It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats...Notice The Gaslight Yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

And I expect her career to go about as well as Joes exit from Afghanistan or Joes exit from the CNN stage last Thursday.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He did embarrassingly bad in that debate, no getting past that. But with all that said, around half the voting public think Biden’s more competent to do the job than Trump… what does that say about Trump?

I'm sure you're not aware of it, but you have just proven the point of the OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
They! will Not kill trump.
but they will threaten to harm his famly.
so keep a close eye on them.

If trump pills out,
cheak up on his famly and close freinds.

Anyone remember Ross Perot? Didn't they threaten or kidnap his daughter or something like that? Then he dropped out of the race.

Chuck Schumer was right. They have a million ways to get you.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: Myhandle

Those are the same people that are programmed to say they don’t know what a woman is.

Biden put one on the Supreme Court. Just sayin'.
Ahh yes, the ideolog that cries in her chambers because rulings don’t go the way she thinks they should go. She’s a real gem that has no business being on the SC.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Sotomayor is the chambers cryer. She's Obama's nominee. Jackson was the one that refused to say what a woman was in her confirmation hearing, because she's "not a biologist". She's all Biden.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Most of the democrats or left leaning individuals have been banned from this forum, and with the sign-up process to become a ATS member broken/complicated, there likely will be no one new to provide you with an alternate opinion.

The echo chamber is safe.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Ah okay, thx for the clarification. Sounds as though they both need to go, lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

If they were banned it’s because they have the minds of children and communicate in such a way. Children shouldn’t be talking to adults on the internet anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

He did embarrassingly bad in that debate, no getting past that. But with all that said, around half the voting public think Biden’s more competent to do the job than Trump… what does that say about Trump?

Ummmm no they don’t. Do you think anyone believes what you say anymore? Do you even believe what you say? Speaking of gaslighting 😂

Fox News did a poll like a week before the debate where Biden was actually 1 point ahead.

Anyway, I wouldn’t sink so low as to claim everyone supporting Trump lacks intelligence. But to all the people claiming everyone who’s for Biden (or against Trump) is stupid, have you seen some of the people showing up to the Trump rallies? Claiming Trumps a Christian and was sent by God to save America and all kinds of other nonsense.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Most of the democrats or left leaning individuals have been banned from this forum, and with the sign-up process to become a ATS member broken/complicated, there likely will be no one new to provide you with an alternate opinion.

The echo chamber is safe.
Dems and lefty’s don’t get banned here because of their political leanings. It’s usually their constant attacks and endless stupid # they say that eventually gets them. Why you say, do you feel lonely?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Ummmm no they don’t. Do you think anyone believes what you say anymore? Do you even believe what you say? Speaking of gaslighting 😂

Fox News did a poll like a week before the debate where Biden was actually 1 point ahead.

Anyway, I wouldn’t sink so low as to claim everyone supporting Trump lacks intelligence. But to all the people claiming everyone who’s for Biden (or against Trump) is stupid, have you seen some of the people showing up to the Trump rallies? Claiming Trumps a Christian and was sent by God to save America and all kinds of other nonsense.

Interesting because they also said this, this morning.

Sixty-five percent of polled voters said Biden did not have the mental and cognitive health to serve as president when asked on June 9. That number has increased to 72%.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Chuck Schumer was right. They have a million ways to get you.

That was a mind-blower when he made that statement in public, in front of TV cameras.
He was literally telling the world who really runs things.
Play the game, do as you're told, and don't make waves, or you'll be dealt with.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It says that the democrats are so stupid that they believe the lies coming out of the white house and the left wing media. It says nothing about Trump. It only says something about how brainwashed the left is.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Comparing the voter to the president is not the same as comparing the president to the voter.
But you’re a lefty, so if it sounds pretty…go with it, amirite?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Anyway, I wouldn’t sink so low as to claim everyone supporting Trump lacks intelligence.

Right, that’s something I’m more likely to say about anyone that would vote for Biden at this point.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The whole world saw the debate. It was a terribly boring sight. The main arguments were “You’re a fool,” “You’re a fool yourself.” "I'm a better golfer," "No, I'm a better golfer."
America deserves better!!!
Yes, now Republicans and patriots are experiencing the doublethink and lies that Russia and Russians have been experiencing for decades. Ask us how to overcome this)))))

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

The whole world saw the debate. It was a terribly boring sight. The main arguments were “You’re a fool,” “You’re a fool yourself.” "I'm a better golfer," "No, I'm a better golfer."
Yes, now Republicans and patriots are experiencing the doublethink and lies that Russia and Russians have been experiencing for decades. Ask us how to overcome this)))))

I was surprised when Putin said he preferred Biden over Trump as President.
Can you explain why?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Can you explain why?

Hello, my friend. Of course I can explain it.
Understand, I am a simple Russian person, and I can express my personal opinion. I can afford it. This is Trump.
But Putin is the leader of a great country, and he cannot express his personal preferences and sympathies. The situation is so complicated that now the USA and Russia are enemies. Another Biden term is America's fastest path to complete degradation and collapse. Naturally, this is exactly what the leader of the enemy state wants. although deep down he wants Trump to win. But he can't afford it. Unlike me)))))

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm having fun envisioning the reverse scenario, where the guy the R's are running has been oversold all the way up to this point, has a disastrous first debate, and all of a sudden everyone on team Republican is calling for their guy to now be exchanged for a better guy.

Somehow I feel the coverage and opinions would be flavored a little differently than we're seeing with the present scenario.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Can you explain why?

Hello, my friend. Of course I can explain it.

But Putin is the leader of a great country, and he cannot express his personal preferences and sympathies.

That would certainly explain why Putin said this about Biden:

"Even then [three years ago] people were saying that he was incompetent, but I did not see anything of this sort".

I wonder what excuse the left-wing media in this country use for saying the exact same thing as Putin.
edit on CamMon, 01 Jul 2024 11:24:13 -0500Monday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join