It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Governors Hold Emergency Meeting With President Biden to Assess His Mental State.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So have any of them changed there minds or is this meeting still going on?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

They are Playing the " Wait and See " Game right now because they could be Sinking with his Ship to ...

" While several governors – seen as the next generation of Democrats’ leadership – have publicly avowed loyalty to Biden, they are keenly watching for slippage in Biden’s already fragile poll standings and a loss of support among donors in the next two weeks.

The likeliest contenders to replace Joe Biden are Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, Sherrod Brown and Dean Phillips.
Who could replace Joe Biden as Democratic nominee? Here are six possibilities
Read more
“The temperature is high,” one Democratic governor told Politico, referring to the state of mind among the party’s state leaders . “A lot of anxiety, a lot of folks at the edge of their seats.”

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 3-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Fauci says JOE is good. But RFK Jr. has some problems in his head.

thehill.com...

Anthony Fauci will be put on trial next year. So....

Notice the article is all "anti-vax" bad/unscientific propaganda. The reason RFK has no qualms about critisizing vaccines is because top NIH get royalities an the NIH get's paid 50% of every vax sold! For some the royalties are $150,000 a yr FOR LIFE. Once the original recipient dies that massive payment continues onto the family in perpetuity. He's focused on the link between big pharma & the NIH looking to get rid of it. (smile!)

Yes his voice is gawd-awful but if you listen anyways he's pretty much the only adult in the room this election.
On the bright side they can't off-him cause 3 dead Kennedy's would never fly.

Just helping out here!
Cheers!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
President Biden is granting an interview to ABC News on Friday morning (July 5th).

For some reason, ABC News is promising to air that interview on Friday evening...unedited...prime time.

It's a HUGE GAMBLE: deadline.com...

-or-
Idea?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

POLITICS
Biden meets with Democratic governors as White House works to shore up support
By Nancy Cordes, Ed O'Keefe

Updated on: July 3, 2024 / 10:10 PM EDT / CBS News

Washington — President Biden met with Democratic governors Wednesday night as the White House and his reelection campaign work to shore up support for him after last week's shaky debate performance.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, the chair of the Democratic Governors Association, was at the White House meeting, along with California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, Maryland Gov. Wes Moore and Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear. Others attended virtually.

"Yes, he's fit for office," Walz told reporters outside the White House following the meeting. "…None of us are denying, Thursday night was a bad performance, it was a bad hit, if you will, on that, but it doesn't impact what I believe, that he's delivering."

Moore was more tempered with his remarks, saying that the governors "were honest" with Mr. Biden "about the feedback" they are receiving regarding the debate.

"We were honest about the concerns that we were hearing from people," Moore said. "And we were also honest about the fact that, as the president continued to tell us and show us that he was all in, that we said we would stand with him."
www.cbsnews.com...

Well, sounds like everything's all good then. Boy, that was a close one.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

GOOD NEWS! The leaders who are running Blue states into the ground, are saying this evening they have FULL CONFIDENCE in Joe Biden as President.

"WE HAVE HIS BACK!": www.breitbart.com...

GOOOOD!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I live in a country where the President has strong symptoms of Dementia and has a son who is a drug addict who attends meetings at the White house. Hmmm. Aren't there any other Democrats that can run for president that are better than him?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Maybe this is why Trumps waiting on picking VP? Depends which rabbit the Ds are going to pull out of their illusion hat.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Once again the dims double down.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I live in a country where the President has strong symptoms of Dementia and has a son who is a drug addict who attends meetings at the White house. Hmmm. Aren't there any other Democrats that can run for president that are better than him?

Well golly jeez Wally…don’t take all the fun out of it, some of the cheapest entertainment I’ve had in years.🤪

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The other ones want to take away our cars, food, air we breath, farms, and social security as much as does the current Biden creature.

They are struggling to figure out what to do with all their impossible choices.

edit on 3-7-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Maybe this is why Trumps waiting on picking VP? Depends which rabbit the Ds are going to pull out of their illusion hat.
That’s a very good point. It would definitely affect the campaign dynamics pending candidate.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Well golly jeez Wally…don’t take all the fun out of it, some of the cheapest entertainment I’ve had in years.🤪

Never considered that. I suppose I am forgetting how much laughs I could have from watching the Democrat circus..Oops, supposed to call it a caucus..

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I think his mental state is probably California.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe they plan on swapping out Harris with Meatchelle. Than she/he/person just slides in when whatever happens to Sloppy Joe, happens to Sloppy Joe?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Surprise Surprise Surprise

Democratic governor says Biden ‘fit for office’ after president meets with group of state leaders

Hochul agreed: “I’m here to tell you today: President Joe Biden is in it to win it. And all of us said we pledged our support to him because the stakes could not be higher.”

link

Don't believe your eyes; believe Democrat Governors who talked with Biden "behind closed doors".

And the left acts surprised when their lieing eyes watch 45mins of Joe Biden train wreck.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

President Biden is granting an interview to ABC News on Friday morning (July 5th).

For some reason, ABC News is promising to air that interview on Friday evening...unedited...prime time.

It's a HUGE GAMBLE: deadline.com...

-or-
Idea?

George Stephanopoulos?

That clown is so soft on Biden, they might as well do the “interview” in a cheap motel room while naked in bed together.

There will be no tough questions at all, the topics will be ice cream, grandkids and golf.

It’s gonna be manipulated with AI from start to finish.

When the F are the low info Dem supporters gonna wake up and get pissed that they’ve been lied to all along?
edit on 4-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

His son is his most trusted advisor... Holy crap!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

When the F are the low info Dem supporters gonna wake up and get pissed that they’ve been lied to all along?

I'm happy they are trying to patch a leaking wall with 1000 holes. Biden will not get better, and we just want him to make it to the finish line before the massive collapse. Smart Democrats will just not vote to stay home and take the L as they look forward to 2028 when Biden and Trump are gone. Independents will have that debate burned into their brains all the way to Nov, so there is nothing Joe can do to fix this.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Fauci says JOE is good. But RFK Jr. has some problems in his head.

thehill.com...

Anthony Fauci will be put on trial next year. So....

Notice the article is all "anti-vax" bad/unscientific propaganda. The reason RFK has no qualms about critisizing vaccines is because top NIH get royalities an the NIH get's paid 50% of every vax sold! For some the royalties are $150,000 a yr FOR LIFE. Once the original recipient dies that massive payment continues onto the family in perpetuity. He's focused on the link between big pharma & the NIH looking to get rid of it. (smile!)

Yes his voice is gawd-awful but if you listen anyways he's pretty much the only adult in the room this election.
On the bright side they can't off-him cause 3 dead Kennedy's would never fly.

Just helping out here!
Cheers!

Thank-you! RFK's voice is so bad, I've only listened to one interview. Thank-you for sharing the lucrative connection between pharmaceuticals and corrupted current/past Health and Human Services officials.

Like I said, Fauci is going to prison, if for nothing more than lying to Congress on 3 separate occasions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join