It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden/CNN lie about cost.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, thanks for the offer, but I’m going to have to decline being interrogated by you today.

The threads not about me, it’s about some stoner on tic tok who claimed his monthly grocery cost has gone up 4 times in 2 years because the dumb ass forgot to include his SNAP benefits.

So you can't answer a simple question about your finances.

You told me all I needed to know, parasite.

I worked hard for everything I own. Can you say the same Pocahontas? You just inherited land with oil on it didn’t you?

Call me a parasite.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Everything has definitely gone up since 2020. Being honest, no punches pulled.

Two rent increases of the maximum allowed 10%. Those were in 2022 and this year. Totalling around $525.

Groceries are lower now than they were a year ago, but still up about 35% - 50% in high shrink stores. 400 in 2020 is now about $550-600. Forced me to shop at the sell down markets Albertsons, Vons, and Ralphs send their food to to absorb cost. Everything cheaper is that much closer to expiration.

Insurance has gone up via greed.

Gas and Electric are losing their f*cking minds, meaning Sempra Energy. Any Texas Oncor TDU subscribers? You may know what I mean. Let's see how much we can make AC cost. I'm using open windows and airflow to spite them.

Gas is way more expensive. Up about 40%. $3.20 to $6.80, now at about $4.70.

Car costs are collectively (payments and insurance) about 30% more expensive as well.

All told it's about 30% more expensive.

I honestly want to know what freaking Walmart they were shopping at, and how biasly they were doing this to claim a 300% grocery cost increase.
edit on 7-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

" Schiff: Cognitive Test Would Show Trump Has ‘Serious Illness of One Kind or Another’ "

Coming from someone that’s as f’d up mentally in the head as he is, that’s scary. Just think of the mental aptitude it takes to lie to millions of people and lie to yourself every day you wake. What a miserable life that must be when living with yourself is irreprehensible.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Everything has definitely gone up since 2020. Being honest, no punches pulled.

Two rent increases of the maximum allowed 10%. Those were in 2022 and this year. Totalling around $525.

Groceries are lower now than they were a year ago, but still up about 35% - 50% in high shrink stores. 400 in 2020 is now about $550-600. Forced me to shop at the sell down markets Albertsons, Vons, and Ralphs send their food to to absorb cost. Everything cheaper is that much closer to expiration.

Insurance has gone up via greed.

Gas and Electric are losing their f*cking minds, meaning Sempra Energy. Any Texas Oncor TDU subscribers? You may know what I mean. Let's see how much we can make AC cost. I'm using open windows and airflow to spite them.

Gas is way more expensive. Up about 40%. $3.20 to $6.80, now at about $4.70.

Car costs are collectively (payments and insurance) about 30% more expensive as well.

All told it's about 30% more expensive.

I honestly want to know what freaking Walmart they were shopping at, and how biasly they were doing this to claim a 300% grocery cost increase.
Good numbers, sounds about right for where I’m at also.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Inflation is the increase of the money supply.
Rising prices is THE RESULT of rising inflation due to
An increase of the money supply. More money chasing more products and services devalue the money.

This is not rocket science. I learned this in
Freshman ECON 101.

I want to dispel these myths that corporations and Covid caused inflation. This is a democrat talking point for low IQ voters. Corporations just can’t jack up prices Willy Nilly without consequences. It’s called the demand curve in Economics.

Corporations can’t create money or increase the money supply because they don’t have an electronic printing press like the Government has. The only entity that can increase or decrease inflation is the Federal Government through whimsically names programs like (QE) or Quantitative Easing or (QT) Quantitative Tightening.
Or the Federal Reserve starts buying US Treasuries at Treasury auctions with magically created new money.

This is why the Federal Reserve still has 8 trillion on its balance sheet. Most of that toxic garbage is leftover collateralized debt obligations and Mortgage backed securities from the 2008 Great Recession and is still causing inflation now.

Let’s do some MATHS. I predicted when the government started sending stimulus checks to everyone that would be highly inflationary. I blame both Trump and Biden for this and I blame both for the lockdowns.

If you send $6000 on average to 250 million Americans that’s
Injecting 1.5 TRILLION dollars into the system if new money.

To put this enormous number into perspective, $1.5 trillion is:

About 7.5% of the United States' GDP in 2022

I am sorry that the Media had lied to you and made you
Believe that Covid or “supply chains” or corporate greed
Has anything to do with inflation.

Even Milton Friedman who was an Nobel Prize winner in Economics said this the best:

“Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon, in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.”

edit on 8-7-2024 by BrassmonkeyUSA because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join