It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
a reply to: pianopraze
I wonder what dirty tricks will be used behind the scenes to give one candidate or the other an advantage?
Not just drugs and earpieces-those are obvious.

Dem networks have a history of giving their favorite candidates the debate questions ahead of the debate.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
If Joe Biden can stay up past his 7 pm. bedtime for this...so can you.

Biden will be juiced on adderall and b12 shots in the butt.
That's how he's up past his bedtime.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Per usual, the marketing (on some news channels) is biased already. Visually, I see two blue ties in the picture used for the YouTube live debate on USA today.

So, that's how I think a lot of it will go. Hoping not though.

The "moderator" has repeatedly called Trump a Nazi.

They have it set to cut his mic immediately after time.

This is going to probably be Trump vs moderator - again.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Dem networks have a history of giving their favorite candidates the debate questions ahead of the debate.

This time, it's more like the Biden people spent their week at Camp David writing the questions and giving them to CNN instead of the other way around. BETCHYA!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
"I wouldn't be surprised if Joe didn't show some signs of sundowner syndrome "

They may have altered his routine/sleep cycle over the past couple weeks while hes been hiding away.
So that 9pm feels like morning..
Will that help?
I highly doubt it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I seriously hope Biden doesn't totally self-destruct on stage tonight.
The DNC will dump him if he loses too badly.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

It will be funny if Biden has an earpiece in and repeats the wrong things…

"Turn towards Trump"

Like he does misreading teleprompter.
edit on 27-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Sp turn

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Agreed.

Want it to be Biden vs Trump on the ballot.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Trump: "What have you done to the border Joe?"

Joe: "Pause. Don't Panic. Deep,slow breath. Nothing,the border is fine."

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'd love to see him slip up and admit that his butt hurts from getting his B12 shots ... or slip up and say that his adderall is wearing off and he needs more ... something like that. it would be a hoot.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Per usual, the marketing (on some news channels) is biased already. Visually, I see two blue ties in the picture used for the YouTube live debate on USA today.

Are they gonna cut Biden's mic too if he goes over? This debate might end up pretty one sided if he stumbles around and never gets to the point before times up. Hehehehehehehehe

Ooh are we having a watch party here? like we all watch and make our snarky comments livetime? Will it be somewhere i can watch it? Like streaming on YouTube too? Or just on regular TV?
edit on 27-6-2024 by Shoshanna because: Can't spell

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: pianopraze

Are they gonna cut Biden's mic too if he goes over? This debate might end up pretty one sided if he stumbles around and never gets to the point before times up. Hehehehehehehehe

Ooh are we having a watch party here? like we all watch and make our snarky comments livetime? Will it be somewhere i can watch it? Like streaming on YouTube too? Or just on regular TV?

I sure hope for lots of snarky comments.

There is a livestream link in my OP.

I will add Timcast and Crowders when they come up.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Wow I didn't even realize it was a video oh my gosh. I need to quit drinking coffee now my mind is going a billion miles an hour. Yes! I'm excited I hope I can get done with work by then. I should.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The moderaters are Trump hating democrats; every question is written by liberal Trump haters. You'd think it would be split 50/50, but it's all liberal orchestrated.
Biden will be given easy, soft-ball questions, while Trump will be hammered with abortion, border and climate change questions so they'll mute his mic if he brings up another topic. He won't be allowed to talk about important issues, like inflation, illegals, crime, etc.

A pen, paper and water are all the candidates get. I'm guessing Biden's 'water' will have some additives. Trump's may have poison...

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think its Obama's fault because even with Bush before him and Clinton, everything was not so divisive. It wasn't so much white v. black, republican v. democrat.

It seems like something changed in the democrat party with Obama. I dont know what, but I think it has made things much more adversarial.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am honestly beginning to think that's the plan; Biden has run the country into the ground and no one will be able to walk his damage back in four years. Getting our country back on track will be painful, and all the freebes cut will play right into liberal hands in 2030. The Karen's will be screaming it's all the fault of Republican policies, just as they're doing now to defend Biden.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I think its Obama's fault because even with Bush before him and Clinton, everything was not so divisive. It wasn't so much white v. black, republican v. democrat.

Things got divisive from 2016 onwards , but it wasn't coming from the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've said it a few times before, but I believe it's worth repeating. They should have a host representing each side and each given equal time to host. That way no candidate or host can receive all of the questions in advance and neither can the candidates hide from really relevant and difficult questions. It would be a big step towards a much fairer debate.
Pass it on and just maybe the right people will hear. Maybe it might even happen in the next debate?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Shoshanna

Things got divisive from 2016 onwards , but it wasn't coming from the Democrats.

Democrats were the ones who took "disagreement" and re-branded it as "divisiveness".

I'll disagree with you all day long - calling my stance "divisive" is a weak brained cop-out.

But that's what the left does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join