It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Aurora's produced by HAARP

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I just remembered something else that happened about a month ago thats also never happened before. We had a goup of arctic penquins arrive on our beach for no apparent reason. They were a bit worse for wear, taken to the local research centre, they ok, but not really able to cope with our heat.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MrsPixie

Like these African Penguins?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
No, they not indigenous, we have penguins, these are not, I will try to find the artcle. Just busy right now.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Cloud seeding has been proven viable as far back as 1946.

A fellow named Vincent J. Schaefer who worked for the "General Electric Company" conducted experiments that demonstrated the principle of cloud seeding.

By introducing (dry ice) solid carbon dioxide into clowds which led to the formation of ice crystals and in some cases rain.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just a question if I may, I’m sure there’s a reasonable answer.
If cloud seeding has been used since 1946 (I’m not disputing this btw), why have I experienced droughts in the uk? but more importantly, what about the millions and millions and millions of people who have died from droughts in the hot countries over the past 5 decades.
I guess it’s expensive, but is that really a good enough excuse for all those deaths?

Right, before I pressed post I quickly asked chatGPT4 and got this answer 😕

The question of why cloud seeding isn’t used universally to prevent drought-related deaths is complex. While cloud seeding can increase precipitation under certain conditions, its effectiveness varies.
Research suggests that cloud seeding may increase precipitation by 5 to 15 percent, which can be significant during a drought4. However, it requires specific atmospheric conditions to be effective, and the results are not guaranteed54.
Additionally, the infrastructure, technology, and financial resources required for cloud seeding are not equally available in all regions, particularly in developing countries.
Moreover, cloud seeding is not a panacea for drought. It’s one tool among many that can be used to manage water resources, but it cannot replace the need for comprehensive water management strategies, conservation efforts, and addressing the broader impacts of climate change54.
In summary, while cloud seeding has potential benefits, it is not a standalone solution to the complex and multifaceted issue of drought, and its application depends on a variety of factors including economic, technological, and environmental considerations.

Well, that kinda answers that, if it’s true 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoviceStoic4

I think for cloud seeding to work you need clouds?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Dude! That...we all know. It's a given. Nefarious manipulation of weather by gov.

Another thought on arrays. They've been finding same type of arrangements around the world buried and in remote areas.

Suspected of being circuits, or receiving arrays for aligned gps sats. Not buying that....but some....are thousands of years old. (Sorry, I've no links)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here's that link: www.mosselbayadvertiser.com...

I see I remembered wrong, it was just the one and I have also learned that since I last read about the penguin, it has died. I remembered that it was struggling with our climate, heaven knows why it left it's home and covered such a distance, it's like a real life happy feet moment, except he died and we never learned why he left his home or what he needed to tell us about whats happenning at the arctic circle. i know, happy feet is a kids movie, but this guy was ill when he arrived, so it makes no sense why he would do this. If you are sick and weak, do you travel clear accross the ocean to strange climates and environments, to great white shark territory? Why did it do this?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
BTW why did this thread disappear off the main page?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The link says it may have been caught by a ship and released and also says it's becoming more common for them to turn up in SA?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yes, but that's just a speculation, they don't know. And I don't know much about fishing trawlers down at the arctic circle? What do the hope to fish there other than shrimp?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Who said anything about fishing trawlers?

Yes, it is speculation as no one knows.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am, cause for the life of me I can't fathom anybody else that might have a reason to be out there? The science teams down there won't do this to a penguin, capture it then release it in strange waters...

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Didn't mention science teams either.

Read your link. That's where the ship theory came from.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

First, it's not the 'Arctic' circle; it's the "Antarctic" circle associated with the south pole. The Arctic circle is latitude 60 degrees north, and the Antarctic circle is located at 60 degrees south latitude.

Secondly, the Southern Ocean at the southern most latitudes is some of the most hotly contested fishing waters on planet Earth. These waters are constantly being violated by China, Japan and Russia (among others) for fishing violations. The Patagonian Toothfish, Mackerel and Antarctic Toothfish are but a few examples of the species in these waters.

edit - To remove potential feelz tripping hazards.

edit on 5/15/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
deleting my comment, because I'm done being insulted for asking questions. there's nothing wrong with asking questions or wanting to be part of a conversation, there's something wrong if you feel the only way to make yourself appear more intelligent and powerful is to belittle, insult, Attempt to intimidate and bully me for asking my questions by putting words in my mouths. I just remembered why I left ATS in the first place, because apparently a-holes get away with bullying ppl and ppl with questions stopped asking valid questions and this site became a troll haven. cheers

edit on 15 5 2024 by MrsPixie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 5 2024 by MrsPixie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
woah mr "let's go around insulting ppl" I never said I know what's going on, I actually repeated over and over that I'm questioning what we are being told because something doesn't jive. In the second place I specifically said I don't know anything about the fishing tendencies down south, cause one of you asked me "who said anything about fishing trawlers", I said that I am, cause I can't see anybody else being interested in that area and the science teams wouldn't catch a penguin then randomly release it, so the only thing that I could think, was if anybody was there it would probably be trawlers, but I don't know what they would fish there. where did I state that I KNOW all this? I didn't I'm asking questions, which is what I'm supposed to be doing, you you sir have absolutely no cause to insult me. I want to say more, but I'd rather not stoop to your level.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"On the blob"? Oh, I see......

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Your questions have been answered?

Why so spikey?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Do as you wish, but let's get a couple things straight here. First, you were the one who used your age to justify your understanding of phenomenon you state to have witnessed. Second, you have been provided with numerous sources, including mine which you have chosen either not to read, or did read and simply do not understand, which provide answers to the questions you've asked. I personally have responded to your questions with what I believe are straight forward answers, and yet you continue to dispute these answers.

If you wish to believe that HAARP or any other atmospheric experiments (of which there are thousands) are the direct cause of the phenomenon you witnessed, then you are free to continue believing these things. Speaking for myself, I am just trying to illustrate that you've been provided a number of answers and you do not seem to be understanding them.

I'm sorry if you took my statements as insults. They were merely intended to implore you to look more comprehensibly and objectively at the information which has already been provided to you.

Best regards.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Not you, and only in part Ive just lost interrest in engaging in the topic here. I thought this site was created for questioning the narrative, apparently only if you still tow the narrative when they done with you. Deny ignorance .. in silence please, don't rock the boat. a reply to: Oldcarpy2

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join