It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Governors Hold Emergency Meeting With President Biden to Assess His Mental State.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is not remotely qualified for VP, let alone POTUS.

No one really likes her either.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Why does this remind me when a coach says they have no intention on ever leaving and then take a job at a better school the next day?

"I have no intention on ever leaving. My commitment is to The University of... and the city of..."

Then:

"Opportunities come once in a lifetime, and it is with heavy heart that I announce by departure to way more Money at one of the new Big 10 schools."

While democrats say:

On "Face the Nation" Sunday, Maryland Gov. Wes Moore was emphatic about his continued support for the president, insisting that "Joe Biden is our nominee. Joe Biden is our leader."

Their insistance it's circling the wagons around Joe is peculiar. Like meeting with the other school "to hear their offer."

I think THEY MOSTLY KNOW it's the better move but collectively don't want to make that concession. It's not wanting to give Republicans and otherwise affiliated detractors the satisfaction of having been right all along. It weakens the party appearance.

They're pimping a sh*t candidate in the name of foolish pride at this point. Theyd be better under a Whitmer but the media crystal ball says they'll stick with Joe.

Almost like they also don't want to have to admit they were wrong a in backing up that thing where he is the sharpest person in the room...
edit on 3-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

It does look like people prefer Gretchen.

www.bbc.com...

Gretchen, Pete, a few for others.

No one for Kamala!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yayyy!!! More money taken out of my hard earned paycheck!

Now at 36% but let’s just make it an even 40%!

Rock on hot pocket eating basement dwellers!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: putnam6

If Joe steps down before the election...Kamala steps up as Prez.
At that point, Kamala becomes the first black female POTUS (if only for a few months).
THIS would steal the thunder of running Big Mike.

If dems don't make Kamala their 2024 candidate...they alienate more black and female voters before the election...and lose by an even bigger margin.

Democrats screwed the pooch with the BIDEN/HARRIS ticket.

The DNC painted themselves into a corner

All im fairly certain about is the Ohio deadline for another candidate is before the convention, if they change it after the deadline unless it's Harris it would be a ONLY write-in candidate so they would likely sacrifice losing Ohio

Not sure Michelle wants to even be President , hell I wouldn't looks like one big ass hassle after another.

It takes a special personality type to want to be the President it's why we have such #ty candidates.

Besides push buttons behind the scenes in Cap Cod or return to DC which she loathed to begin with.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Fauci says JOE is good. But RFK Jr. has some problems in his head.

thehill.com...

Anthony Fauci will be put on trial next year. So....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh Man! Rumors circulating in middle circles say Kamala gets sworn in next week! Biden not only suspending his Campaign, he's resigning! ⚠️

She is conducting oral interviews for her top staffers this week.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

x.com...

It's their only play, and I think they will stick with her regardless.

They should have been planning this for 4 years, it should have been a lot smoother.

The "TELL" will be what happens to the stock market and what happens in the current wars.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
TV News last night said that 'top dems want Biden out by end of the week'.

They didn't say who the top dems were or how they got that info.

As bad as it is for the country, Republicans need to hope Biden stays in.

Trump can destroy Biden on election day.

Other Dems who would run ... that's unknown.

The " Top " Dems were identified as Obama . Schumer , Pelosi , and Newsome . The Four Horsefaces of the Apocalypse.......

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why?

Just let the DoJ release the transcripts from the Hur investigation already. Oh wait, what’s that? They don’t wanna and refuse to give their boss in to the Congress that pays them?

Odd….

Hell. Didn’t he say the prez was too feeble to be held accountable?

C’Mon Man!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I hear they All Agreed , Joe is Mental ...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com... apparently the dems while not enthused are getting there hands tied by biden and harris they are untied in not wanting him to step down

Biden and Harris reiterate to DNC that they are in the 2024 race together; White House press secretary insists president will continue re-election campaign
so in for a penny in for a pound but it seems the rest of the dem establishment is quite nervous about biden's chances . now they are going off of polls at least realizing the only one who on paper has a shot against trump is michelle obama

All other hypothetical Democratic candidates either perform similarly to or worse than Biden against Trump. Vice-president Kamala Harris hypothetically wins 42% of registered voters to Trump’s 43%. California Governor Gavin Newsom hypothetically wins 39% of registered voters to Trump’s 42%. All other hypothetical Democratic candidates earn between 34% to 39% of potential votes among registered voters.

newsome dont play well in middle america and his proposed 28th amendment dealing with gun background checks makes him well not desirable the rest are mostly not well known enough to the nation to have a ice cubes shot in hell of getting anywhere this late in the election cycle , but it does seem there is some back door shenigans going on at the dnc which im sure trump is enjoying as at least for most things his party is united behind him

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sounds like it is snowballing he will likely resign and hand over reigns to Harris

nypost.com...

Biden's mostly Zoom meeting, though a few are on hand supposedly(Newsome, Pritzker, Whitmer) with Democratic governors is at 6:30.

Let's see what leaks out from that meeting.

The pressure and uncertainty is too much, every day spent trying to decide is another day of damage control
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh Man! Rumors circulating in middle circles say Kamala gets sworn in next week! Biden not only suspending his Campaign, he's resigning! ⚠️

I have absolutely no doubt the DEMS would love a Female Black POTUS .

But Kamala technically isn't Black and she is completely unlikable , The DEMs will not put her into office no way no how . Yes they want a Black Female but they do not want it to be Kamala.

She was put in as VP because it's a do nothing Job . She attracted Votes nothing more . She cant actually be President . It's like Wax Fruit sure it looks good but you can't actually eat it .
edit on 3-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: FlyersFan

Tapper was arguing with a DNC guy yesterday about how the other dem options were polling even lower against Trump than Biden is.

They don't care. Democrats are going to "Pull it!" with all of them still inside the building.

""Large Group of House Dems Reportedly Set to Call for Biden to Step Aside: 'The Dam Has Broken'""

Source Article: www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Degradation33

It does look like people prefer Gretchen.

www.bbc.com...

Gretchen, Pete, a few for others.

No one for Kamala!

🚨Black female Democrat delegates say if the party doesn't replace Joe with Kamala, or Black Woman, they will destroy the party from the inside out!

Source: dailycaller.com...

You don't want to get 20 million Stacey Abrams' angry at the party. No No NO!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah , I can Relate to that . My Garmin GPS is Always Suggesting Alternate Routes that Don't require a Toll............*)
edit on 3-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You really don’t need to hold a meeting. Are these people nuts? Anyone with half a functioning brain can see Biden has had his faculties droned. He didn’t have much in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join