It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tick...tock...What one thing on ATS?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The Haunting of ATS! Since 2016 it’s been swarmed with ‘spooks’.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

There was that arghhh zombies member who was 24/7 posting pro-vaccine propaganda on any thread that dared question the official narrative in any way. Every page of every covid thread would have his avatar everywhere, using the hilarious bbc fact checker as evidence
He seemed to appear when the vaccine rolled out and i haven't heard a peep out of him since covid went away... Funny, that!
Surely a shill

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
It only became that because a lot of our left-leaning members quit.

I'm still here (barely), and not so much that anyone would notice

All you really gotta do to be noticed is post.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Exactly

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I honestly can't remember the year but it would have been very early days

I was a member on the Black vault forum and was looking for other opinions and postings and found ATS

Been here on and off since then. Made my way back recently but found the accountability in the site serverly lacking. The place had become nothing more than a MAGA echo chamber. Where coming up with a facts based rhetort got you banned. I saw it happen on many occasions. Things that would never happen back in the day. And crazy BS loose conspiracy would be shot down on here and TBV. Now it was embraced and promoted and honestly that was a shame.

I saw a similar thing transpire on the black vault forum. A hack took the site down but John got the site back in a few days and still does some of the best FOI work by anyone. The forum.is long gone, but those were th3 golden days of conspiracies. Legitimacy was earnt and crazy BS was shot down fast.

Hopefully ATS can regain some form of what it used to be now this has all happened
edit on 24-5-2024 by GenX77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2024 by GenX77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I made an account to expose false stories/myths being spread here for what they really are. Most notably evolutionary myths (posing as science or fact), but also other pagan religious myths or religions such as scientism. I just don't like seeing other people being misled and deceived, or distracted from what matters more (or most). Also to expose the accompanying propaganda that poisons their minds (see my signature).

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

My first thread was based on this article series (which addresses the myths/false stories popularly taught in Christendom, and contrasts them with the truths taught by the Bible, the "beneficial teaching" that matters more, or most):

One Myth Leads to Another

I've also used this article a lot in my commentary (my first comments were about that subject I think):

Evolution—Myths and Facts

I've also spent time on exposing the religion of nationalism as described by the Psalmist: "the pestilence causing adversities" (Psalm 91:3).

All basically to undo this modus operandi of some "teachers" (2 Tim 4:3,4) affecting many:

“Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20,21)

And to encourage this in light of some of the things concerning conspiracy theories (counterfeit truth seeking, it's just used for entertainment and drawing attention to things that aren't actually true, or only half-true, it's not the full story, and it's very distracting from what is really going on as described at 2 Cor 4:4, Rev 12:9, 2 Tim 4:3,4, 1 Tim 4:1,2, Eph 4:14, etc.) brought up in the video below those texts (someone who also has recognized that all his research into conspiracies was a total waste of time, he didn't learn any "beneficial teaching" from it, he's just been filling his mind with mental poison; it's like taking an interest in politics or mysticism and counterfeit spirituality, enlightenment, knowledge/science, insight, understanding, wisdom, or "light" as it is says at Isa 5:20, darkness posing as light, i.e. counterfeit light, counterfeit truth, see 1 Tim 6:20):

“Make sure of the more important things.”—PHIL. 1:10.

“Do not treat prophecies with contempt. Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine.” (1 Thessalonians 5:20,21)

“But let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar.” (Romans 3:4)

edit on 26-5-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

... The truth behind ET and ancient astronauts!

All these years later we're not really any closer to the truth. ...

Perhaps because you have been conditioned not to "put up with" it once confronted with it (including not taking it seriously, because it isn't 'tickling your ears', it's not intriguing enough for you, you don't really wanna hear it or accept it as the truth of the matter because it's already been discredited to you, painted in a negative light, see 2 Tim 4:3,4 quoted in my previous comment).

The truth about UFO's and aliens:

UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? (Awake!—1990)

People in the conspiracy entertainment business like to use the phrase: 'what they don't want you to know' (or something similar, to make whatever they want to tell you sound more appealing, like a secret you are not allowed to know, above top secret, so to speak).

I on the other hand, am trying to tell you something that you don't want to know (as described at 2 Tim 4:3,4). "You" as in most people here. As are the ones publishing the magazine Awake! Who are doing the same.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Wow, hope you don't pre-judge and patronise everyone that easily.

I've seen a ufo! It wasn't explainable by any known terrestrial craft. It was either from a more advanced alien species, or from our own distant future, or a forgotten past. Or it was our own tech many decades or more ahead of where we're told we are now (and this was over 30 years ago)

I don't need 'Awake' to tell me i'm somehow misinformed, thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join