It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Five Reasons To Believe Communism Is Coming To America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
part of the problem is the media. instead of being the peoples' advocate it has become the mouthpiece of the left.
they're barely trying to pretend to be fair anymore. open political advocacy.

I'm old enough to remember the cold war. Tass and Pravda were USSR propaganda outlets, taking their talking points from Moscow. our media is the same, except they're doing it voluntarily.

100% agree with the media bias point. US media is increedibly biased and apart from Fox the MSM is all pro-dem and doesnt even attempt objectivity.

The root cause of the problem is the commodification of journalism and cutbacks in the newsroom to save money rather than produce fourth estate worthy journalism required for democracy to function. The end result is certainly bordering on soviet era propaganda but unethical capitalism is te cause rather than communism.

Over the last 20 years proper journalists have been replaced by untrained and often unpaid interns who never leave their desk or check validity of newswires/PR press releases. They're called 'churnalists' by real journalists as all they do is change a couple of words in the newswire to make it falsely appear like they wrote and checked validity of the story before print (process called 'top and tailing').

Airtime and newspaper page space cost money and it's far cheaper to dumb everything down into a pre-existing narative or frame it in a way the audience are familiar with rather than produce actual journalism that accurately explans complex situations.

Newspapers and journalists used to have 'beats', black books and spend most of their time on the ground gaining real insight to what is going on - now 90% of content is cut and pasted from Reuters, AP and other news wires with no attempt to check the valifity of the info.

Journalists and news media used to fight against dark arts like PR (which is what propaganda was renamed as in te West after WW2) now they mainly cut and paste their news releases with little to no fact checking and print free adverts for them disguised as journalism.

In the US when MSM are interviewing someone who has been treated using a newish medicine or product 70% of the time they're a paid actor hired by Big Pharma or an advertising company and given a script by the company to spread their propaganda disguised as their story - they've never used the product let alone had life saving/ life changing benefits from it, they're just reading the script they've been given by the PR company.

The biggest failure was in the run up to the Iraq War (did my dissertation on the subject) there were 100s of intel sources desperately explaining to MSM that it was all a load of BS and the main source Curveball was a complete fantasist making up the WMD claims (German intel warned US intel this was the case prior to handing him over).

The MSM completely ignored them as war always gives newspaper and broadcast media a major boost in sales or viewing figures and it went against the dumbed down narrative of good vs evil. After the invasion and realisation Iraq ad no WMD Curveball did interviews where he openly admitted he made the whole thing up as he hated Sadam and was proud of the war he caused.

Short vid of him admitting he made it all up, 1000s of troops died and $1trillion + tax payers money wasted for nothing.

edit on 10-6-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
tell me.....how are the oil companies going to relinquish the profit motive in exchange for a commie state run oil company like in Mexico. Hint....they won't, don't be stupid. The US will remain a Corpratracy ruled by CEOs, corporate boards of directors and stockholders, not politicians.

For the US to become a communist country, the American Military would have to be compromised....not gonna happen!
edit on 10-6-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Finance companies, or Banks have total control over Oil now. The oil company is nothing compared to financial control of the planet. They do what they are allowed to do by their masters who reward them now. They were useful idiots I am sure when the smoke clears.

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Finance companies, or Banks have total control over Oil now.

Got a link to back that up!

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Nope, that is my opinion and the data would likely not be available. But who ever has the most money like a Rothchild is controlling the other coporations and national gov's. The ones NOT under their control are likely the ones we call enemies like Russia and China. I still don't trust either for that matter but because our folks are into "narratives" and not the truth I am not sure why they really are the "enemy of our nation"?
We haven't needed oil for a long time is the reason I feel this way. The Cabal are propping up the energy source to be the one for a long time for a reason. All kinds of great ideas get pooped on that replace oil but we keep using oil and giving money to nations that want us dead to stay warm.

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Love how people here argue about what kind of tyranny the western world is under. Whilst you argue about words, they implement whatever tyrannical plans they have.

I don't think tricking people into submission has a rule book.
On the contrary. It can't be defined because it is all systems and yet none of them.

This confusion helps them a lot and you are all falling for it by discussing frigging outdated words.

Tyrannies will tyrannise. How? By any shifty methods that get them there.

Maybe a little bit of communism here, by proclaiming that minorities are victims and by lowering education standards to the lowest denominator, making the little man strong etc.
And a bit of fascism there, marginalising those who are competent or taking over in their minds. Like men or Jews or white people.
Book burnings internet style etc, but then this was done by any middle of the road dictator.

No, forget labels. This is a takeover by globalists to get to their gial by any means possible and us peasants will either be useful idiots, slaves or hunted down for being on the opposing side.

Call that what you want. It's here and it's to stay.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Love how people here argue about what kind of tyranny the western world is under. Whilst you argue about words, they implement whatever tyrannical plans they have.

Exactly!

The whole purpose of "divide and conquer", yet the masses are too ignorant to recognize it for what it is. They just play right into the hands of their rulers.

People didn't want to believe Senator McCarthy, but he was absolutely right. Now those communists have become emboldened, to a point of not hiding their plans.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Five reasons communism is coming to America.

Democrats
Democrats
Democrats
Democrats
Democrats

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: ADVISOR

I feel It will always be a oligarchal meritocracy. People like money and having more than others too much. Capitalism loves social casting.

And I don't mean to nitpick this, but tell me a Trump reelection isn't also about a born-again compulsory evangelical America. Please, just focus on spending and the border.

The 80s America is forever gone.
The America of yesteryear is gone also.

That doesn't mean it's forgotten.

I don't care for this world, it's not my home.
Jesus Christ is King, and Heaven is where we belong.

Is it where we will end up?

Godless commies don't care, but they should.

What does Jesus have to do with America for the non-christian? Is there something about the trinity in the constitution they missed? Something about a specific mandated version of morality?

At this point Americans are allowed to choose.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Democrats
Democrats
Democrats
Democrats
Democrats

Every man for himself.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Democrats
Democrats
Democrats
Democrats
Democrats

Every man for himself.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Short vid of him admitting he made it all up, 1000s of troops died and $1trillion + tax payers money wasted for nothing.

When they ended welfare as we know it in 1996, various gangs who had an interest in maintaining their communities may have started hunting around for an alternate source of income.

Think of VA hospitals. The federal government pays to build them and staff them and they are full of people on federal disability pensions.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
One of the causes might be this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join