It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

I have been through it also, with my father. It is almost not explainable to anyone who hasn't been there, so I understand.

There is no "magic pill", sadly, and the mind goes places no one would ever expect.

While we may disagree on some things, you have my sympathy and condolences for your loved ones.

Best.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thats ok Flyingclaydisk, happened back in 2014 now, still miss the lovely lady and think about her most days through.

Sorry to hear about your dad also.

Yeah, no magic pill indeed, and all you can do is sit back and take them as they come day by day, hour by hour.

As to disagreeing on some things, that's just how the world spins.

Stuff living in a verse where everyone agreed on everything.

Pretty boring place to exist by my guess.

Thank you for the condolences and the same to you regarding your dad.
edit on 30-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I just did some reading on brain aneurisms. It would be interesting to know if Biden suffered damage from the two, he had. He did require surgery. Memory loss is one of the long-term symptoms from a serious aneurism along physical issues. This could play in the decline he seemed to show at the debate along with possible dementia.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan007

Could be.

But that was back in 1988 was it not?

We would need to see the likes of video before the aneurisms, and then a few months/years afterward, to establish if he suffered long-term damage and it would depend on which side of the brain and the location the aneurysms took place.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It's been less than a month since I lost my Mom to it. I understand.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Can someone from the Left (or anyone) please explain how a dementia patient got more black democrat votes than Barack Obama?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
81 million democrats were gaslighted by their leaders and the MSM into voting for a dementia patient.

Let that sink in.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

and they still won't acknowledge that his memory is slipping. That conversation has yet to take place. Perhaps once we can finally get to that point, we can ask about the laptop contents that point to a pay for play scheme enacted over years of holding office. And he was even more connected than Gold Bar Bob. But I'm sure that's just a misunderstanding on my part.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and they still won't acknowledge that his memory is slipping. That conversation has yet to take place. Perhaps once we can finally get to that point, we can ask about the laptop contents that point to a pay for play scheme enacted over years of holding office. And he was even more connected than Gold Bar Bob. But I'm sure that's just a misunderstanding on my part.

Just out...the former intelligence officials who said Hunter's Laptop from Hell was Russian disinfo...were working for the C-EYE-A.

‘Spies Who Lie’ leader, cosigners were on CIA payroll when they falsely claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian fake

judiciary.house.gov...
edit on CamSun, 30 Jun 2024 09:21:49 -0500Sunday 1amJune20246 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yea, but a shadow government led soft coup isn't really a bad thing, is it?
eta:
it's frightening how much of what we thought we knew over the last 8 years turned out to be spot on. The really scary part is that the really bad things are still yet to be shown the light. Will the left be able to acknowledge how screwed up their identity politics messed them up?
edit on 30-6-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Will the left be able to acknowledge how screwed up their identity politics messed them up?

If that's not rhetorical, it's highly optimistic. Although Bill Maher has been vocal about this. But he's an "old school" liberal.
The left needs to create these groups, for the votes. And to weaken the right. It's presented as ideological, to the masses, when it's really just about votes, and the power and money they bring.

edit on 30-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

Sorry for your loss Hakaiju.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just seen this posted

Bill O’Reilly claims decision has been made for Joe Biden to drop out. - X
‘No decision yet on when to announce.’ - X

Biden’s Family Tells Him to Keep Fighting as They Huddle at Camp David - LINK
edit on 30-6-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DAVID64

a reply to: Shoshanna

Yea, I don’t think their chances would be good by any stretch, I just see it as their only chance.

They made their bed when they decided to roll with Biden. He’s struggled in his first term to speak with any semblance of command, has had bad polls, and just lacks charisma.

They waited till the 11th hour, so any decision now is just a Hail Mary.

The vote would come down to women who like Newsome for his looks and women who like Whitmer because shes a woman.

Trump should extend an olive branch and give the newly awoken dems an out. Say we must all join together to solve the issues that now confront the Great USA. We all must be a part of that movement. Our current issues have become larger than political ideology and to provide for the future well being of the people we must work together.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: montybd

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, I don’t think their chances would be good by any stretch, I just see it as their only chance.

They made their bed when they decided to roll with Biden. He’s struggled in his first term to speak with any semblance of command, has had bad polls, and just lacks charisma.

Trump should extend an olive branch and give the newly awoken dems an out. Say we must all join together to solve the issues that now confront the Great USA. We all must be a part of that movement. Our current issues have become larger than political ideology and to provide for the future well being of the people we must work together.

Oh yeah, that sounds just like something Trump would do. Kind of like how he shut down the border bill, because he wanted the border to be as chaotic as possible so he can campaign on it.

Why is it that Trump supporters always seem to know the least about what his actually like?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: montybd

originally posted by:

CriticalStinker

Why is it that Trump supporters always seem to know the least about what his actually like?

And your superior and obviously more accurate assessment of what Trump is "actually like" was determined...how?

CNN?
MSNBC?
The View?

LOL 😂

edit on 6 30 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

For 3.5 years the Biden administration stated that the border was secure.

Are you willing to state that they lied for 3.5 years?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The southern border issue has been an issue for 50 years and Trump didn’t fix it.

His constant rants about countries clearing out there prisons and mental institutions and sending them to the US is also complete nonsense… there’s no mass crime wave due to illegal immigrants as Trump constantly claims.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The southern border issue has been an issue for 50 years and Trump didn’t fix it.

You're saying that the southern border is NOT secure.
Isn't that contrary to what the Biden administration has been telling us for years?
edit on CpmSun, 30 Jun 2024 18:33:28 -0500Sunday 1pmJune20246 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

You're saying that the southern border is NOT secure.
Isn't that contrary to what the Biden administration has been telling us for years?

If it’s down to who’s closer to the truth when it comes to the border out of Biden and Trump… then I’d definitely have to go with Biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join