It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the American media silent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
In other breaking news, word has just come in that Stalin manipulated and doctored photographs to give the impression of having greater support during his campaign.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: Why bother?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

With less than 6 months to go before the presidential election, anything negative that can be kept hidden, will be kept hidden

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Looks to me, from all CENTCOM reports, that the attack on the Eisenhower was largely unsuccessful, and the retaliation for that strike is what led to all the deaths.

My initial reaction is, this is Middle Eastern media either intentionally or unintentionally garbling the real story.

Al Jazeera directly states that all of the UAV's and missiles over the Red Sea were defeated.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

(post by Akecheta removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 1-6-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

RT...what is the official Russian take on the validity of the 'successful Houthi missile attack' claim?

EDT...just noticed your post directly above.

There is no official reaction from Russia yet. And it cannot happen until objective data about the defeat or its absence is received.
But the Russians have a proverb: “There is no smoke without fire.”

We haven't been shown any fire either.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Or any smoke?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Or any smoke?

I think the only smoke...is coming from the Houthis trying to blow it up everyone's asss.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Smoke and mirrors?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

All Russian media reported this yesterday.

So did British media , I too saw the claim yesterday.

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower Vs Houthis rockets , I know which one my money is on.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Akecheta

I love people that hate, literally love them. They expose themselves, why threaten another member? I hope those words stay where they are, and would ask the mods to leave them there.

RT has been here for a while, so have I. He brings another viewpoint from personal experience, one that we all need. I know him only from his posts here. From what I have seen, he is a patriot, he is very forthcoming in what he says. He tells things as he sees and believes them to be. I might add, that he is a God fearing man. Who is strong in those beliefs.

I think he came here in an effort to understand how we think, what we believe. In doing that, he gives us the gift of showing us how the average Russian person thinks. He has warned us of his concerns of war based on what the Russian people believe.

Don’t Abuse this guy, he’s not here to hate. He’s here to understand how we think, as well as explain his viewpoint. Don’t like what he says? Avoid his posts. If you do, you would be doing yourself a large disservice.

I pray for him and the Russian people, and as I said, his opinion is valuable. I look for and enjoy his posts as do many here. I don’t have to believe what he says, but I want to listen.

As for you, it’s easy for me to identify you as someone who is highly affected by Russia. Possibly Ukrainian. And I feel for you. But this is not the place for it. This is a place for information exchange. Deny Ignorance remember? I wish our slogan had three more words added to it. And seek truth.

I wish I could find RT. I’d love to buy him dinner, and a bottle of Stoly after. It would have to include some Borsht tho, I love that stuff. We would eat drink, and make a day of it talking and discussing our differences and similarities. At the end of this we would depart friends with a better understanding of each other, and our countries. Unfortunately that won’t happen.

I fought in Vietnam, right or wrong. I never hated my enemy, Hate is our most dangerous emotion. It only serves to fuel more hate. Understanding is what we all must strive for, it is the only way to peace. That’s what everyone wants isn’t it.

I wouldn’t want to have dinner with you however, I know I’d loose my appetite quickly. Take your hate elsewhere, it’s not welcome here.

edit on CDT2024p2024-06-01T15:14:55-05:00Sat, 01 Jun 2024 15:14:55 -0500pmf30 by Topcraft because: Damn Spellchecker as always

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Houthi rebels attack the U.S.S. Eisenhower...

Meanwhile, Putin showcases Russian aircraft carrier.

edit on 1-6-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Putin doesn't have an answer aircraft carrier. Is rubbish.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Houthi rebels attack the U.S.S. Eisenhower...

I always love these pictures! And I love them for what you DON'T see!!! (and will never see).

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I saw that on zerohedge actually. It has been difficult to find anything else of substance. I cannot find any videos or images soooo yea..

Yes, because ZeroHedge is a well known Russian propaganda network, operated out of Bulgaria, long an Eastern block country allied with Russia.

The owner of the website is a Bulgarian born Daniel Ivandjiiski, but his dad Krassimir Ivandjiiski, is reported to have been a Russian intel officer for decades.

Be careful where you get your info from, or in your case, everyone else should be careful reading what you and your colleagues write.

edit on 1-6-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join