It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the American media silent?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Recently, in a discussion with Freeborn, also a Brit,.....And immediately I received a question in response: what is an elf?

For clarity; not from me RT.

In reality, my British “opponents” are children who are easy to manipulate

But that's not strictly true is it RT?
Its not normally The Brits who have temper tantrums when the discussion is not going their way and threaten to nuke your country.
Neither is it The Brits who refuse to answer questions in a straight forward way or to provide links for unsubstantiated claims and accusations.
Nor is it The Brits who abandon their own threads when things start getting on top and you can't provide a response.

As for me; I see you....I see through you.

Anyway, always got time for a glass of something with you RT.
Its hot and I'm knackered after doing some gardening.....so its another ice cold bottle of Peroni and a straight shot of Vodka.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Actually RT mentioned "elfing" and I simply asked what it meant because I'd never heard of it.

A straightforward question.

I have no idea how or why that prompted this rant at me.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Don't be offended. I'm just comparing you to children. Children are wonderful. Unlike the barrage of insults, comparisons with animals and even death threats that I read from my British “partners”)))

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Neither do I mate.
Seems he bizarrely thinks he has got one over on you for simply asking a perfectly reasonable question.
I would ask you if you got a straight forward reply but I suspect I know the answer to that......

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

What "death threats"?

I'm only seeing yours. Lots of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Don't be offended. I'm just comparing you to children. Children are wonderful. Unlike the barrage of insults, comparisons with animals and even death threats that I read from my British “partners”)))

Please go ahead and post the comparison to animals and death threats and you'll notice that they all come from you, my Russian friend, as I would never threaten death to anyone, I have no need to.
Your desperation after Putin invaded Ukraine speaks for itself and I just enjoy correcting the information you post with sources that show the information is incorrect. This uaually ends up in an attack from you, even though you claim you don't speak to me.

You do seem to be in need of a hug my friend to help wash away your blues.

edit on 2-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
**** STOP ****

Get on topic. Stop the back and forth bickering.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Closed for review.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join