It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli strikes on southern Gaza city of Rafah kill 22, mostly children, as US advances aid package

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpinTop

You have no evidence this is a lie.
convictions.

WTF?

Have any evidence to prove what I posted was a lie?

How long has Rafah been in the news for a target by Isreal.

How many children have been evacuated while Rafah has been in the news?

What to talk how Hamas came to power?

What do you call calling civilians to be martyrs and suicide bombers? Or storing munitions in schools? That isn’t minimising civilian casualties.

It’s documented that Hamas and other terrorists have fired rockets out of Gaza in the tens of thousands with nothing but the goal to kill Jews. If rockets are not being fired out of Gaza neighbourhoods, name one Hamas military base and its location.
edit on 8-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpinTop
a reply to: Lazy88

The number of dead civilians in Gaza is not Hamas lies. Everyone knows this and everyone has admitted it there are several thousand dead civilians because of the bombings and continuous assaults by the IDF. If you are still not convinced then look at the US Government. They are admitting the very hungry number of civilian deaths in Gaza.

And where a Gaza Terrorist rocket hit al Arab hospital Hamas lies that it was an Israeli air strike. And maybe only 100 may have been killed, but Hamas claimed 500. Death rates inflated up to a factor of 5.

We have clear evidence Hamas lies and inflated the number of dead. Then if it’s their fault, they blame Israel.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Watch how Hamas terrorists beat Arab women in Gaza.
They are the enemy of their own people.

t.me...

This is what Hamas is…

These refugees had taken shelter in what seemed to be an abandoned home in Gaza. Turned out it belonged to a high-ranking Hamas leader so he had his goons beat the civilians.

t.me...

Hamas security service in plain clothes beat an elderly unarmed civilian. Hamas won't wear uniforms because they don't want to be targeted by the Israeli military but don't have a problem abusing an old man in the street.

t.me...

A UNRA school used as a shelter for displaced persons: Hamas operatives are not ashamed to beat women too...

t.me...

Filthy dogs.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

t.me...

This is what Hamas is…

These refugees had taken shelter in what seemed to be an abandoned home in Gaza. Turned out it belonged to a high-ranking Hamas leader so he had his goons beat the civilians.

t.me...

Hamas security service in plain clothes beat an elderly unarmed civilian. Hamas won't wear uniforms because they don't want to be targeted by the Israeli military but don't have a problem abusing an old man in the street.

t.me...

A UNRA school used as a shelter for displaced persons: Hamas operatives are not ashamed to beat women too...

t.me...

Filthy dogs.

That is a simple truth.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: ToneD

Wow.

They killed Diana?!!!

Tony Blair is not Jewish.

Demented?

Yes, you do seem to be.

The link between Tony Blair and Epstein isn't about ethnicity

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Fair enough.

How about the rest of that rant?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: ToneD

Tony Blair is not Jewish.

In fact, it appears that the Blair family may be influenced more by another religion.

www.ndtv.com...

I read the Quran every day. Partly to understand some of the things happening in the world, but mainly just because it is immensely instructive," he said.

www.theguardian.com...

Tony Blair’s sister-in-law converts to Islam

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"Zionist kill even their own"...
I don't know what the basis for this claim is, "Zionist" is a label I don't use.
I'm not familiar with the "Hannibal Directive"

"Killed scores of Christians"... don't know what this is referring to so I can't post commentary...

"and Diana"
There are various conspiracy theories floating around that she was murdered. Obviously, hasn't been proven. Not many conspiracy theories are.

"What do you expect from the ilks of
jeffrey epstein and the tony blair's ? ?
They even rape children, and black-mail people."

Pedophiles in high places...yes, I've seen strong supporting evidence to corroborate that claim.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Personally, I love seeing these "My sources are always correct and yours are always lying, no matter what we each cite" nonsensical $h!t slinging contests.

Both sides are horrible people, people are horrible for only defending their preferred side, the lengths you go to justify your stances are appalling, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Anyway, please continue. It's hilarious and I just sat down with my lunch.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Mind you, he did turn Catholic after Iraq. Three "Hail Mary's" and all is forgiven.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the Diana theories. Not heard of any blaming Zionists, though.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the Diana theories. Not heard of any blaming Zionists, though.

Zionists killed Diana?

lol!

"Did dinosaurs build Stonehenge?
Probably not..."

- Monty Python

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

t.me...

This is what Hamas is…

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

Filthy dogs.

And that to you justifies the intentional targeting of women and children?

Remind me again who the "filthy dogs" are again?

You however deserve better than filthy dog. I would call you a boot licking zionist **** sucker...

But that's just me...

People like you think your patriotic by supporting a foreign country, cheering as your labor and wage is stolen and used to kill people who pose absolutely no threat to you. Only to enrich the lives of a few hundred billionaires and the PMC's.

Do you honestly think our founding fathers would side with the people who drop bombs on hospitals and churches? Killing nuns and children?

Do you not see all of our lives would be better if you all didn't care more about Israel than you do America?

Or Ukraine for that matter.

I say they draft a bill where everyone who supported any of these conflicts gets drafted first.
edit on 9-5-2024 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2024 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
And that to you justifies the intentional targeting of women and children?

Israel isn't intentionally targeting women and children.

However, Hamas did on Oct 7, and every time they launch a rocket into Israel, and every time they commit terrorist acts and then hide behind Gazan women and children.

Remind me again who the "filthy dogs" are again?

Hamas.
No wait ... dogs behave better than they do, and I wouldn't want to insult the dogs.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

:

You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. On another note, I don't believe it. Anyway it's a nice day here!! They shouldn't have started a war they couldn't even think of winning.

Blurred lines.. if someone invaded your land. someone that said they were native before you got there. displaced 750,000 of your people and genocided many more.. what would you do..

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel isn't intentionally targeting women and children. However, Hamas did on Oct 7, and every time they launch a rocket into Israel, and every time they commit terrorist acts and then hide behind Gazan women and children.

How many of the 30k or so that are now are woman and children.. Isreal is not unintentionally targeting womeon and children either.. There are mass protests in Israel calling for accountability by the elite for war crimes.. Yet you still openly support this. you still have not worked out how this is going to end have you.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Any idea who owns the corporation of london. The queen requests access once a year. Most powerful banking square mile on the planet..

You probably dont have a clue do you...

lol

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

However, Hamas did on Oct 7

Hamas is a MOSASD asset.. Created by MOSAD.. Isreal has been charged with genocide and you still suport the killiing... The nazis were pretty cocky before the nurmeburg trials too..

You still dont know whats coming do you..

lol

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why do you think they are stopping food and water?
There is so little they are letting in most people are going to die soon.

Do you think it's because Hamas will use water for water bomb ballons or food will be thrown over the wall?

Food and water is stopped to physically torture and kill.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

lazy88

For all your talk.. 88 is nazi code for HH...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join