It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the American media silent?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Have there already been Zircon attacks on aircraft carriers?

In addition, Russia, through Iran (and directly) can transfer to the Houthis, who have been repelling aggression and attacks by Western countries on their country for a long time, any weapons and any advisers, instructors and service personnel. In addition, Russia can share any intelligence and satellite information with the Houthis, download flight missions for missiles and give them target designations in real time. How the West does all this in Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The Zircon uses the ZS-14 mirror platform. It is installed on Russian frigates and subs.

The Kinzhal is an air-launched missile. The only platforms equipped to launch it are Tu-22M3s, MiG-31Ks, and modified Su-34s.

Tell me, when did the Houthis get a state-of-the-art navy and air force and the training to use those platforms?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Your information is old. Russia has already adopted ground-based Zircons from ground platforms and they have already been used in Ukraine.
And it is very easy and simple to transfer to the Houthis even the MIG-31, which will be based at a Russian base in Sudan or any other base in the Suhel corridor in Africa. PMC Wagner provided these capabilities. There’s even no need for drones to fly far, everything is nearby.))))

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Tell me, when did the Houthis get a state-of-the-art navy and air force and the training to use those platforms?

^^ That.

Russia isn't going to give those nobodies their best equipment and best munitions, and the Houthis aren't going to know how to use them anyways.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

n addition, Russia, through Iran (and directly) can transfer to the Houthis, who have been repelling aggression and attacks by Western countries....

Don't you mean defending the shipping from the attacks of the Houthi that Russia and Iran are supplying weapons too?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Threadbarer

^^ That.

Russia isn't going to give those nobodies their best equipment and best munitions, and the Houthis aren't going to know how to use them anyways.

Do you have your own person in the Kremlin from whom you receive information?

Then you are a disguised agent of the Kremlin))))

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your information is old. Russia has already adopted ground-based Zircons from ground platforms and they have already been used in Ukraine.
And it is very easy and simple to transfer to the Houthis even the MIG-31, which will be based at a Russian base in Sudan or any other base in the Suhel corridor in Africa. PMC Wagner provided these capabilities. There’s even no need for drones to fly far, everything is nearby.))))

This is some pretty detailed information.
You appear to be very well informed, RT.
It's impressive.

How high up the chain does your informant/source go?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

It's impressive.

Hello, my friend.
I, like any normal journalist, have my own sources of information of different levels. But I prefer to use them carefully and only in the interests of my work. Politics is not part of my activities in Russia now. Only corruption.
Just understand that before any decision by any government in any area there is an information dump on the desired topic. Thus, before making a decision, society is monitored (according to the reaction of society), and only then a decision is made. This happens in any civilized state. As an analyst, I monitor Russia’s information space, track trends and society’s reaction to them. Then I carry out an analysis and draw some conclusions, which I sometimes voice on our forum.
This is the usual work of an ordinary investigative journalist.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Your analysis is always detailed and impressive.
We don't always see eye to eye on your take...but I've personally learned a great deal from your sharing here...as, I'm certain, have others.

It's a shame actual investigating journalists are becoming extinct in my own country.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Your analysis is always detailed and impressive.
We don't always see eye to eye on your take...but I've personally learned a great deal from your sharing here...as, I'm certain, have others.

It's a shame actual investigating journalists are becoming extinct in my own country.

You are right, my friend.
Investigative journalists are now dying out like mammoths(((Currently, journalism is dominated by screaming pseudo-sensational headlines. Texts - according to the Twitter standard - 180 characters. It is believed that modern man is so stupid and primitive that a short post on Twitter is enough for him to informed in everything - from complex technological scientific breakthroughs and events in history to current geopolitical events Alas (((
But investigative journalists are still alive, both in the West and in Russia, and they remember that their role is the pinnacle of journalism))))

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

We don't always see eye to eye on your take...but I've personally learned a great deal from your sharing here

Me too, like how Russian Journalists are happy to tow the propaganda line for the Kremlin run media.
edit on 2-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's impressive.

Then I carry out an analysis and draw some conclusions, which I sometimes voice on our forum.

May I ask...
Do you post here to 'road test' your analysis before you publish...in order to gauge western criticism and reaction to your articles?

Or, as is true of others here, do you post simply to exercise your own skills in debate and creativity?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

We don't always see eye to eye on your take...but I've personally learned a great deal from your sharing here

Me too, like how Russian Journalists are happy to toe the propaganda line for the Kremlin run media.

It's no different than what is currently taking place with American journalism.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It's no different than what is currently taking place with American journalism.

Im not seeing that myself as we have stories about both sleepy Grand-pa Joe, and the books cooker Trump.
Western media can, and is twisted one way or the other, but it's not controlled by a dictator that can send them for flying lessons out a hotel window.

Edited to add..
Also as RT has tried to say "why are the American media silent?" when it clearly hasn't been. So RT as a supposed 'journalist' is towing the Kremlin propaganda line.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's impressive.

Then I carry out an analysis and draw some conclusions, which I sometimes voice on our forum.

May I ask...
Do you post here to 'road test' your analysis before you publish...in order to gauge western criticism and reaction to your articles?

Or, as is true of others here, do you post simply to exercise your own skills in debate and creativity?

You outlined my goals perfectly. Bravo!
But they missed my most important goal - getting pleasure from communication and understanding the life, beliefs, and motivations of Westerners to find common ground. And I’m doing well so far)))))
edit on 2-6-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I will add. In terms of your parallel discussion with the person I'm ignoring.
Recently, in a discussion with Freeborn, also a Brit, I suggested that the reason for my reluctance to communicate with my British fans is that they do not know or understand the basic methods of debating and winning in the information sphere. I wrote almost verbatim “what to talk about with people who don’t even know what trolling and elfing are.” And immediately I received a question in response: what is an elf? That is, I received 100% confirmation of my words. But I was accused of informational and intellectual superiority. It's a pity. Although.....

So, to your discussion. Elementary elfing methods involve doing with a troll what the troll wants to do with a simple, inexperienced interlocutor - pissing him off, driving him into emotions and provoking the removal of an emotional comment by the moderator with the consequence - a ban. Here the elf does the same with the troll.
Now let's get specific. To provoke a troll, you need (one of the ways) to leave the troll a small loophole, a mine, a bookmark in your absolutely correct and proven text. The troll, lacking the opportunity to object in essence, will immediately grab onto this bait and begin to pedal it. But by doing so, he will confirm the accuracy of the main idea and information in the post. I did exactly that with the title. They clung to it, but only confirmed the main part.
This is an example of how to conduct serious information operations. In reality, my British “opponents” are children who are easy to manipulate))))))

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

How does that square with persistently insulting our Crown, Brits and the West and threatening me, my Country and the West with nuclear annihilation?

Winding us up to provoke a reaction, more like.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Yubyub removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

“what to talk about with people who don’t even know what trolling and elfing are.” And immediately I received a question in response: what is an elf?
....The troll, lacking the opportunity to object in essence, will immediately grab onto this bait and begin to pedal it

....This is an example of how to conduct serious information operations. In reality, my British “opponents” are children who are easy to manipulate

I posted what the difference was between an elf and troll and had my comments removed for being off topic so maybe you should get your facts straight as usual!! I even complained to the mods about this, but your bias won't allow you to see this or even respond to me!! Go ask a mod.

All I see is an angry troll who doesn't like being shown he's incorrect and I tend to do it with lots of sources which you never do, just like in this thread about an American aircraft carrier being hit. Your biased single source doesn't include any facts that can be backed up and there are now dozens of news articles talking about the complete opposite of what you've claimed here.

I see a poster who gets desperate and posts lies with a false pravado daily to try to show ATS a false image of what is really happening in Russia and how the Kremlin manipulate the lovely Russia people.

If you want to talk about childish actions, then lets talk about the daily attacks on western culture or drunken threats of nuclear annihilation, or the sheer glee you seem to show when talking about the destruction in Ukraine or imagined attack of an American aircraft carrier, and then absolute anger when Ukraine or Russian guerillas attack with in Russia.

Sending you hugs RT as seem to need them!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join