It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Governors Hold Emergency Meeting With President Biden to Assess His Mental State.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   
🚨 Wednesday July 3, 2024

Democrat Governors are holding an emergency meeting with President Joe Biden today. Most will teleconference in to the meeting. But some will fly to D.C. to personally get a feel for Biden's mental health. Governors Gavin Newsom CA., J.B. Pritzker IL., Tim Walz Minn., and some others want to personally interact with their party's leader, who is seeking re-election this coming November...

President Biden plans to hold a meeting with Democratic governors Wednesday, CBS News has learned, as the White House and his reelection campaign work to shore up support for him after last week's shaky debate performance.

The meeting comes as the White House and Biden campaign work to keep Democratic governors and other elected Democrats in the fold after his rocky debate.

Rep. Lloyd Doggett of Texas became the first Democratic lawmaker to call on Mr. Biden to drop out of the presidential race on Tuesday, a suggestion the campaign quickly dismissed.

The meeting with governors is notable because up until this point, it's mostly been Mr. Biden's top aides and advisers who have been reaching out to elected Democrats to reassure them, after his horrible debate performance.

Members of the Democratic Governors' Association held a call Monday to discuss the ongoing response to last week's debate, and a widespread concern among the state chief executives that Mr. Biden has done little outreach to governors over the course of the campaign year.
Extracted from: www.cbsnews.com...

This is a historically unprecedented occurrence! The Democrat men/women who represent 23 of our 50 states suspect the President of the United States (and their party leader) may be mentally unfit for office! Their fear is so intense, they are flying in, or teleconferencing in, to demand that President Joe Biden convince them that he's capable of beating former President/Candidate Donald Trump this coming November. (That is their primary concern. Not Joe's personal well-being.)

-WeMustCare

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'll just drop this here...

~Tiptoes out~

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Jill still sees Joe through the eyes of a babysitter who used to shower with him while she blossomed into puberty.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   
TV News last night said that 'top dems want Biden out by end of the week'.

They didn't say who the top dems were or how they got that info.

As bad as it is for the country, Republicans need to hope Biden stays in.

Trump can destroy Biden on election day.

Other Dems who would run ... that's unknown.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm not American, but I like Trump.
However if I were a republican, I wouldn't care who the dems bring out against Trump. He would show his capabilities or not.
I wouldn't want to have an easy ride for Trump. Why?
He may not speak poetry but he speaks truth.
If you don't trust him to win on merit and are scared he'd lose against any democrat you either hold him in low esteem or worse, you think there are actually clever, convincing democratss out there.
If it's your worry that all dems would vote for their new leader instead of Trump, I can assure you they'd vote for a wheel of cheese rather than Trump anyways.

So why should Republicans hope that Biden stays in?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

As an American, I approve this message!

edit on 3-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Democrat Governors Hold Emergency Meeting With President Biden to Assess His Mental State

Democrats hold campaign strategy session for Biden on taxpayers dime ... - Fix'd it for ya

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Democrat Governors Hold Emergency Meeting With President Biden to Assess His Mental State

Shortest meeting ever.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Tapper was arguing with a DNC guy yesterday about how the other dem options were polling even lower against Trump than Biden is.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

The larger the margin Trump wins...the fewer democrats that turn out to vote...means the larger measure of republican control Trump will have in congress.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Shortest meeting ever.

Indeed because,

Puuuuuuhleeeeeease....

They know his state of mind and everything we don't know on top of that. Let's not insult ourselves here. They're assessing whether he can make it to the finish line. After that, they can return to giving him notes to read and teleprompters to follow.

They don't care about him, all they care about is if he can make it, then it's all good! They'll have their sock until they don't. In the meantime, they'll strategize how to "Game of Thrones" Biden whilst retaining their grip on the realm.

I think the biggest mistake we can make is believing this is all a sudden revelation and shocking to them. This has been known well before the 2020 election and I'd wager it was a selling point for his party nomination.

He hasn't been running the country or party for almost 4 years!!!! This has been the Barry/Hillary Show for quite sometime now and that's an easy ruse to pull off and maintain if Biden can hold it together.

Again, they don't care about him. They're trying to figure out if he's still able to play his part as front man.

edit on 3-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Thats is what scares the left so much, they can retain Biden but he poisons the down-ballot

with 25 contested/tossups Congressional seats and 2 tossup Senatorial seats. It's a lot more than Trump/Biden

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If Joe steps down before the election...Kamala steps up as Prez.
At that point, Kamala becomes the first black female POTUS (if only for a few months).
THIS would steal the thunder of running Big Mike.

If dems don't make Kamala their 2024 candidate...they alienate more black and female voters before the election...and lose by an even bigger margin.

Democrats screwed the pooch with the BIDEN/HARRIS ticket.

edit on CamWed, 03 Jul 2024 07:25:55 -0500Wednesday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamWed, 03 Jul 2024 07:32:26 -0500Wednesday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi Drama!!

Anything to sidetrack the real issues and present failures.

Biden has always been a mental case. ALWAYS HAS BEEN 😃

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I'm not American, but I like Trump.
However if I were a republican, I wouldn't care who the dems bring out against Trump. He would show his capabilities or not.

Because HILLARY almost beat Trump in 2016. Democrats (if they are smart) will put up their 2nd best, now that Biden has imploded.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EatZeeBugs

Democrats hold campaign strategy session for Biden on taxpayers dime ... - Fix'd it for ya

Our Illinois governor has cancelled 4th of July appearances to go take Biden's pulse. Like I said at the top, this is unprecedented.

The idiot so-called "news" media is just billing it as another pow-wow.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A new sub-element has been discovered and redocumented! ☢️

Bidenium893

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Maybe Biden should've just hung around in his basement like in 2020. This actual campaigning business doesn't seem to be going too well.

Although he could handle a debate back in 2020 way better than now to be fair. Maybe he's built up a tolerance to the "stimulants" provided by his son, or the brain parasite he had starved to death.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh Man! Rumors circulating in middle circles say Kamala gets sworn in next week! Biden not only suspending his Campaign, he's resigning! ⚠️

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh Man! Rumors circulating in middle circles say Kamala gets sworn in next week! Biden not only suspending his Campaign, he's resigning! ⚠️

Where did you hear this?
Have any links?
That would be interesting to read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join