It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lue Elizondo Announces New UFO Book "IMMINENT" Coming August 2024

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Am back to the Orbs again. I'd be curious what a psychiatrist would make of lues reaction. Many are questioning. Lue appears genuine in his account but his reaction to it all just seems strange.

youtu.be...

edit on bpmpmbThursdaypm2024-09-05T18:23:30-05:00k3006 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I recently purchased this book, mainly due to the review that Richard Dolan gave it.

I think it is a great read and also helps to put much of the government involvement in historical context and shows what a nasty and ineffective management scenario we have encountered when we just want simple answers about UFOs. And that is the operative term... UFO, not EVP.

I agree with Dolan's review when he suggests that changing the language we are accustomed to, does not solve anything.

The book also makes it crystal clear how our corrupt political and media environment helps to make the disclosure process as difficult as possible if you are a whistleblower.

The UFO phenomena contains benevolent as well as malevolent attributes that we all must understand before we accept any "official" explanation on exactly what it is.

To that end, I think that this book is a valuable work for moving forward and letting us all know what we are up against.
edit on 6-9-2024 by charlyv because: sp

edit on 6-9-2024 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

Hopefully YT's The Behaviour panel pick it up.
Not sure we have to go that deep though when there is such clear contradiction in sentiment-

Lue at all other times:
"Big muddy boot prints all over your lounge etc - are you not scared? "

Lue for purposes of made up book story:
"Meh- the unexplained phenomena in my own home was either nature, the ruskies or ET...so what?"
edit on 6-9-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yes I consider it should be evaluated by some kind of professional. If he lied to bump up the book, then his wife lied too.

I hear you!

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1
a reply to: Jukiodone

I was just curious why you are so concerned with "orbs", when there is so much professionally important information in his book. Did you even read it?

His comments on orbs are ancillary and not important. I do not think he was making it up at all, he mentioned it and the trolls come out of the YT network and that is all they want to do is question that? I believe with Lue, "Who really cares."

People see orbs all the time. I have seen them in buildings and outside on occasion but do not consider them important enough to dwell on them. We do not know what they are and not worth taking videos of them, especially with all of the online content you can find on them. They are not important unless you would be threatened by them, which does not happen.

Orbs are at best, probably a spiritual phenomena and bringing it up in any conversation today is certainly no big deal as we know that many well known people have experienced them. Trying to trash someone for mentioning them is pretty stupid, especially when they have so much more that defines who they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

was just curious why you are so concerned with "orbs", when there is so much professionally important information in his book. Did you even read it?

Let's see, Lue felt it had to be put into the shows he has done to include his wife also telling the tale never mind his book. It not only affected his family but neighbours and colleague's too. Yet he just sat there year after year not thinking of trying to examine it in any way? There are plenty of things in the book. This particular section makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

People see orbs all the time. I have seen them in buildings and outside on occasion but do not consider them important enough to dwell on them. We do not know what they are and not worth taking videos of them, especially with all of the online content you can find on them.

Lue.... is that you?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join