It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats...Notice The Gaslight Yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

This is true! I'm glad you understood me correctly.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hollywood Liberals during the Biden vs Trump debate last week...

‘Rob Reiner was Screaming,’ ‘Jane Fonda Had Tears in Her Eyes’ at Biden-Trump Debate Watch Party.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

They need to self-destruct...like the Mission Impossible tape.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

This is true! I'm glad you understood me correctly.

I understand you perfectly.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The border is secure.
Biden is mentally fit.
Inflation was Trumps fault.
No soldiers died under Biden's presidency.
The check is in the mail.
I'll call you in the morning.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They all gaslight you.

While left leaning media tries to slyly slip it in as some sort of journalistic integrity, the right just yells at you until you agree.

I feel the conservatives do more gaslighty things. Mainstream just defers to bias fact-checking and liberal consensus and repeats it endlessly, the right calls you a blind and stupid liberal for believing it, and appeals to emotion through demeaning rhetoric and shame.

Being on camera proved Joe's unfit. While it was the left Media that kept Joe's cognitive ability above reproach, it was more denial than anything. Denial their counter to Trump was and is RIPE for criticism. It's protecting their own endorsement-related ego. Their endorsement SUCKS.

The left decided to use it's advantage to oppose Trump on all fronts, and sold out on a trainwreck. And because they consistently sold it as "fact-checked" they now are trying desperately to avoid an admitted backpedal, which amounts to holding their position.

Not quite gaslighting because it doesn't overtly make you feel stupid if you don't agree. It just repeats faulty fact-checks to save face. Clinging to straws while they exist.

On Biden, that broke on the 27th. They can no longer cling to those straws. They have to admit they're wrong.

What I took from the debate was different. One couldn't stay awake, could have probably used that Adderall, and the other repeated several bold-faced lies in a condescending way.

The left might gaslight me on Joe's cognitive ability, Hunter Biden, and a list of other things, the right will gaslight me when I dare say, "Trump rhetorically massacred Biden with believed lie after believed lie."

I will be counter-gaslit and cut down until I think Trump is like some Eagle Scout fixture of Americana integrity. And never lies.

One's demented. One lies. Both and their associated media gaslight me to believe otherwise.

edit on 1-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The border is secure.
Biden is mentally fit.

PHEW!
Thanks for that.

For a moment there, I was almost doubting that Joe's uncle was eaten by cannibals.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

One's demented. One lies. Both and their associated media gaslight me to believe otherwise.

Was "No US troops died on my watch" dementia or just a little old lie?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
people interpret what they hear and see by the beliefs they hold. Some are easily influenced by others like them. Once someone prestigious says something others with common sense have seen for a long time, their followers and supporters will all believe their Alpha lead. For some reason woman are more effected by this, maybe because they have more of that protective mothering hormone running through their veins. It is great to have it when woman have kids and a husband/mate, but politicians abuse this property and promote themselves as protectors of women, when in reality they are just looking for votes and personal power gain.

This is independent of right or left, all politicians do this and so does media and even people selling stuff to gain followers.

Right now the liberals are abusing this to gain power. But at least Biden does not kiss babies, he likes them a little older.

edit on 1-7-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Honestly, couldn't put it past him to forget The Afghanistan withdrawal. He thinks dead people are still alive.

I mean if your gonna go the demented route, yes forgetting major events of 3 years ago IS SOMETHING that happens. Thinking it's 1972 is something that also happens. If he legitimately has dementia he could call Jill, Neilia.

Probably not as much a lie as legitimately believing his military death record was immaculate. We've all witnessed his loose recall of past events. He lives on Neptune. He could remember Trump as withdrawing the troops.
edit on 1-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Most of the democrats or left leaning individuals have been banned from this forum, and with the sign-up process to become a ATS member broken/complicated, there likely will be no one new to provide you with an alternate opinion.

The echo chamber is safe.

you are still here, can't you voice your undying devotional to Joe Biden?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Anyway, I wouldn’t sink so low as to claim everyone supporting Trump lacks intelligence. But to all the people claiming everyone who’s for Biden (or against Trump) is stupid, have you seen some of the people showing up to the Trump rallies? Claiming Trumps a Christian and was sent by God to save America and all kinds of other nonsense.

Kind of like thinking that after decades the black community would be helped by Democrat policies. But instead the funding for inner-city programs go's to pay for illegals. Reality has hit the inner-cities over that misdirection. Or better yet that after lie after lie about Trump circles back to some Democrat. Steele dossier anyone? Or better yet the laptop that the FBI verified years ago was NOT Russian disinformation, but at the same time it was verified we get 51 political hacks, I mean intelligence agents saying it's, wait for it, RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION! I'll take the guy who's lies are not spanning decades of "public service" thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The "problem" that CNN is being accused of creating:
They let Biden speak in an official setting where
the two minute soundbites were verified as real.

The real problem for Joe: He opened his mouth,
and what people heard is the same kooky nonsensical
blabber that has been dripping out of Joe's mouth
for years.

The shocking truth can not be unheard.

It can only be "spun".

edit on 1-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The border is secure.
Biden is mentally fit.

You forgot …

See you Next Tuesday sir!

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

They all gaslight you.

While left leaning media tries to slyly slip it in as some sort of journalistic integrity, the right just yells at you until you agree.

I feel the conservatives do more gaslighty things. Mainstream just defers to bias fact-checking and liberal consensus and repeats it endlessly, the right calls you a blind and stupid liberal for believing it, and appeals to emotion through demeaning rhetoric and shame.

Being on camera proved Joe's unfit. While it was the left Media that kept Joe's cognitive ability above reproach, it was more denial than anything. Denial their counter to Trump was and is RIPE for criticism. It's protecting their own endorsement-related ego. Their endorsement SUCKS.

The left decided to use it's advantage to oppose Trump on all fronts, and sold out on a trainwreck. And because they consistently sold it as "fact-checked" they now are trying desperately to avoid an admitted backpedal, which amounts to holding their position.

Not quite gaslighting because it doesn't overtly make you feel stupid if you don't agree. It just repeats faulty fact-checks to save face. Clinging to straws while they exist.

On Biden, that broke on the 27th. They can no longer cling to those straws. They have to admit they're wrong.

What I took from the debate was different. One couldn't stay awake, could have probably used that Adderall, and the other repeated several bold-faced lies in a condescending way.

The left might gaslight me on Joe's cognitive ability, Hunter Biden, and a list of other things, the right will gaslight me when I dare say, "Trump rhetorically massacred Biden with believed lie after believed lie."

I will be counter-gaslit and cut down until I think Trump is like some Eagle Scout fixture of Americana integrity. And never lies.

Don’t worry about it 🤙

I have it on good authority that Trump won’t even turn up to the first debate! FJB can just declare himself the winner by default and that’ll prove he’s a smart cookie 👍

But yeah, Don’t let the propaganda get to you predebate, Joe has this one in the bag.
edit on 1-7-2024 by Dalamax because: All good in the hood

edit on 1-7-2024 by Dalamax because: Yurn to turn

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: EndTime

Most of the democrats or left leaning individuals have been banned from this forum, and with the sign-up process to become a ATS member broken/complicated, there likely will be no one new to provide you with an alternate opinion.

The echo chamber is safe.

you are still here, can't you voice your undying devotional to Joe Biden?

I don’t align with the left, nor do I have any devotion to Biden.

I guess you would prefer the echo chamber and how safe it makes you feel. You won’t be able to attack lefties much more.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

He did embarrassingly bad in that debate, no getting past that. But with all that said, around half the voting public think Biden’s more competent to do the job than Trump… what does that say about Trump?

That he is living rent free in some peoples heads if a pedophile POTUS is cooler than the guy fighting to keep the nation free from tyranny. The multi millionaire who didn't have to give up his cushy life where he was adored by many while the other guy had nothing and is a multi millionaire because he took bribes from China and Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: Scratchpost
They! will Not kill trump.
but they will threaten to harm his famly.
so keep a close eye on them.

If trump pills out,
cheak up on his famly and close freinds.

Anyone remember Ross Perot? Didn't they threaten or kidnap his daughter or something like that? Then he dropped out of the race.

Chuck Schumer was right. They have a million ways to get you.

I don't recall that, but we all know daddy Bush was the opponent. We all now know too, he was a kingpin of treason to take over the USA from within and was part of the assassination team of JFK.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Dear liberals, enjoy your dinner!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It's funny.

They are so apoplectic over Trump and his supporters but will not even question the ones that lied to them, and themselves for believing the lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Never mind the candidates, what does that say about the voting public?

a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Such a good perspective.
Now the question is how can so many people not only accept Biden who is clearly a frail elderly man with a poor memmory and possibley worse like alzheimers but how can the democrats and others accept how they have been lied to by the Biden's, his whole administration and of course the msm? How can a country move forward when so many are willing to vote for a man whose only purpose is to shield a secret cabal, who in fact are really the ones running the country? Every world leader knows this and most Americans know this and the msm knows this yet Biden is still getting significant poll numbers, how? That, in and of itself, is terrifying. Howcome this charade is still going on? If this doesn't make people start questioning 2020 election results and what I would call a soft coup then nothing will.

edit on 1-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join