It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Entire Democrat Political-Media-Social Complex is Self-Destructing B4 Our Eyes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
"Elections change nothing, otherwise they would be banned."
Kurt Tucholsky

But it is a little frightening to see how grown-up people voluntarily choose one side, one of two tools of a corrupt system, and then downright hate and fight others who think differently. Hate and fight of course for their side, the good and clever side. For their superhero idols at the top of this system who are then allowed to live rent-free in the heads of these adult people.

How old do you have to get to realize that you are doing exactly what this system wants so that it can continue to do what it is doing? How old do you have to get to realize that at the end nothing changes, since decades, except it get´s worse, no matter which clown of which clown gang plays the top-clown for a while in the circus performance that is shamefully called democracy these days. The average, tax paying citizen is the paying audience for that circus, nothing else. And the ultra-rich owners of that circus decide which play is performed and how it ends. I really can't understand the people paying for this anymore, who sit there in the audience and clap and cheer and also get into each other's hair and fight because they are fans of the other clown actor and his clown gang of puppets.

How old do you have to get to realize that the system always and ever shovels money from the bottom to the top. The average citizen is the bottom of that pyramid, constantly supporting the golden top. Imagine the bottom people would stop to support that evil greedy, golden top and simply would step aside.

But there are the fanatics of each not existing side who have something against it because they seem to love the game so much, love to pay, cheer and fight for their clown puppets and with that for the ultra-rich owners of the circus.

Don't let this circus and its performers live in your head rent-free, don't run after the top clowns like twelve-year-old boys after Cristiano Ronaldo. You can do so much better with your time and money than going to the puppet circus!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The only reason ANY of these slimy democrats are turning on Biden is because Biden negatively affects their ability to raise money for their own self-serving, greedy and EVIL interests!

That is the ONLY reason!

Otherwise, they'd be 100% onboard with Biden!

Don't ever forget it!!!

Exactly if you follow the money the politicians are likely already there...

Biden campaign war chest for the 2020 election

TOTAL RECEIPTS $1,074,179,976.03

Biden campaign war chest for the 2024 election

TOTAL RECEIPTS $232,436,391.53

supposedly added 127 million June, that is still a long way from 1.076 Billion and he need every cent of that it seemed

www.fec.gov...

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As of 7:00pm on Sunday July 7th (7/7 at 7pm) here is a list of individuals and corporations asking Joe Biden to "STEP DOWN".

Step Down Joe: justthenews.com...

One would assume they want VP Harris to take his place in the near term, since that's the easiest path.

Jill Biden will point out that list is smaller than the Gov folks who want Trump to step off his POTUS run for 2024!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2
"Elections change nothing, otherwise they would be banned."
Kurt Tucholsky

Well, apparently they do. Four years ago we didn't have the fluster cluck in this country we have now. Elections can and do change things and history proves it. Wolves in sheep's clothing may be the new leaders but yes, elections change things.

Amin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin - prove to me nothing changed because of their influence.

If you're saying things pretty much stay the same through the years, that's different.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Right. Elections shape society...all the way down to the household level.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

The DNC Convention begins on August 19th in Chicago. You're smart and intuitive. What two names do you feel will be printed on all the signs, banners, buttons, etc..? Harris and (?).

So entirely off the top of my head, who I think she would pick would be Pete Buttigieg or Gavin Newsom. And for what it's worth, they're crappy choices - as in grade 'F' LOSERS, exactly the type of person Flyingclaydisk was describing. I don't know where her head is at because she's so fake. She wouldn't get along with Whitmer. I also don't know how either pressured or resistant she would be about taking advice from the current administration and she's got a mean streak. Knowing she would be the most powerful woman in the world might turn her from a giggling school girl to Cruella Deville. She's also a hypocrite. I guess it depends on which cards she want to play, race, gender, lbgtq+++ or a combination. It would be acceptable for her to have a Caucasian male running mate because she would be the 'boss'. As many have stated, if they tried to go around her and have a white male run for POTUS, they would have hell to pay.

Now if I were choosing, and wanting to win, I would skip DEI and go with a merit worthy candidate that would appeal to the left. And quite frankly, I would have to research that because I cannot think of one person.

From Joe Biden's tone of voice today, he is digging in for the long-haul.

President Biden sends a letter to Democrats, assuring them he is IN THE RACE TO STAY...AND TO WIN!

Biden firmly denounces calls to step aside from fellow Democrats: 'The voters have spoken'
The president said the voters have chosen him and dared Democratic “elites” who want him out to challenge him at the party’s August convention.
See his letter to Democrats: www.nbcnews.com...

Apparently the FRAUD overseers, along with HUNTER and JILL, have convinced Joe Biden that another 4 years as President is very likely. 😎

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The DNC and administration don't have to convince Joe. That's Jill's job. So far, she's had no holds barred but I have the feeling the little darling is going to feel some of the might behind the power. Sure, she'll have supporters and sympathizers but she cannot fight the Left nor should she try. Hunter, he's just trying to protect himself which quite frankly if we had true justice in this country, it wouldn't matter that his father is POTUS. But, Hunter is sticking to Biden's clout like face paint to a clown.

I don't see how the Left can recover from the bed they made, at least not for awhile. Should they let Kamala try and run and beat Trump and most likely lose or should they appoint a new candidate, a new team to try and beat Trump? Will it matter? I'd love to have a 30 second look into the future.

edit on th31202400000031bMon, 08 Jul 2024 10:15:52 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Democrats are publicly choosing sides now.

KEEP JOE -or- DUMP JOE.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer says KEEP JOE.

Support His Reelection: nypost.com...

Party Implosion continues.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
PA Radio Host Terminated: www.westernjournal.com...

Did this lady get fired for asking Joe questions the WhiteHouse gave her in advance?

Or did she get fired for telling us the WhiteHouse gave her questions to ask Joe in advance?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What's next?

The left wing media have turned on Biden.
They are the ones that propped him up.
Now they are actually reporting honestly.
Don't expect it will last though.
The minute a new Democrat is running for POTUS,
the left wing media will be back to carrying water
for them.
The left wing media hasn't learned anything, I'm sure.
Useful idiots.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
My prediction is that by July 15th, Joe Biden is firmly on his way out.

Doubt it. I think he'll stay put.
He has all the electors. He has the power.
And he's the puppet of Jill and Hunter,
neither of them want him out for their own
gain.

We should have a thread betting on when Biden will be out.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Michael rappaport
Steven king
Rob Reiner
Michael Moore

These were the true believers.
When these people jump ship, you know you’re toast.
Whose next?
Maybe one of loons on the view?
That weirdo hell boy?
The Biden titanic should have never left port.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Apparently, MICHAEL MOORE was somebody important (a VIP Democrat) at one time?

He says those attempting to keep Joe Biden in office are committing "ELDER ABUSE".

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Get Ready for the " Blitz Primary " !

According to Joe, "Blitz Primary" was the name of his HS Quarterback who threw him the Winning Touchdown for the Blackville Pony Soldiers Back in the Day....
edit on 8-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Apparently, MICHAEL MOORE was somebody important (a VIP Democrat) at one time?

He says those attempting to keep Joe Biden in office are committing "ELDER ABUSE".

www.breitbart.com...

It's an all-out WAR between radical lib nobodies!

Whoopie cushion Goldberg says she doesn't care if Joe Biden poops in his pants (which he does).

She wants him to stay President, so he can beat Trump again in November.

Shi'tpants Biden better than Trump!: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
CONFIRMED

Michelle Obama is NOT coming to anybody's rescue.

She registered as a MAN in Cook county (Chicago) in 1994.

Fact Checked: gettr.com...

edit on 872024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Hope I'm wrong, but democrats will still rigg the election; they could get a corpse elected.

The Election Fraud Organization can't cheat in a large enough way to overtake the lead that Trump has on Biden, and it's getting wider.

I use to think that. Now, I'm not so sure.

I really hope I'm wrong...

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hope I'm wrong, but democrats will still rigg the election; they could get a corpse elected.

The Election Fraud Organization can't cheat in a large enough way to overtake the lead that Trump has on Biden, and it's getting wider.

I use to think that. Now, I'm not so sure.

I really hope I'm wrong...

July 9, 2024

Democrats are being assured (in private) that Donald Trump will not win in November. JERRY NADLER (D-NY) has changed his mind, and now believes Joe Biden will be President in 2025.

Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-NY, walked back his call for President Biden to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race on Tuesday.

Nadler had been among the most prominent Democrats to privately break off from Biden and call for his replacement.

"At this point he is the best candidate he is the only candidate," Nadler told reporters on Tuesday.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

They have been assured the CHEAT will work, or Donald Trump will be removed in some way. I hope its not the latter.. Even Trump's running mate (no matter who it is!) can easily beat dementia Biden. "They" have to know this.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
BIG House/Senate Meeting of Dimocrats today.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Let's see if they think THIS BIDEN THING is big enough for them to cancel their Summer vacations. After this week, Congress only works 17 days! between now and the November election. It's 100% self-preservation time for Democrats.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As of July 9, 2024

KAMALA HARRIS IS STRUGGLING TO EXPLAIN THIS...

Just 10 months ago, Harris told Americans that Biden was not only mentally fit for the job, but effectively the sharpest person she knows.
Source: thefederalist.com...

Democrats want to swap one low-integrity liar, for another low-integrity liar?

Sounds just like them! 😒

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join