It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Here's an interesting piece on why the DNC may not replace Biden.

Revolver News

It really is coming down to one play for the democrats.

1.) Put Trump in jail.
2.) Give Kamala something she wants (Governor of California) to step down and put in their chosen replacement (Newsome).
3.) Take Biden, voluntarily or involuntarily, off the field (Hillary has a few ideas).

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: watchitburn

And the WSJ pointed out that the only way Biden's campaign funds can be transferred to another candidate is if that candidate is Kamala Harris.

Wow, that's problematic. I wonder if they thought about all this while they were telling us how vibrant and energetic Joey was?
I'm sure things are going according to they psycho plan. They know he's in decline and they placed him where he is on purpose. Off course I also think Trump is part of their plan , as he's in on it as well (a Freemason).

"Trump vs Biden" is just theater. The whole politcal system is a theater to keep the masses (us 99%) divided and preoccupied with it , not focusing on how rigged and corrupt the system is that they (the 1%) are playing and a system that they created (the global financial/labor market, wars, etc ) .

Just my opinion and based on my observations and understanding of human nature

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just another thought, what if Trump had made a deal or got some leverage over Obama? Part of the terms is to keep Biden on the ballot. As things get closer to the election, Biden becomes more of a disaster where only the most extreme cases of TDS still vote for Biden. This will help counter a lot of the election fraud that will go on as those stuck deep in the swamp fight hard to not have their corruption exposed.

I don't know, a lot of things don't make much sense these days.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Revolver News

1.) Put Trump in jail.

At this point Trump is kryptonite to the democrats. They wouldn't dare throw Trump in jail at this point. By doing so they would immediately forfeit any hope of winning the election, not to mention millions taking to the streets to protest. It would make Jan. 6th look like small family gathering! That would be straight-up insanity. I'm not saying it's impossible, because it's not, but it would be foolish and desperate in the extreme.

2.) Give Kamala something she wants (Governor of California) to step down and put in their chosen replacement (Newsome).

This is easier said than done. Kamala for president is easy for Biden to do. Newsom, not so much. Newsom doesn't have the delegates, only Biden does. Harris would get them by default. The same cannot be said for Newsom. The delegates are 'pledged', but not 'sworn', to Biden. Harris is the natural successor. Newsom doesn't have this luxury, and Harris doesn't have the votes. Now, that said, this doesn't rule out some crazy-insane angle like Harris takes the ball, appoints Newsom as VP (and secretly agrees to resign after being elected), leaving Newsom in the driver's seat. I doubt they could ever pull something like that off, and further believe it would result in near-immediate impeachment of Newsom, but something completely crazy like this is not out of the theoretical possibilities. It's doubtful Harris could get elected though (but with Obama's help, she could probably get further than we may think). Obama as VP is another angle.

3.) Take Biden, voluntarily or involuntarily, off the field (Hillary has a few ideas).

Well, Killary aside, the 25th is definitely on the table here. Whether the dems decide to take that path is another question. Don't forget, invoking the 25th doesn't happen overnight. I seriously doubt whether anyone could get all the way through the 25th Amendment proceedings before November anyway. Second, the 25th puts Harris in charge, something not even the democrats want. Third, all this would do is get Biden out of the way, it wouldn't clear the path for any other candidate but Harris.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

They can't replace him unless he dies or they use the 25th Amendment.

Biden can’t be replaced in some states.

Wisconsin does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death.

Nevada, no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year. This means they had until 5 PM yesterday to pull Biden out.

If Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election in Georgia, his name will remain on the ballot but no votes will be counted.

And the WSJ pointed out that the only way Biden's campaign funds can be transferred to another candidate is if that candidate is Kamala Harris.

Excellent synopsis. And I don't think Biden will drop out; could be wrong, but......I just don't think he can see beyond his own ambition. All Biden really knows for certain at this point is that he's "owed" and "due" a second term.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Obama as VP is another angle.

Ouch. At least he will be back on the stage and not in the basement in his pj's pulling strings.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

All bets (or deals) in the current scenario are off. There's really no precedent for what we're seeing right now. LBJ might be close, but not with so little time remaining.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think that Wisconsin link is incorrect. The parties have until September to state the candidate - so as long as it's done before September things are good.

If they act before Aug, they can change the ballots.
Money isn't an issue - they can get more of that.....
Delegates aren't a problem - the Dems have super delegates who will vote for whoever the elites say

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

They dekliberately ended Biden's career by going forward with the debate. The real question should be 'what's the plan'.
Government planning, from the smallest town to the highest office works on 10-20-50-100 year plans for direction to where they want to beat those time frames.

Obama is still endorsing Biden. Jill (who in actuality is probably our first female POTUS figurehead) insists on keeping her man in.

I wonder if there will be a false flag so great that the election is cancelled.

Making more sense, the left can no longer control the dumpster fire it created with Biden as POTUS so they'll 'let' Trump win and give him the credit for the destruction of the American way of life, ensuring only liberals will hold office thereafter.

The left AND rifght fought every thing Trump did to clean up DC for four years, and now Republican politicians are forced to hold their noses and support someone who is a dircet threat to their corrupt livelyhhods. Would they fight him all the way through another term?
Will Trump actually serve another term, or will some unforseen event cause his untimely death leaving only one candidate to become victor in November?

The thing is, there IS a plan; a well thought out long-range plan and we won't figure it out by watching debates, CNN, Fox News or the view. They just give us talking points to keep us distracted and focused on symptoms, not the cause.

Has the political body been the last branch of government to be weaponized by infiltrating the GOP with enough RINO's for majority control?

Biden is not the problem. Trump is not the problem. The 'plan' is the problem, and you can't effectively fix a problem without addressing the root cause.

MSM now wants us focused on Trump being our next POTUS. They have a plan.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

After Trump.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Revolver News

1.) Put Trump in jail.

At this point Trump is kryptonite to the democrats. They wouldn't dare throw Trump in jail at this point. By doing so they would immediately forfeit any hope of winning the election, not to mention millions taking to the streets to protest. It would make Jan. 6th look like small family gathering!

Perfect opportunity for a dem engineered False Flag event to permanently take Biden out of the equation...while blaming the republicans.
[Tin Foil Hat off]
edit on CamSat, 29 Jun 2024 10:16:44 -0500Saturday 1amJune20246 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Revolver News

1.) Put Trump in jail.

At this point Trump is kryptonite to the democrats. They wouldn't dare throw Trump in jail at this point. By doing so they would immediately forfeit any hope of winning the election, not to mention millions taking to the streets to protest. It would make Jan. 6th look like small family gathering!

Perfect opportunity for a dem engineered False Flag event to permanently take Biden out of the equation...while blaming the republicans.
[Tin Foil Hat off]

JFK, anyone?

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Obama as VP is another angle.

Not a legal one. VP has to be legally eligible to be President. Obama's already served two terms.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The left AND rifght fought every thing Trump did to clean up DC for four years, and now Republican politicians are forced to hold their noses and support someone who is a dircet threat to their corrupt livelyhhods.

If you look up the definition of "The Swamp" in the political dictionary, your description is what you will see.

Would they fight him all the way through another term?

Maybe, possibly even likely, but maybe not also. I think the dems will do everything in their power to two-block everything Trump does, but the repubs might not be so vindictive. Remember, after all, he didn't really expose as many of them as I think we all hoped he would.

I believe Trump underestimated the power of "The Swamp" and how deep it truly is. It sounds good to say..."Drain the Swamp!!"...but actually doing it (successfully) is a whole other matter. Trump isn't really saying this too much anymore, not because he doesn't believe in it now, but rather because he realizes it ain't that easy. This time I think he'll go at it more clandestinely.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Everyone here is assuming there will be an election, they are boned in a couple of the swing states as of yesterday.

If joe steps down and kamala is moved up congress appoints the VP, republicans still have the house so why would they hurry to appoint a VP, or appoint someone dems approves of?

We are rapidly approaching a time when only two options are left, declare and "emergency" and "postpone" the elections, or make the "enemy" take a dirt nap.

For anyone thinking oh they would never interfere with the election like that, these people want power, trump wants to give a lot of bureaucrats a pink slip.
When the GOP had a guy they caught in several public lies, they kicked him out despite their slim majority when the democrats have someone indicted for taking bribes they kept him to protect their slim majority. This election cycle the dems are possibly going to lose the senate, the white house and give more ground in the house. It would benefit them to "delay" the election.

Bidens terrible debate has put us on a trajectory of scary times, I dont know what will happen but the options are dwindling fast for those that want to maintain power.
edit on 12Sat, 29 Jun 2024 11:12:33 -050012331111amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So at what point would ya'll like to talk about your plans going forward? Gavin Newsome? Hillary? Mikey Obama? What does your bench look like? Who do you call up from the minors in this case? What's your plan?

Isn't my liberal deep state candidate suppose to be Satan or at least a mouthpiece for as much? I am not seeing a deceiver's silver tongue in a mouth that can't enunciate or stay cognizant of their surroundings.

Dark Brandon has no personality cult, an antichrist prerequisite.

I am not trying to question the infernal agenda, but what's milquetoast mean? We need a liberal Satan that can go toe to toe with the conservative one while staying awake. (subjectively speaking)

That image always has use.
edit on 29-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

God Damn, would I love to see old Kamala step in ...lol

The left needs to just take the L this round and work on 2028 where Trump/Biden etc are long gone out of it all.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Only other reason I can think of that they tried to push sleepy across the finish line rather than replace him before the primaries... they fully 100% believe the economy is so shagged that they want republicans to be in charge so the GOP catches the blame, then they can finish the fundamental change of the US.

Not sure which scares me more...

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

What's your plan?

then someone like RFK Jr or Gabbard will have a better chance in an honest election. They don't appear to be as deep in the swamp as others like Hillary or Newsome.

In all fairness, I haven't even looked into RFK and what he is saying. But, the K in his name stands for what? Kennedy. The family has had their share of swamp-like activities over the years, but never sure how deep they are/have been.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

In all fairness, I haven't even looked into RFK and what he is saying.

He has been involved in a lot of court cases against large multinational corporations, wrote the book 'The Real Anthony Fauci' and is part of the website Childrens Health Defense. among other things. He has done a lot of good work and has a proven track record.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join