It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats...Notice The Gaslight Yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
DEMOCRATS...you are all suddenly surprised and shocked to discover that Joe Biden is obviously mentally unfit to be POTUS.
WHY?...We on the Right have been telling you this here for years.

BUT...YOU just kept tuning in CNN and MSNBC and regurgitating Morning Joe and Rachel Maddow and their comrades' WH talking point propaganda that...

...Joe Biden is sharp as a tack...

...that Joe Biden has never been better...

...that those videos of Joe that the Righties keep showing of Joe babbling, wandering and constantly falling down, are just "CHEAP FAKES"

DEMOCRATS...you just kept lapping up and inhaling the CNN/MSNBC/MSM/DNC lies and gaslighting...for years...because they told you EXACTLY what you REALLY wanted to hear....while they lovingly shielded your eyes from what you REALLY didn't want to see.

BUT...you saw the debate, didn't you?

NOW it's kind of hard to keep ignoring your lying eyes...that the Right was/is Right...and that Joe Biden is REALLY mentally unfit to be POTUS.

YOU finally have been shown the truth...but will it sink in?
Doubtful.

But, NOW...your Morning Joe's and your Rachel Maddow's and your WHOOPIE VIEW are ALL acting just as shocked as you are...and saying Joe Biden needs to go.

Did you already forget that, VERY RECENTLY, THEY were the ones assuring you that Joe Biden was super sharp and totally on the ball?
It's all MAGA lies and conspiracy, they assured you.

You want to believe them AGAIN....Don't you?

You want to forget how they have been gaslighting you about Joe Biden...Don't you?

You want to just pretend that Morning Joe, Rachel Maddow, Whoopie and the View...ALL of your other many MSM idols...NEVER have been just flat out lying to you while you gratefully gulped those lies down...

...Don't you?

I bet you'll be tuning in to them AGAIN today....as, once again, you welcome the soothing fog of denial and feigned ignorance and let it envelop you.

Back to ignorance and denial you go.

edit on CamMon, 01 Jul 2024 07:53:07 -0500Monday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamMon, 01 Jul 2024 07:54:09 -0500Monday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamMon, 01 Jul 2024 08:18:04 -0500Monday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamMon, 01 Jul 2024 08:37:35 -0500Monday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It was funny the first dozen times or so. Now it's just sad.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
These people will believe literally anything the MSM tells them.

If CNN tells them the guy in a dress is a woman, then they believe it.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Saddest part for Dems, and the most delicious part for me personally, is that they have run with it now, lol.

Literally, the only way they can even hope to win now is to vigorously cheat or.. well...

I'd rather not mention the other alternative.

Still gotta wonder why there's really no Plan B. It's Trump or nothing. That paints a really big target on the one thing (Trump) that stands in their way.

Yes Trump, not us. They REALLY aren't worried about us and I don't blame them, there's plenty to justify that position. You honestly think they haven't considered that all of thier governmental opposition would end by just eliminating Trump BAMN?

126 days and 18 hrs until the election...

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

He did embarrassingly bad in that debate, no getting past that. But with all that said, around half the voting public think Biden’s more competent to do the job than Trump… what does that say about Trump?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

He did embarrassingly bad in that debate, no getting past that. But with all that said, around half the voting public think Biden’s more competent to do the job than Trump… what does that say about Trump?

As I said in the OP:
"Back to ignorance and denial you go."

Enjoy Whoopie and Morning Joe, today.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Geezus, what does that say about the voting public?!!😲

My God....🤦

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Replace o'buma with o'biden;
edit on 1-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Never mind the candidates, what does that say about the voting public?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It doesn't say anything about Trump. It says everything about half of the voting public, which from a statistics standpoint makes perfect sense. Half of the voting public have an IQ less than average, and judging by the fact that a certain half of the public believes that a man riddled with dementia is a better choice than Trump it's pretty easy to see where they lay on the IQ distribution.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

And there’s the problem right there. Why should the smart ones be ruled by the stupid?

They said Trump would start WW3. They said Trump would refuse to leave office.
They’ve been projecting the whole time.
They’ve been calling us fascists and saying the right is a bigger threat than the taliban.
They were/are on the path to killing their neighbors because the TV convinced them that us going to work 40 hours a week and church on Sunday is a threat to their “democracy”. After they redefine democracy, of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
They! will Not kill trump.
but they will threaten to harm his famly.
so keep a close eye on them.

If trump pills out,
cheak up on his famly and close freinds.

maybe they will use a isis attack.
the CID made ISIS

edit on 1-7-2024 by Scratchpost because: dog

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Those are the same people that are programmed to say they don’t know what a woman is. They are of no consequence now. The curtain has been pulled back. The United States is more vulnerable now than it has ever been because of corporate brainwashing. If I was you I wouldn’t spout it anymore.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yep. And the other half would prefer to not have a globalist gang run the world from behind the scene.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Geezus, what does that say about the voting public?!!😲

My God....🤦

Think about how stupid the average person is, then remember that half of the people are even dumber than that.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My wife saw a tictoc meme that was appropriate. I am paraphraising, "whenever you are talking to a democrat always remember that you are actually talking to a cable channel."

My wife sent that because her boomer parents are democrats and they believe every single word that CNN tells them to believe. So much that one evening her father stated that I was a white supremacist. It just came out of the blue. We werent even discussing politics! I have been married to his daughter for 24 years and with her for almost 30. He knows exactly who I am and what I think, and yet, because CNN or MSNBC said so, a nazi is what I am. It's pretty frightening.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Ummmm no they don’t. Do you think anyone believes what you say anymore? Do you even believe what you say? Speaking of gaslighting 😂

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

Those are the same people that are programmed to say they don’t know what a woman is.

Biden put one on the Supreme Court. Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Trumps next debate when Biden can’t make it last minute should come out and say, “abortion and weed should be left up to States, and I don’t care if you are homosexual, trans, or whatever, I don’t care and would love your vote, Trump out” mic drop

<<   2  3  4 >>

join