It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Entire Democrat Political-Media-Social Complex is Self-Destructing B4 Our Eyes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thursday, July 11, 2024

It's pathetic that many Democrats will base their decision on whether to SUPPORT to REJECT Joe Biden's re-election bid, on how he "performs" during the NATO press conference/briefing/Q&A at 6:30pm (ET) today.

Source: www.npr.org...

I hope President Joe Biden does a SUPERB JOB!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Thursday, July 11, 2024

It's pathetic that many Democrats will base their decision on whether to SUPPORT to REJECT Joe Biden's re-election bid, on how he "performs" during the NATO press conference/briefing/Q&A at 6:30pm (ET) today.

That NATO Biden press conference will be rigged to the hilt. 😊

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Thursday, July 11, 2024

That NATO Biden press conference will be rigged to the hilt. 😊

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Some NEW INFO was revealed, however. Biden says he has undergone 3...Yes, THREE Cognitive exams!

President Biden has announced that he recently underwent and passed three cognitive tests, reassuring the public about his mental acuity.

The declaration came during his Big Boy press conference held earlier this evening, where he faced a barrage of questions about his cognitive health and physical readiness for a second presidential term.

This followed moments where he confused Ukrainian President Zelensky with Putin, and his own VP Kamala Harris with former President Donald Trump.

"They say I’m in good shape," the President stressed, highlighting that he has undergone three "significant and intense neurological exams," the most recent being in February.

He also mentioned that he would be subjected to additional examinations should the medical professionals advise it, allaying worries regarding his well-being and capacity to perform strenuous tasks during his second term.

β€œI’m tested every single day about my neurological capacity by decisions I make every day,” he added.
More at: www.hindustantimes.com... 7765420.html

Maybe the doctors who conducted the exams were paid to say Joe Biden is in good health. Instead of subpoenaing Biden cabinet members as they are preparing to do, Congress should subpoena Biden's lead physician(s)!

-wmc

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The Biden Administration believes Joe Biden's adopted "brother", Barack Obama, has turned on him!

They believe Barack is (cowardly) working through others, like George Clooney, in an attempt to get President Biden to stop seeking re-election.. 😈

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
July 12, 2024

Republicans have put President Joe Biden's Impeachment Investigation on hold. They don't want to interfere with Democrats DESTROYING THEMSELVES this Summer, arguing and fighting over Joe Biden's short-term fate.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

πŸ€‘πŸ’£

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

a reply to: WeMustCare

Hope I'm wrong, but democrats will still rigg the election; they could get a corpse elected.

The Election Fraud Organization can't cheat in a large enough way to overtake the lead that Trump has on Biden, and it's getting wider.

I use to think that. Now, I'm not so sure.

I really hope I'm wrong...

July 9, 2024

Democrats are being assured (in private) that Donald Trump will not win in November. JERRY NADLER (D-NY) has changed his mind, and now believes Joe Biden will be President in 2025.

Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-NY, walked back his call for President Biden to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race on Tuesday.

Nadler had been among the most prominent Democrats to privately break off from Biden and call for his replacement.

"At this point he is the best candidate he is the only candidate," Nadler told reporters on Tuesday.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

They have been assured the CHEAT will work, or Donald Trump will be removed in some way. I hope its not the latter.. Even Trump's running mate (no matter who it is!) can easily beat dementia Biden. "They" have to know this.

Goodbye real democracy...

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hope I'm wrong, but democrats will still rigg the election; they could get a corpse elected.

The Election Fraud Organization can't cheat in a large enough way to overtake the lead that Trump has on Biden, and it's getting wider.

July 9, 2024

Democrats are being assured (in private) that Donald Trump will not win in November. JERRY NADLER (D-NY) has changed his mind, and now believes Joe Biden will be President in 2025.

Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-NY, walked back his call for President Biden to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race on Tuesday.

Nadler had been among the most prominent Democrats to privately break off from Biden and call for his replacement.

"At this point he is the best candidate he is the only candidate," Nadler told reporters on Tuesday.

They have been assured the CHEAT will work, or Donald Trump will be removed in some way. I hope its not the latter.. Even Trump's running mate (no matter who it is!) can easily beat dementia Biden. "They" have to know this.

Well i hope that was tongue in cheek?
We are really a REPUBLIC and that democracy talk is part of the psyop. As soon as we changed to letting folks say this is a democracy, THAT, was our place to say NOPE. Those types need to move to where you can live in one if you need to be in one. We all should be saying we need to restore the Republic.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
STARK EXAMPLE OF THE IMPLOSION THATS OCCURRING.

Both of these are headlines from Friday July 12, 2024.

"Biden Campaign Donations Exploded During Biden's NATO Press Conference."

Source: www.reuters.com...

-VS-

"Blow to Biden's Campaign as $90 Million Dollars Pledged by Jittery Donors is Withheld."

Source: www.business-standard.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
NEITHER OBAMA OR PELOSI KNOWS WHAT TO DO, LOL.

Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi have spoken privately about Joe Biden and the future of his 2024 campaign. Both the former president and ex-speaker expressed concerns about how much harder they think it’s become for the president to beat Donald Trump. Neither is quite sure what to do.
Source: www.cnn.com...

Joe Biden is the leader of the Democrat party, yet an increasing number of Democrats are mounting an INSURRECTION against this sitting U.S. President!

(A real Insurrection. Not kiddie version Trump-haters dreamed up.)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

July 9, 2024

Well i hope that was tongue in cheek?
We are really a REPUBLIC and that democracy talk is part of the psyop. As soon as we changed to letting folks say this is a democracy, THAT, was our place to say NOPE. Those types need to move to where you can live in one if you need to be in one. We all should be saying we need to restore the Republic.

OK.

Rephrasing:

Goodbye any real political choice actually voted on fairly by the people.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
July 18, 2024

The high-profile Democrats calling for President Biden to drop out of the race, don't seem to like Kamala Harris, because they aren't advocating for her to pick up campaigning, where Joe Biden leaves off.

BUT... 79% of Democrat voters want Kamala Harris to replace Joe Biden if he leaves the race.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

" The Entire Democrat Political-Media-Social Complex is Self-Destructing B4 Our Eyes. "

That can Also be Viewed as a GOOD THING for America Though , Right ?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Something is Considered Correct , it can Also be said it is Right . If Something is Considered Left , It's Left Out ,Or Not to Be Desired , No ? .Hmm..

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" The Entire Democrat Political-Media-Social Complex is Self-Destructing B4 Our Eyes. "

That can Also be Viewed as a GOOD THING for America Though , Right ?

Friday, July 19, 2024

After listening to Donald Trump's GOP nominee acceptance speech last evening, the Biden campaign says President Biden is more determined than ever to stay in the race, and beat challenger Donald Trump in November.

President Biden is NOT quitting the race: thehill.com...

Way to go Mr. President! Listen to Hunter, Jill and Barack.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
July 20, 2024

PRO-BIDEN Democrats say he needs 4 years to pull the knife out of our backs, after he tried to kill us with it the first 4 years.

They think Americans are this Dumb!: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
With Democrats forcing Joe Biden to drop out of seeking a second term, it's now likely there will be flurries of lawsuits.

GOP Lawsuits Incoming: www.politico.com...

edit on 2172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

" High-Level Pentagon Sources Confirm Deep State Attempted to Kill Trump β€” Alex Jones to Break Major News Tonight, Watch & Share This Link "

www.infowars.com... onight-watch-share-this-link/

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" High-Level Pentagon Sources Confirm Deep State Attempted to Kill Trump β€” Alex Jones to Break Major News Tonight, Watch & Share This Link "

www.infowars.com... onight-watch-share-this-link/

After 4 years of Democrats lying to America, Alex Jones is now more creditable. Maybe Info Wars and CNN are about the same now, prestige wise.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
-Democrat Chaos Continues Unabated-

PELOSI wants an OPEN Democratic convention, where hopefuls can compete for delegates.

Source: www.politico.com...

Kamala can pack it up and return to California.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

-Democrat Chaos Continues Unabated-

PELOSI wants an OPEN Democratic convention, where hopefuls can compete for delegates.

Source: www.politico.com...

Kamala can pack it up and return to California.

I Agree with Nancy , GASP ! That is the Proper Course of Action now .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join