It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Challenged Biden to an 18 Hole Golf Contest this week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Biden boasted a 6 handicap.
Trump has a confirmed 2.5 handicap.

You wouldn't want to see who is the better athlete?
We already know who is the better debater.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To all the people pretending like golfing isn't a measure of anything a President should be able to do.

It's like bowling...it's one of the most relaxing and non-athletic activities you can imagine.

Any normal human being should be able to get through a round of golf. I honestly don't see Biden doing it without being pumped full of stimulants, embarrassing himself, or breaking a hip or something else equally dumb.

So tell me again why a person who probably can't get through 18 holes of golf should be in charge of the free world with nuke codes and such.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I don’t really even know what a handicap is, so I definitely don’t care whose got the best one.

Also, none of them proved themselves as the “better debater”… Biden couldn’t even get a clear sentence out, and Trump just rambled on like he was trying to sell something no one actually needs.

They both failed.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well I will tell you this right now. I trust Trump with the nukes and their launch codes far more than Biden and if he can't play a round of gulf, just makes my point. And I absolutely hate the fact that Trump is going to be the GOP candidate as I have pointed out many times here. Too much at stake and there was better GOP candidates available.

originally posted by: JadedGhost
Biden proved himself a moron by getting baited by that whole who’s better at golf argument at the debate. But Trump proves himself as a far bigger moron by continuing to rant on about it still.

I mean, who gives a fudge about golf? Let alone which one of those senile old men are better at it.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Trump WON that debate.
Everyone knows it...except you, apparently.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Just a while ago, at Trump's Doral rally tonight...
Trump made two new challenges to Joe Biden.

First, Trump challenged Joe to another debate this week...with no holds barred.

Second...and, perhaps most fun...Trump challenged Biden to an 18 hole golf contest at Doral...to put Joe's debate claim of having a "6 handicap" to the truth test.

Trump also promised he would give Biden 10 free strokes...and will donate $1M to Joe's favorite charity if Biden wins.

"I'm also officially challenging crooked Joe to an 18-hole golf match right here on Doral's Blue Monster, considered one of the greatest tournament golf courses anywhere in the world, one of the great courses of the world," Trump said. "It will be among the most-watched sporting events in history. Maybe bigger than the Ryder Cup or even the Masters.

And I will even give Joe Biden 10 strokes a side. Ten strokes, that's a lot. That means 20 strokes, in case you don't play golf. And if he wins, I will give the charity of his choice, any charity of his choice, $1 million. And I'll bet you he doesn't take the offer."

www.msn.com... erp

You know this would be the most watched golf tournament in golfing history!
I think it would make even me watch golf.

Think Joe should go for it?
Think Joe could even survive it?

Maybe there’s a hidden meaning in those ‘ 10 strokes ‘ heh. Highly highly unlikely, but I myself might make an exception to watching a few minutes of golf.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Trump's challenge makes perfect sense if you think that a President's most important function is to play golf.

According to Trump during the debate, Biden challenged him to some golf. Maybe Sloppy Joe could have arranged a day instead of locking himself in a country retreat for a week? Trumps not president, Biden is. Didn’t he have more important functions to tend to than being locked in a country retreat for a week?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well if Biden accepts, than the deep state get their opportunity to kill off both candidates and the VP's . I guess my theory was not so far fetched after all. I was trying to figure out how either of these pairs would ever even be at the same place and time for such an opportunity. The only realistic venue I had imagined was the transfer of power in January. But not two or three days later, Trump himself offers to bring them all together.

I think the best option, is for both of them to remain as physically far apart from each other as possible to reduce any chance of 'lone wolves' as the usual scapegoat.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Biden will not take the challenge and if he did I would think the bookies in Vegas would give the odds of 100,000 or one million to one of Biden finishing much less breaking 90 even if he plays from the girls tees.

Nice touch as Trump once again can prove what a lying two faced idiot Biden is and has been his entire public life.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm curious to see how much pressure from the media and democrats Biden will receive to take Trump's golf challenge.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
YES!

Choose your next President through thoughts of Golf Fantasies.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector
YES!

I’ve always thought boxing gloves, call me crazy!

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
Just imagine Jill being caddy and pointing out all the flags to Joe, physically turning him around because he's facing the wrong way behind the ball. Is that Jill from the woods throwing the ball towards the green because Joe can't chip it out of the rough?

The possibilities are salivating!

I see Hunter as Joe's caddy.

Hunter is also the "favorite charity" whom Donald Trump would make out the $1 million check to.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I'd like to see an 18 hole debate.
Trump and Biden play 18 holes with a debate question at the end of each hole.

This could revolutionize Presidential debates.

This is frankly the best format for an honest debate and physical/mental wellness check I've heard of in over a decade. It beats the various formats of "debates" we've seen in a very long time. And it would be entertaining as all hell.

Really just let them talk while playing.
edit on 10-7-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I've always thought Trump was the Rodney Dangerfield of Politics.

...and, of course, Joe Biden would be the Judge Smails of Politics.
edit on CamWed, 10 Jul 2024 08:51:12 -0500Wednesday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
As Trump predicted...this morning, Joe Biden declined Trump's offer.

Trump should sweeten the pot and offer a $10M prize for Joe's favorite charity.
edit on CamWed, 10 Jul 2024 07:26:33 -0500Wednesday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connector
YES!

why not. when in clown world, to not clown would be wrong.

His initial idea was to have a show like the apprentice where Joe Biden would be fired each time a new challenge was given, but the internal polling didn't do as well as the golf challenge.

Trump offered him 20 stokes. I suck at golf, and I would imagine Doral's Blue Monster would eat my lunch, but I'd take the bet and feel like if I had a decent day, and Trump didn't go sub par on me, I could win that. I'm pretty #ing far from a 6 handicap. Much closer to 16.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Enough said....

edit on x31Wed, 10 Jul 2024 07:32:21 -05002024191America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jul 2024 07:32:21 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
One more thing -

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join