couldn’t play 18 holes on a Putt Putt course without falling into the moat around the clowns head.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Biden took Up the Challenge I hear , but Only With Conditions . 1 Hole a Day , and No Time Outs .

edit on 9-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just imagine Jill being caddy and pointing out all the flags to Joe, physically turning him around because he's facing the wrong way behind the ball. Is that Jill from the woods throwing the ball towards the green because Joe can't chip it out of the rough?

The possibilities are salivating!

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
Just imagine Jill being caddy and pointing out all the flags to Joe, physically turning him around because he's facing the wrong way behind the ball. Is that Jill from the woods throwing the ball towards the green because Joe can't chip it out of the rough?

I see Hunter as Joe's caddy.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hmm... Joe , " Watch this Fellas "...........

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

We hardly need that Happy Gilmore sequel. I'd rather watch Joe attempt to be collected and coordinated for big comedy laughs.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

We hardly need that Happy Gilmore sequel. I'd rather watch Joe attempt to be collected and coordinated for big comedy laughs.

I wonder if they'll take away Joe's keys to the golf cart.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Trump's challenge makes perfect sense if you think that a President's most important function is to play golf.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I wonder if they'll take away Joe's keys to the golf cart.

Just try it, Jack! Joe will take you behind the Porta-potties and show you what for!

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Trump's challenge makes perfect sense if you think that a President's most important function is to play golf.

Trump is just giving Joe an opportunity to prove his debate night boast of having a 6 handicap.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The President--and I say that with a bit of bile in my mouth--

The President needs help finding his way off stage because he gets caught up talking to ghosts.

Trump is offering up a challenge that is lightyears ahead of Biden's capabilities. The President.

I'd eat my hat if Biden could get through 18 holes without major assistance and camera trickery.

edit on 9-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Seems to be an important part of the Presidency for Progressives...

Woodrow Wilson, Obama and Clinton are in the top 5.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Trump said he will give Biden 10 strokes...in addition to the two Joe already had.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If Biden played a round of golf on live TV he certainly would prove to Democrats that he is fit enough to be president. They are a bit shaky on this point at the moment.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Alex Jones is Always Ahead of the Curve ....

‘Could Have Diagnosed Him From Across the Mall’: Neurologist Says Biden Definitely Has Parkinson’s Disease"

" Appearing on Deep State propaganda media outlet NBC News on Monday, neurologist Dr. Tom Pitts, an admitted lifelong Democrat, said he sees “classic” signs of cognitive decline indicative of Parkinson’s in Biden.

“I see him 20 times a day in clinic,” Pitts said. “It’s ironic because he has the classic features of neurodegeneration, word-finding difficulties, and that’s not, ‘Oh, I couldn’t find the word,’ that’s from degeneration of the word retrieval area.”

www.infowars.com...

If that is Somehow True , and that Knowledge is being Deliberately witheld from the American Public , well......
edit on 9-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'd like to see an 18 hole debate.
Trump and Biden play 18 holes with a debate question at the end of each hole.

This could revolutionize Presidential debates.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Biden proved himself a moron by getting baited by that whole who’s better at golf argument at the debate. But Trump proves himself as a far bigger moron by continuing to rant on about it still.

I mean, who gives a fudge about golf? Let alone which one of those senile old men are better at it.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

" This could revolutionize Presidential debates."

And Televised Golf too . Ready for the 12 Hr Round anyone ? geez..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join