It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The opinion of young Englishmen about Russia and Russians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Defenestration rife over there.

And where voicing an opinion and/or protest could very well land you 15 years in gaol or a free one-way trip to the front lines.

As to TPTB, i wish i could wave a big magic wand and make them want more than mere power and control.

But for that to happen we would need to change the basic paradigm humanity has followed throughout the span of recorded history.

So I'm not getting my hopes up anytime soon on that score.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

spearheaded by the state run MSM brainwashing machine the BBC

You must be stuck in WW2 and pathe news!

Ukraine is a historic part of Russia's domain and culture, these are peripheral states that offer nothing but trade.

You're an awesome poster when it comes to UFOs but your understanding of history is way off the mark.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

Some Englishmen on our forum are trying to create an atmosphere as if absolutely everyone in Britain unanimously dislikes and opposes Russia and Russians.

I didn't realise you were an Englishman?

But that's not true.

Indeed it's not. we don;t dislike Russia or the Russians. Just Putin.

Unlike you, we don't judge a people by it's authortarian leader.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WaESN

Most people I know who oppose this War dislike Putin but feel no animosity towards ordinary Russians. I certainly don't.

I haven't seen any Brits on here creating such an atmosphere as claimed by RT.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

are you drunk?

Not yet, but I think you will drive me to it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
CIA love a good watchlist. The scary big men with both sides love to play the sides game to psycho-analyse people.

Globalists, i don't know, is Russia under their grasp too? I think it is.

If i said i like Putin, then i'm now put on an NSA database as anti-democracy or something.

If Putin is clueless to globalist strategies then i'd say they tried to ruffle him up via NATO into a war and thus very very much like Henry VIII, was at a breaking point. Henry VIII was harrassed by advisors.
In which case, i could see why Putin wants a buffer zone to spite the Americans back. But sadly, men are dying in grim ways, for all this. Legs blown off, still alive... faces blown off, still alive... disgusting. I feel bad for both army men when i see them face horrors on videos.

Its ugly, that's true. And sad, when you know the reality of war.

I like Putin as a character, i'm English. And i'm looking at a very big picture in order to say that. If it isn't Putin, it might be another puppet of globalists. I think he needs to stop the horrors men are facing. And America need to stop playing the weasel.

I do like also how he keeps freakiness at bay. I think most people just want to be left alone, not harrassed by ideals that has much money behind it.

edit on 27-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Well my daughter seems to think me an all-hours taxi service.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join