It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: TRUMP WINS! Supreme Court Rules 6-3 on Presidential Immunity

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: Dandandat3

It has nothing to do with who wins or loses the election… it’s about the fact that no one person should be above the law like this.

Then why was it so important to Joe Biden that the Trump case end "before the election" that he specifically mentioned it at his SCOTUS decisions national statement?

If it is about Justice and no one being above the law the cases proximity to a presidential election would be irrelevant... yet it is very important to the Biden campaign.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Sookiechacha

NIXON was not caught in a official lawful act as president.

What?
The Nixon tapes would be shielded, today, from Congressional scrutiny. According to this SCOTUS opinion, Nixon would never have been impeached, the public never would have found out about Watergate, and Nixon would not have had to resign.

According to this opinion, Trump's conversation with Zelinski, soliciting a bribe, would not have been allowed to be leaked to Congress by a whistleblower, because of this new presidential absolute immunity. None of the White House staff would have been subpoenaed by the Jan 6th Committee, and Trump phone call asking for 21K votes from Gov Raffensperger would have been shielded. Neither of Trump's constitutional impeachments would have happened.

It’s absolutely mind blowing to how blind they are to what’s actually happened here… all because it benefits Trump.

Who is currently in office again?

Who has been given a pass be it "no reasonable prosecutor" or a doddering old man?

Do you hear yourself?

Question.

Are you this stupid or think that folks here are this stupid?

That’s the crazy thing about it, seems the Supreme Court has cut off the nose to spite the face… all in an attempt to protect their precious MAGA ideology.

This ruling greatly benefits Donald Trump today… but no reason a democratic President won’t abuse this ruling to there own advantage in the future.

So why all the crying?
You guys will probably get a chance to kill Conservatives in the future.

Well Biden would have to order it, then pardon who ever does it afterwards… lol.

I failed to mention that Democrats would most likely use that tactic if it’s at their disposal.

I don’t believe Trump would do it, even though every deranged Liberal says he would.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Hail King Trump.

First of his name.

King of the Andals and the Rhoynar.

And the First Men Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

I wonder if our new king could get away with killing his ex wife, like your king did. 🤔

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Why is the DA suddenly being so accommodating to the Trump legal defense?

Much of the evidence will be considered inadmissible because it was from official presidential duties which Bragg used in case, Trump defense team is making that argument.

In their filing, defense attorneys argued that Manhattan prosecutors had placed “highly prejudicial emphasis on official-acts evidence,” including Trump’s social media posts and witness testimony about Oval Office meetings.

Braggs actions seem to indicate he agrees

I understand the argument the Trump Defense is making.

What I was questioning is why all of a sudden the DA and Judge are willing to accommodate Trump's Defense. They have spent the last year bending and braking the justice system in order to bring the felony case and get the guilty verdict they wanted. They could have continued that behavior, disregarded the Defense and pass the sentence. Even if wrong, just like with the entire case, they would have gotten their news story.

This is especially true given the fact that last night Joe Biden asked the world, including the DA and Judge to desent on the SCOTUS ruling.

Clearly the DA and Judge are no longer bending over backwards for the Biden campaign.

Yes, good question now that I see your point. Perhaps they had a come to Jesus moment, realizing Trump is going to be the next president? I don't think it has anything to do with the SCOTUS ruling on immunity. Trump may be able to get them on election interference charges and they are trying to back down? Too late in my opinion, they already went full retard. My best guess is they know they are going to be held accountable for their lawfare.
But you may be onto something here...

Jen Psaki Finally Caves After Subpoena Warning

maybe a trend
edit on 2-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Hail King Trump.

First of his name.

I wonder if our new king could get away with killing his ex wife, like your king did. 🤔

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What?
The Nixon tapes would be shielded, today, from Congressional scrutiny. According to this SCOTUS opinion, Nixon would never have been impeached, the public never would have found out about Watergate, and Nixon would not have had to resign.

According to this opinion, Trump's conversation with Zelinski, soliciting a bribe, would not have been allowed to be leaked to Congress by a whistleblower, because of this new presidential absolute immunity. None of the White House staff would have been subpoenaed by the Jan 6th Committee, and Trump phone call asking for 21K votes from Gov Raffensperger would have been shielded. Neither of Trump's constitutional impeachments would have happened.

It’s absolutely mind blowing to how blind they are to what’s actually happened here… all because it benefits Trump.

Who has been given a pass be it "no reasonable prosecutor" or a doddering old man?

Do you hear yourself?

Question.

That’s the crazy thing about it, seems the Supreme Court has cut off the nose to spite the face… all in an attempt to protect their precious MAGA ideology.

This ruling greatly benefits Donald Trump today… but no reason a democratic President won’t abuse this ruling to there own advantage in the future.

So why all the crying?

Well Biden would have to order it, then pardon who ever does it afterwards… lol.

I failed to mention that Democrats would most likely use that tactic if it’s at their disposal.

I don’t believe Trump would do it, even though every deranged Liberal says he would.

Ok, we’ll start off small… Biden refused to pardon or even call off the DOJ over his own sons petty gun charge… do you you really think Trump would’ve done the same if it was his son?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hail King Trump.

First of his name.

Well Hillary had Chelsea's father killed, but I digress.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

What?

Do you hear yourself?

Question.

So why all the crying?

Ok, we’ll start off small… Biden refused to pardon or even call off the DOJ over his own sons petty gun charge… do you you really think Trump would’ve done the same if it was his son?

Nope and I don’t care if he did.

Biden will pardon Hunter on his way out of office when Trump beats him like a drum.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

" do you you really think Trump would’ve done the same if it was his son? "

LOL , are you Familar with Mr. Trump's Sons ? That would NEVER Happen ...............Dream On .....

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
LOL , are you Familar with Mr. Trump's Sons ? That would NEVER Happen ...............Dream On .....

Everything about Trump Jr. reminds me of my silver spoon feed coked up cousins. Just a complete personal opinion of mine, but you don’t know what he does privately either.

Just proves how delusional you are to claim with such conviction who they are behind the scenes… when in reality you have no clue.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Everything about Trump Jr. reminds me of my silver spoon feed coked up cousins. Just a complete personal opinion of mine, but you don’t know what he does privately either.

He probably has a few unregistered guns too that he likes to wave around while he's smoking crack and knocking up strippers amirite?

edit on 7 2 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Not the biggest royalist fan, so water off a duck's back really Vermilion.

Then again plenty of POTUS have been assassinated, four or thereabouts, never mind their ex-wives.

The point is though after a 234-year experiment in democracy, or thereabouts, the American Supreme Court just handed their leader what amounts to carte blanche and a crown.

Does that mean if Biden used Seal Team Six to assassinate Trump it's okay?

Maybe something to ponder.
edit on 2-7-2024 by andy06shake because: Take it your not form the US my bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just having fun with wild fantastical stories good sir

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

No hard feelings anyhoo Vermilion, its just banter and debate on my end.

And not like i even have a dog in the fight this side of the pond.

Just an opinion.

All the best to you also good sir.
edit on 2-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hail King Trump.

First of his name.

That....that is the most glorious thing I've seen in quite some time.

Well bloody done!

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Have you noticed how liberals and Anti-Trump supporter are complaining that the SCOTUS just turned Trump into a king with their recent ruling about immunity.

Trump isn't the president, hasn't won the presidency and may not win the presidency.

Right now, at best, the SCOTUS let Trump off the hook for a few dirty political actions. Trump has no power to exploit passed that.

It's almost as if the left has already accepted that Trump will win the election; in their minds making the SCOTUS ruling much more significant to them.

Joe must have really done a bad job last week; his troops appear to be demoralized. How does he come back from this low point?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

By falling down the stairs in the whitehouse from the second floor to the ground floor?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

HA HA BS and you know why.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Not the biggest royalist fan, so water off a duck's back really Vermilion.

Then again plenty of POTUS have been assassinated, four or thereabouts, never mind their ex-wives.

The point is though after a 234-year experiment in democracy, or thereabouts, the American Supreme Court just handed their leader what amounts to carte blanche and a crown.

Does that mean if Biden used Seal Team Six to assassinate Trump it's okay?

Maybe something to ponder.

There is quite a large difference between a king and our president.
I’ll use something written a long time ago….

"The President of the United States would be liable to be impeached, tried, and upon conviction of treason, bribery, or other high crime or misdemeanors, removed from office; and would afterwards be liable to prosecution and punishment in the ordinary course of law. The person of the King of Great-Britain is sacred and inviolable: There is no constitutional tribunal to which he is amenable; no punishment to which he can be subjected without involving the crisis of a national revolution."- Alexander Hamilton, March 14, 1788

All SCOTUS did is send it back down to the lower courts with a rebuke, a reminder, and needed clarity.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join