It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Entire Democrat Political-Media-Social Complex is Self-Destructing B4 Our Eyes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The only reason ANY of these slimy democrats are turning on Biden is because Biden negatively affects their ability to raise money for their own self-serving, greedy and EVIL interests!

That is the ONLY reason!

Otherwise, they'd be 100% onboard with Biden!

Don't ever forget it!!!

For money, they become closet Biden supporters. The fake calls by Democrats for Biden to step aside is a ruse. With Biden as a controlled puppet like he is, it's perfect for single party rule to reign supreme. 💥 But Kamala is also a controlled puppet place holder. So it's a double-bubble jackpot. 😀

Thankfully, more and more Americans are resisting the puppet and puppeteers.

This lady was FIRED from her job at a radio station for giving in to White House demands to ask Joe Biden pre-arranged questions last week.

www.foxnews.com...

Resistance is not futile.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The big question is, why. Why are the Democrats allowing this to happen...and make no mistake, they're allowing it. MSM could have continued their gaslighting, Democrats could have stuck by Joe and rode this out till election time, but they decided to throw him under the bus.

What have they got up their sleeve and when do we find out ? I can guarantee we're not going to like it.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: WeMustCare

I have read that Reagan had some mental decline. Was everyone hinting that he should step aside back then as much as they are saying Biden should? I wasnt around for Reagan's presidency so I don't know. I dont know if Reagan was as far gone as Biden seems to be either I highly doubt it but I dont know.

Sorry its just weird I mean obviously Biden should step aside hes not competent but they dont really have a good alternate but it is weird to hear all the people saying yes he should step down. Like MSM I have never experienced something like this before about a president and it does not inspire confidence.

Oh yes they were. They were blaming his wife like now too. Bush the king of Traitors who was in on assassinating JFK, was using that to get in and he pulled it off. I suspect they cheated in Red States to win but have no proof, just recent history of what these people are willing to do to win.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Tolkien

at this point, would nt be surprised to see the "official" voting results returning Trudeau to power

If Turdeau is re-elected that will be all the proof needed that democracy in the western world is dead; time to hold a funeral.

Trudeau is in his 3rd term and preparing to seek a 4th.

www.economist.com...

The citizens of Canada apparently like him.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

12 days. He rested 12 days. That, on top of 40% of his term being spent on vacation and working less than a high school lifeguard when he is at the WH. Oh, and he needs to be working LESS amd goong to bed earlier lol. The only funny part is watching libs catch up to the truth again. Watching them implode again and again is pretty entertaining. What is this, like a dozen times now just in the past few years? Otherwise, it's actually pretty pathetic.

The news media knew of Joe Biden's many mental and personality problems. The NYTimes did an expose on some of them in mid 2021, but then nothing else. All other outlets ignored the story. Even the DOJ Inspector General (in 2018) said the News media illegally colludes with government officials to hide important developments, and to help plant lies for the public.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: StoutBroux

The DNC Convention begins on August 19th in Chicago. You're smart and intuitive. What two names do you feel will be printed on all the signs, banners, buttons, etc..? Harris and (?).

So entirely off the top of my head, who I think she would pick would be Pete Buttigieg or Gavin Newsom. And for what it's worth, they're crappy choices - as in grade 'F' LOSERS, exactly the type of person Flyingclaydisk was describing. I don't know where her head is at because she's so fake. She wouldn't get along with Whitmer. I also don't know how either pressured or resistant she would be about taking advice from the current administration and she's got a mean streak. Knowing she would be the most powerful woman in the world might turn her from a giggling school girl to Cruella Deville. She's also a hypocrite. I guess it depends on which cards she want to play, race, gender, lbgtq+++ or a combination. It would be acceptable for her to have a Caucasian male running mate because she would be the 'boss'. As many have stated, if they tried to go around her and have a white male run for POTUS, they would have hell to pay.

Now if I were choosing, and wanting to win, I would skip DEI and go with a merit worthy candidate that would appeal to the left. And quite frankly, I would have to research that because I cannot think of one person.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Self-Destruction/Implosion for sure...

Andrea Lawful-Sanders, the black radio host who allowed the Biden White House to send scripted questions in advance was fired.

Joe Biden sat down for a pre-recorded interview with black-owned Philly-based radio station WURD to discuss his campaign strategy after his disastrous debate.

Joe Biden told Andrea Lawful-Sanders that he’s proud to be the first black woman to serve with a black president.

“And by the way, I’m proud to be – as I’ve said – the first Vice President – first black woman to serve with a black president,” Biden said.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

But so-called "gaffes" this blatant, when there is no pressure, makes you wonder if the self-destruction is INTENTIONAL.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Do you see the truth in Gods word? "The Lord works in mysterious ways"

But he always works.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
folks remember the DNC can appoint whoever... BUT they blocked almost everyone from running in the primary and the individual states have rules about the ballots.

Its not a lock that if they choose newsome that the 19 or so states that the change by date has passed will allow the change to occur.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The only reason ANY of these slimy democrats are turning on Biden is because Biden negatively affects their ability to raise money for their own self-serving, greedy and EVIL interests!

That is the ONLY reason!

Otherwise, they'd be 100% onboard with Biden!

Don't ever forget it!!!

Exactly !!

Despite their fake claims of "caring for the people", democrats are composed largely of completely lazy and useless incompetents that are barely fit to work in bar, if that ( looking at you AOC).

Political power is their "golden ticket" to get rich quick without merit, unlike those that get rich by building companies, and/or working hard for long hours, something these jackasses are completely unable to do.

Their ONLY motive is self-enrichement on the taxpayer's dime....

Right! Which is why Democrats don't care that it hurts employees (you and me) when they unveil plans to raise taxes on the rich by 10% to 20%. Corporations/Rich employ us. When you take their money, they take our money. Cut employee benefits and raise prices on consumers.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

It's interesting hearing how two siblings take such different paths in beliefs/politics. Always makes for an interesting story.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

I have read that Reagan had some mental decline. Was everyone hinting that he should step aside back then as much as they are saying Biden should? I wasnt around for Reagan's presidency so I don't know. I dont know if Reagan was as far gone as Biden seems to be either I highly doubt it but I dont know.

President Ronald Reagan began showing a mental decline after he was shot. The stress of being shot, combined with the stress of the Presidency, caused him to mentally age at a more rapid pace.

With Joe, the Presidency itself accelerated his already weakened mental state. Remember, Joe graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class, and he almost died in 1988 from two episodes of his brain bleeding.

"Near Death" changed his life, says Joe Biden: www.bafound.org...

Lots of trauma early on, followed by the stress of the Presidency in his late 70's.

edit on 772024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hope I'm wrong, but democrats will still rigg the election; they could get a corpse elected.

The Election Fraud Organization can't cheat in a large enough way to overtake the lead that Trump has on Biden, and it's getting wider.

You know...

I once pointed out in the run up of the 2020 elections that although Democrats through ballot harvesting and other mechanisms usually pulled an extra 7% from key voting areas in swing states, they would have to get 20% or so from the same places and it would be impossible to do because the fraud would be impossible to ignore.

And yet here we are.

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmSun, 07 Jul 2024 22:25:41 -050025 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As of 7:00pm on Sunday July 7th (7/7 at 7pm) here is a list of individuals and corporations asking Joe Biden to "STEP DOWN".

Step Down Joe: justthenews.com...

One would assume they want VP Harris to take his place in the near term, since that's the easiest path.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Representatives JERRY NADLER (D-NY) and ADAM SCHIFF (D-CA) made their voices known on the EMERGENCY CRISIS

Not surprised to hear those names in an emergency crisis with this situation.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

yea but 4 years worth of inflation the economy felt pretty good for the avg person that doesnt pay attention.

So people felt much more confident voting on emotion.

4 yrs later, 10+ million across the border fentanyl flooding the streets, crime creeping up, inflation probably at 25+% at this point. That would have to be a heck of a fix to make up for all that.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Hope I'm wrong, but democrats will still rigg the election; they could get a corpse elected.

The in-your-face fraudulent results in France prove the extent of the malfeasance of the Rothschilds; in no fair election would Macron come ahead of Le Pen.

I very much fear the same for the upcoming American elections ( and later, the Canadian elections- at this point, would nt be surprised to see the "official" voting results returning Trudeau to power despite every poll indicating widespread hate for his regime).
It's the Left that is ending real democracy
The left wants PERMANENT power, by any means...

Those that prevent peaceful change of power make violent change of power inevitable; those globalists risk getting personal, very violent, blowback...

Yeppers.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Tolkien

at this point, would nt be surprised to see the "official" voting results returning Trudeau to power

If Turdeau is re-elected that will be all the proof needed that democracy in the western world is dead; time to hold a funeral.

Trudeau is in his 3rd term and preparing to seek a 4th.

www.economist.com...

The citizens of Canada apparently like him.

I don't think they do. They fear him and his tyranny. Mike Nukem has shared with us what people don't dare speak about in Canada lest their bank accounts are frozen or their businesses are shut down-or they're jailed.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

It's the Left that is ending real democracy
The left wants PERMANENT power, by any means...

Those that prevent peaceful change of power make violent change of power inevitable; those globalists risk getting personal, very violent, blowback...

The Democrats are quite open about the fact they want total control of the US. As a matter of fact they are openly running on the "necessity of a single party (Democrats) ruling the US, to save Democracy" They have made no secret of the fact they think liberals and only far left liberals are fit to rule the nation. The ignorant masses need liberals to teach us proper morality (helping little children explore their gender and teaching them how to masturbate in government run schools in first grade - that there is no such thing as XX or XY gender, that any XX can be a man and any XY can be a woman - that rapists with a penis belong locked in a cell with a person with a vagina, and the person with a vagina is to be roundly punished if they complain - that the 10 Commandments are never to be displayed in any public arena, ever, and teachers punished for teaching even one of them as codes of moral living)

Democrats WILL do whatever it takes to win the next election. You are correct, WHATEVER! We no longer live in a true Republic or Democracy. We live in a nation ruled by fear and intimidation (you will be fired if you dare to say a person with a penis is a man and a person with a vagina and uterus is a woman: you will be fired if you don't take a vaccine that doesn't prevent disease and might make you very ill [as Biden did to millions of military members] : you will be fired or socially and personally destroyed if you dare to not 100% agree with all liberal ever changing rules of speech, thought, and morality.

Biden could die, be taxidermied and he would win the Presidency,
and CNN and MSNBC would say we are all crazy to not realize how
competent, wise, and able taxidermy Joe is to rule over the nasty little peon masses.

That is the way the Democrats and liberals roll in the US. The party WILL RULE and we will darn well like it - OR ELSE!

This is not one of those countries where citizens let "authorities" push them around. Remember how we fought against Covid-19 tyranny and won?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

It's what Communists do . But once in Power . they Fail Miserably in Governing without a Gun Barrel to the Heads of the Masses . History says so .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join